It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
So I just wanted to throw this out there, mind you I'm not a doctor and you should always check with your primary care physician before starting any supplement.

Regardless of if there's a danger of contracting a deadly virus or not, I always take herbal and vitamin supplements. I know they're not as good as getting them from a natural source (ie food) but since I've started about a year ago, I've not really been sick at all. I personally take milk thistle, c, d, a, b, activated charcoal, cayenne pepper, garlic and a couple other random ones. But especially with all this going on, it's not a bad idea to consider a regiment of your own. A quick ddg search will net a ton of results and helpful information.

Now I'm not saying it's going to save your life, but I do know people who have made it through extraordinary things and come out relatively unscathed.

Just a thought...

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Two suspected cases now in quarantine in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BiffTannen

Any link to a source about that news ?

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

There are currently 5 confirmed cases in the US, Washington, Illinois, Arizona, and 2 in California. All traveled from China.

edit on 1 26 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShortBus

originally posted by: Nyiah
It actually kind of makes the Katrina aftermath look uncivilized as #.

LOL. They actually enforce the law in China.

In the united states, it would look the same as Katrina.

But, it will be Trumps fault, regardless of what happens.

No, what they do is the same stuff NK does, they stage everything, and they shoot their videos in a manner to hide whats going on.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
So my really concerned basepoint will be when the first person dies who HASNT been to China

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Waiting for an updated number of cases in China. Report usually goes live an hour or two after midnight (UTC) so maybe we should get Jan 27th morning numbers soon as there was no update for about 24 hours regarding cases in China.

this is the source used for Wikipedia and other websites regarding Mainland China
www.nhc.gov.cn...

edit on 26-1-2020 by Necrose because: link added

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Nyiah

Yeah it was refreshing to see an actual video of what's happening.

Area you talking about that propaganda vid? People aren't out randomly showing you full grocery carts and praising their president by accident. Funny all the other vids get pulled, but that one is out there. Think about it.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Yes, and no. I can see people with the proper Chinese mindset carrying on as normal around all this. It would be an indictment of the authorities to do otherwise, a loss of face to admit you or they do not have it under control.

That doesn't mean they're all complying, but many will try.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: SailorJerry

Yes, and no. I can see people with the proper Chinese mindset carrying on as normal around all this. It would be an indictment of the authorities to do otherwise, a loss of face to admit you or they do not have it under control.

That doesn't mean they're all complying, but many will try.

I think westerners not understanding the general Asian Honor customs & expectations, let alone specifically China's, doesn't help any. People over here see it as a symptom of something suspicious/nefarious, but don't understand that's how those cultures have operated since waaaaaaaay before the US was still British-held.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

Area you talking about that propaganda vid? People aren't out randomly showing you full grocery carts and praising their president by accident. Funny all the other vids get pulled, but that one is out there. Think about it.

It's not their president those guys are Filipinos

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Coronavirus family tree, showing where Ncov2019 is related to SARS

A more extensive one can be seen here.
files.abovetopsecret.com...

For those who are wondering why the SARS vaccine can't be used or modified for Ncov2019. It's because the site where the antibodies attach themselves (epitopes) are different, so a new vaccine has to be developed.

Unfortunately, none of the 170 previously characterized betacoronavirus E2 B cell/antibody epitopes are conserved in Wuhan-Hu-1, suggesting that vaccines developed to target SARS E2 may not be effective at generating antibody responses against 2019-nCoV.

Report.PDF

edit on 0America/Chicago04Sun, 26 Jan 2020 18:04:54 -060026600000020 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

There are currently 5 confirmed cases in the US, Washington, Illinois, Arizona, and 2 in California. All traveled from China.

How can so many cases be global already in such a short period of time if it wasn't just ripping through their communities? Seems unrealistic to me that so many cases have gotten out of China if it wasn't more prevalent than a few 1000 people

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

I don't know I need evidence, unless I see something credible I just can't trust anything at all at this point...

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

How can so many cases be global already in such a short period of time if it wasn't just ripping through their communities? Seems unrealistic to me that so many cases have gotten out of China if it wasn't more prevalent than a few 1000 people

I've been saying that for a while:

1. Things are worse than the official numbers.

2. It's not as perfectly airborne as something like the measles.

3. It has been circulating for longer than they've admitted to as well.

None of those things means it isn't bad news for all of us, just that it's a slower spreader than some are panicking about. It will spread quickly in a local area of high density population but take longer to branch out.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The potential of this virus has me concerned......Probably way worse in China now..

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Solid point. I lived in Japan for a few years and never became accustomed to their culture values, beliefs and customs. I respected them but never understood back then.
I was just a stupid Ala mode American apple pie country white boy that didn't fit.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
So its 730am in China and its waking up to Monday.
Whats strange, is all the normal avenues for information and updates are eerily silent. Its full of peoples comments or old details but very little new information

Sunday 26th January 2020
2’504 confirmed infections
80 dead
52 survived

Not great news from the Mayor

BEIJING (Sputnik) - More than five million people have left Wuhan since the beginning of the outbreak of the fatal coronavirus, the city’s mayor Zhou Xianwang said on 26 January.

sputniknews.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
this is a weird way to analyze a situation but the market is having a very strong reaction... this is the currently futures market that opened about an hour ago...

gold right now... this is typically a hedge investment against volatility for those of you who don't trade

SP500 futures or ES1.. huge gap down tomorrow, this will be a 2% move in 2 days and I'm willing to bet the selling continues all day unless the narrative changes

this is oil... theres an old saying, "as goes oil so goes the market"

since I can't trust any news sources I have to trust the insider traders and institutional investors with connections in government and across the globe

until I see the oil market turn around this is bad

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I wouldn't believe that South America is still clean.

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join