It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Suzhou pop. ~11 million. Probably the longest vacation some have ever had. Wonder how that Trump trade deal is working out now.?

Wondering when someone would blame this on Trump.

Alot of of big semi-conductor corporations have Mfg plants in China.

So, a wake up call to get them the hell out and bring them home.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah I know we're not all literally going to die, at least not at the same time. All I mean is we should put the politicking on the back burner for a day or two and make sure we're not creating a bad situation for our country.

Ps that's not really directed at you, more at the people running this country.
edit on 27-1-2020 by Oppositeoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Wuhan Coronavirus Infections Could Be 30 Times Higher Than Official Total, Hong Kong Researchers Warn - TIME

The number of people infected with a SARS-like form of coronavirus in Wuhan, China could already be more than 30 times higher the the official tally, researchers in Hong Kong have warned.

Gabriel Leung, the chair of public health medicine at the University of Hong Kong, said at a press conference Monday that his team’s research models show that some 44,000 people in Wuhan alone—where the virus is believed to have originated in a seafood market—may be infected as of last Saturday......

God Bless & Godspeed

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
HK seems to be calling out Wuhan's estimates citing closer to 45,000

HK

Also Mayor of Wuhan resigning?

Resignation
edi t on 27-1-2020 by ragiusnotiel because: why do my links never work????

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying
I was thinking of a fogger.

Seriously?

Cancel the order, and order from somewhere else.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ragiusnotiel

If Chinese officials start falling on their swords, sh!ts getting real over there because they're getting ready to admit they do have a problem.

Just to be clear - "resign" means "disappear and no one every sees them alive again".

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
DOW down 380 so it's coming back a bit. - 1.35%

give it an hour, I usually wait till closer to lunch time to take profits or cut losses that's when the market really hits its high/low for the day before power hour

keep your eyes on the VIX because it's below 18 which means we might bounce

if we're green in the next day or 2 I'm just going to chalk this entire situation up to an over reaction

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: MrRCflying
I was thinking of a fogger.

Seriously?

Cancel the order, and order from somewhere else.

Why? The stuff is made to be used in a fogger. It is not the canned fogger things, like a bug bomb, but a fogger like is used for insect control. The product is called VitalOxide. It is an EPA registered hospital disinfectant.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
So my really concerned basepoint will be when the first person dies who HASNT been to China

Has anyone actually died from this (confirmed) that was outside China? And if so, stats?
edit on 27-1-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Report of nurse saying closer to 90,000 sick.

trying to find where I read that. So unconfirmed.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying
thus stuff?

Looks good

link   
New CoronaVirus exponential growth Graph - note there is no source for this yet so take with a pinch of salt.

preview.redd.it...

link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth
a reply to: MrRCflying
thus stuff?

Looks good

Yep. I did some looking up on it, and it sounds like good stuff.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Report of nurse saying closer to 90,000 sick.

trying to find where I read that. So unconfirmed.

It was a video of a lady in what appears to be hazmat type gear one would wear at a hospital. But all you see is her head and blank wall behind her. So you can't really tell if she's genuine or someone wanting to stoke fear.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I wake up each morning to check this thread for the latest updates on the spread of the virus and what ATS sleuths have dug up. Today I see this thread creeping down the home page and it p*sses me off.

There is nothing more important going on in the world right now than this virus and it's spread. This thread should be the top thread on the home page...especially before "10ft Tall Alien..." nonsense.

Sorry to hijack, I have nothing new to add...just wanted to put my two cents in.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: khnum
So my really concerned basepoint will be when the first person dies who HASNT been to China

HAs anyone actually died from this (confirmed) that was outside China? And if so, stats?

AFAIK, no one has yet. Also, as far as we know, there are no confirmed reports of anyone having spread it to someone outside of China yet too, but we're still within the incubation period. That has to be just a matter of time.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBuddy
I wake up each morning to check this thread for the latest updates on the spread of the virus and what ATS sleuths have dug up. Today I see this thread creeping down the home page and it p*sses me off.

There is nothing more important going on in the world right now than this virus and it's spread. This thread should be the top thread on the home page...especially before "10ft Tall Alien..." nonsense.

Sorry to hijack, I have nothing new to add...just wanted to put my two cents in.

All you have to do is click "Recent" at the top of ATS to find threads with recent activity. It's no biggie MrBuddy.

let cooler heads prevail

edit on 27-1-2020 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
A county in China is posting a Reward to Out Wuhan citizens that have gotten out

China county offers reward for identifying people from virus-hit Wuhan

Zhengding county’s TV channel gave two hotline numbers on its Weibo account - one for the local government office and one for the county’s Communist Party office - in a move that was applauded by many on social media as a necessary measure in extraordinary times.

“If you don’t report yourselves, don’t blame others for reporting you. We want to live,” one user said.

Brother against Brother - perhaps

then this

Corona virus: NHS issues Wuhan virus advice over fears deadly infection has spread to UK

According to the NHS though, because it's a new strain, "we do not know exactly how [it] spreads from person to person."
The health body however added that "similar viruses spread by cough droplets," suspecting this may be the case with coronavirus too.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection join airports in screening for coronavirus

U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers are working with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to try and prevent the spread of the coronavirus.

Customs and Border Protection will be joining five airports in the United States that have already implemented enhanced health screenings for travelers traveling from Wuhan, China, where the virus originated.

edit on 1272020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: WhiteHat

Is it just me or does it seem like ANYBODY who's been anywhere near Wuhan has this thing?

Were all these people in the same room before traveling all over the world

Good question.

It seems to me anyone who has traveled there recently would be wanting to get tested - I know I would. I have a family, with three young kids, wouldn't want to risk them getting it from me.
edit on 27-1-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

link   
New Viral spread interactive map made by someone on maphub maphub.net...

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join