It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

In fairness, the utter shellacking China's market took coupled with the shut down in factories and travel *should* have seen oil drop more than it did. I think the growth in the Dow might well be people who were invested in the Asian markets seeking US stocks as a safety net. At some point in the next week someone is going to have to give voice to *how* the US intends to meet contracts with 80% of China's manufacturing sector shut down for the next month at the very least. That answer will largely dictate the direction the market takes.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

bnonews.com...

There are currently 19,843 confirmed cases worldwide, including 426 fatalities.

link   
a reply to: Joeshiloh

PSHUTTLE-SN SEQUENCE PROVES THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC WAS DEFINITELY ENGINEERED IN A LAB

I noted quite some time ago that my thoughts were that this virus was either a result of a monumental #up or it had been weaponised.

Nice, at least we can drop the "natural virus" and "started in a wet market" crap.

link   
a reply to: tarifa37

That whole concept of so many birds in one location just begs for problems. Like millions of humans in a couple of sq mi.

The need to spread out in China would help but they can't control the populace so well if they let them live on the land. Destroy the food stuffs and the people will suffer. There is a Fatwah now on China to die from this virus from some Mullah that I saw a snippet somewhere today.

If a bunch of people die the Mullah will brag that he made it happen.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Power_Semi

Yeah ... that's why you read on to get the full explanation of what is meant by that timeline. It is explained.

To put it simply ... It takes roughly 7 days to realize you need to go to the hospital and it might only take you 12 to 15 days to die, but if you're going to live, you might take upwards of 20 to 25 days to get released. So a person will die faster if they're going to die, than they will recover if they're going to live. Hence the funky order of events.

Party pooper

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Most businesses factor in for a certain amount of disruption, but that only carries them so far. At some point those stocks will begin to dry up and then we'll see the impacts begin to hit. Either the world will start to figure out how to game around China for the time being, or there will be some real pain.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

After the AIDS scare, I just didn't want to take chances. I'd hate to be the originator of the zombie apocalypse rumors.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: Necrose

originally posted by: Power_Semi
a reply to: ketsuko

"events happen in this order with this virus - 1. you get sick; 2. you die; 3. you recover. "

...you mean... ZOMBIES!!?????

I mean, some us have been waiting for this our entire lifetime. The Walking Dead, countless other TV-shows, movies and video games...
BRING ON ZOMBIES, FOR WE SHALL BE CLEANSED

It would be terrifying at first, but I think lots of us would embrace it in the end...

Don't have guns in the UK - would kind of spoil it for me

Those of us living in freedom will mourn your passing. Die with honor, cricket bat in hand.

I think a Claymore sword might do and a few home made Claymore mines too for that matter if no hand held cannons are around.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

We seem to have an absolute panic in China, but outside of China a few reported cases and hardly any deaths at present. This is not logical as people have been leaving China and spreading it around. So ask yourself how many Chinese people do you interact with and have around to socialize. Not many I'd warrant as they are typically very insular, and tend to socialize with other Chinese, who would be taking full precautions at the moment. So if that continues in the West at least it might just go away.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

Most businesses factor in for a certain amount of disruption, but that only carries them so far. At some point those stocks will begin to dry up and then we'll see the impacts begin to hit. Either the world will start to figure out how to game around China for the time being, or there will be some real pain.

right now it is Chinese tourism or lack of it in Tokyo and Osaka, hard times right now, this will affect many businesses and it is starting to show

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

/.../
That means the recovery number is lagging behind the death toll at present.
/.../

Thank You for video and this shows how the plain percentages can not give the full truth, but how there is a deep gray areas between numbers. That oversimplified 2% is not real, this is a tool for take down community panic and also 40% is only a ultimate max bad scenario. Let us make a peace on midway.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Creator Of US BioWeapons Act Says Coronavirus Is Biological Warfare Weapon

Zerohedge

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaddledMummy

/.../
That means the recovery number is lagging behind the death toll at present.
/.../

Thank You for video and this shows how the plain percentages can not give the full truth, but how there is a deep gray areas between numbers. That oversimplified 2% is not real, this is a tool for take down community panic and also 40% is only a ultimate max bad scenario. Let us make a peace on midway.

Surely 100% would be the ultimate bad max scenario?

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Husband entertained some for work in December ... and we all came down with a sickness not long afterward. Do you think we had it?

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I wonder if any of the workers at the Wuhan biolab have contracted/died from it.

Guess we'll never know.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
Creator Of US BioWeapons Act Says Coronavirus Is Biological Warfare Weapon

Zerohedge

Hadn't seen this one yet, thanks.

So let's assume that the virus is a bioweapon.
Then there is still no proof that it was made by the Chinese and, or came from the biolab in Wuhan.
It might as well be released on China by someone entirely else....

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Frightening to think it's going to go over 20,000 in China alone today.

It was only 4 days ago it was just breaching 10,000.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

I've already told all my friends and family to go ahead and shoot me if I turn into a zombie. No need to feel bad. They'll probably be doing me a solid.

Imagine turning into a zombie, and for some reason or another you lose control of your actions, but still retain some sort of concious as your body falls apart or taking a mental backseat as the urge to eat human and decaying flesh pushes to the forefront of your brain.

Just end me lol

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
a reply to: Necrose

I've already told all my friends and family to go ahead and shoot me if I turn into a zombie. No need to feel bad. They'll probably be doing me a solid.

Imagine turning into a zombie, and for some reason or another you lose control of your actions, but still retain some sort of concious as your body falls apart or taking a mental backseat as the urge to eat human and decaying flesh pushes to the forefront of your brain.

Just end me lol

You're obviously not Chinese.

It's probably a delicacy over there.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Now that would be the makings of an interesting short story piece. Imagine your actual consciousness being decoupled from control of your body by the zombie parasite, so that you're more or less a passive rider in your decaying body watching the horrific things it's doing ... a sort of passenger to terror.

new topics

top topics

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join