It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X
China gonna help usa to get out of there

#BREAKING: As the #US plans to evacuate its citizens from #Wuhan, China is following international norms and relevant virus-preventative rules to make arrangements and provide necessary support: Chinese foreign ministry

twitter.com...

it has an almost two week incubation period , how are they goign to screen them

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Potentially better in that it could react faster, but only if you have the right person making decisions. And that comes back the eternal problem with communism - if only you have the right people in charge ...

That didn't happen for Chernobyl.

It remains to be seen on this one.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

I imagine they'll be kept under observation once they get back home before they're just cut loose.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I imagine they'll be kept under observation once they get back home before they're just cut loose.

That was my thought too, theyll have to keep them in stateside quarantine.

But to that effect, what of those who traveled FROM the area, to another country and are now entering the US.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Not much can be done about it if temp screening doesn't catch it one place or another.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
They will be in quanrantine in the usa i think ,i hope !

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Thanks, he’s posting some good stuff.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

They will be in quanrantine in the usa i think ,i hope !

What happen to the 63 individuals that were under observation for coronavirus in 22 states....?

'Rapidly changing situation': CDC monitoring 63 patients in 22 states for possible coronavirus

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

If you do the math at least 20% will be confirmed positive (13 positive for coronavirus). This will dramatically change the tone of the conversation.

What's interesting is that I perform analysis like this routinely (rt-pcr) it literally takes less than 1hr to perform the analysis.

They most likely already have the results and in the midst of preparing for a news conference of some kind....

Maybe Trump will speak to the Nation on Sunday Night....

This is such bull#.
edit on 26-1-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
How credible is this news site?
gnews.org...
Apparently as by this site,China is getting ready to admit that this virus is a bio-weapon.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Some of those are legit, but I feel that many are disinfo.

Stock futures are taking a big hit, but I don't see a huge spike in gold just yet. The stock markets are extremely susceptible to disinfo, but commodities like gold are a bit more stable. If gold starts spiking, then I would perhaps begin to worry more.

I don't trust governments at all, but if those who have big money move it out of securities and into hard assets, then that certainly bears watching.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I cant find my own post, it was about Kimchi & Garlic etc...

It`s difficult to keep up with all post...

Anyone know where the Kimchi post is ? or did i deleted it by accident

Hmm

Edit , find it ....it was in other topic : www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-1-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Updated on 26 January 2020, 13:00 GMT+8

The virus has killed at least 56 people in China, and President Xi Jinping on Saturday ordered a faster response, sending teams into hard-hit areas to push local officials to strengthen prevention and containment.
More than 2,000 cases have been reported in 15 countries and territories. South Korea on Sunday reported another infection, while Pakistan denied it has a confirmed case.

www.bloomberg.com...

Shantou, a city of about 5.6 million in Guangzhou province that’s about 14 hours drive from Wuhan, will ban cars, ships and people from entering from Jan. 27, the Global Times reported.

Guangzhou is a massive city to start shutting down, thats the hub between Hong Kong and China and a lot of goods are exported from there.

Malaysian police detained a family of three from China at an airport for dodging quarantine, the Star reported. The toddler was suspected of being infected with the virus but parents of the child ignored hospital orders and said they had to catch a flight back to China, the report said.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Hong Kong theme parks including Disneyland and Ocean Park said they will be closed until further notice

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

URGENT: #CHINA- FIRST city (Shantou) outside of the (#Wuhan/#Hubei district) is going to be put on FULL lockdown. From January 27th. NO vehicles, NO ships & NO personnel allowed to enter the city, except ER.
The city has a combined population of 10M (metro+urb)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

BNO Newsroom
@BNODesk
·
1m
NEW: Shantou has reversed its decision to go on full lockdown. Instead, buses and taxis will be disinfected

twitter.com...
twitter.com...
edit on 26-1-2020 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
This is no joke some world war z type stuff, only without zombies.

And NO media, NOTHING

More proof they are controlled by governments

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

a reply to: Agit8dChop

BNO Newsroom
@BNODesk
·
1m
NEW: Shantou has reversed its decision to go on full lockdown. Instead, buses and taxis will be disinfected

reversed its decision? wth?

I was more comfortable when it was closed.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
This is an important data point for researchers/historians ...

One of the first if not the first publication/report of coronavirus was on 1/3/20

A total of 44 people in Wuhan, capital of Central China's Hubei province, had been diagnosed with viral pneumonia by 8 am on Friday, local health authorities said. Of the patients with symptoms, including fever and breathing difficulties, 11 were in serious conditions and the rest remained stable, according to a release from the Wuhan Health Commission.

Tests on the exact pathogens and the search for the cause of the infections are still under way. Common respiratory illnesses, such as flu, avian influenza and adenovirus infection, have been ruled out, the release said.

www.chinadaily.com.cn...

Published 1/05/20

edit on 26-1-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ
Bump,this could be big. I just want to know.opinions on how legit this site is.
gnews.org...
edit on 26-1-2020 by hiddenNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

It was in a different thread. Kimchi Post Here

Just go to your profile page and click on posts, for an easier search.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join