It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 261
<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Most of the video is about the CCP authorities getting all the masks etc,the authorities arresting anyone complaining and the large number of dead not being included in the numbers.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
California health officials on Sunday confirmed the second case of the novel coronavirus in the Bay Area, marking the ninth confirmed case in the U.S.The woman came from China on Jan. 23.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: redpassion

There is a very little difference between caucasian and asian dna.

What percent of DNA is different between a Caucasian and an Asian?

-An elementary school student from California

November 24, 2008

There isn't much genetic difference between Asians and Caucasians. In fact, at the DNA level, two Asians are often more different than an Asian and a Caucasian person.

But how can this be when the two groups look so different? It's because those differences are only skin deep. And they don't need much DNA to happen.

Most of our DNA has nothing to do with how we look. It's used to make our hearts, livers, spleens, and other organs. It tells us how tall we will be or tells our body to grow two arms, two legs, and hair on the top of our heads. It makes sure that our eyes are at the top of our faces, our noses are in the middle and our mouths are on the bottom.

All these things can be somewhat different between people. And many of these differences come from having slightly different DNA.

For example, my DNA might make my nose a different shape from yours. Or your DNA might tell you to grow taller than me.

But most of these characteristics have nothing to do with whether or not someone is Asian or Caucasian. They have more to do with differences found between any two people. What this means is that most DNA differences are not specific to any ethnic group.

There's only a small part of DNA that's involved in specific differences between Asians and Caucasians. Things like eye shape and color, skin color and hair texture take only the tiniest fraction of our DNA.

This is swamped out by the differences within individuals. We are all more similar than we are different. And a tall Asian might actually be more similar genetically to a tall Caucasian person then he is to a short Asian person.

Just to ponder

DNA differences

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I am caucasian, anf my Wife asian, on US East Cost. Have read every post of this thread, and data so far does seem that people who have not been to Wuhan, and are not asian have not seemed to get "severe symptoms."

Rather than the bioweapon theories, I tend toword either:
A) the original animal-human jump grabbed onto a DNA sequence more common in people native to Wuhan,
Or B) there is a higher chance of mutation to a milder form, and since there are much fewer cases outside Wuhan, the mild mutation has been prominant.

Regardless, it should be pretty obvious by next weekend. ITMT, I have asked my Wife to be particularly careful about limiting her exposure.

a reply to: dollukka

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
India seems to be creeping up now at 3, wonder if it’s going to be a problem there given the overcrowding and dense population?

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Now this is interesting

hmmm reminds me of

The Chinese communist party would think nothing of killing countless numbers of folks if it suited its objectives,what if,what if they were introducing weaponised 5g and passing it off as the flu,just a thought.

what is interesting? that stockpile of horsesh.t?

timestamped link to the video

If the telecommunications industry's plan for 5G come to fruition, no person, no animal, no bird, no insect and no plant on Earth will be able to avoid exposure, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to levels of RF radiation that are tens to hundreds of times greater than what exists today, without any possibility of escape anywhere on the planet.

do you have any idea what range 5G has? of course not. but if something is on the internet, it has to be right, right?

mate, stop spreading such BS.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

No it does not have a long range but they lit up 84000 transmitters in 50 cities on 31 October 2019,lighten up this is a conspiracy website where we explore all possibilities or has deny ignorance become deny everything here

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   

No it does not have a long range but they lit up 84000 transmitters in 50 cities on 31 October 2019,lighten up this is a conspiracy website where we explore all possibilities or has deny ignorance become deny everything here

IN CITIES. not in a goddamn jungle, or in the middle of desert. if videos you're posting are full of such blatant lies and BS, don't you think it's rather safe to assume everything else in them is on the same level as far as facts go?

and yes, this is a conspiracy website. we're doing our research, trying to connect theories and facts. and you're not just ignorant, you're throwing every piece of complete and utter BS you'll find on youtube here and treat is as some possible truth.

you wanna lighten up, go create your own thread about 5G dangers, don't hijack this serious discussion about ongoing pandemic to post your crap.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   

60ghz Chinese 5g
60ghz the frequency for human oxygen absorption

victims are showing oxygen absorption rates of 40-50 per cent.

I think its relevant

and if you dont I dont care

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   

60ghz Chinese 5g
60ghz the frequency for human oxygen absorption

victims are showing oxygen absorption rates of 40-50 per cent.

I think its relevant

and if you dont I dont care

and here you go, repeating same tale over and over again. proof? but not some youtube video made by some whackjob. medical tests, scientific papers, that kind of proof.

because as far as i know, 5G waves won't even get through your skin, and most will get reflected off it - which i've mentioned here already.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I see your confusion on this. I looked into it and you are concerned about the oxygen absorption at 60 ghz. This has nothing to do with humans and is about the absorption of energy at this frequency by oxygen in the atmosphere.

This absorption makes the signals only able to travel a short range in air and has less interference from other devices in the same band. As this band is not able to penetrate the human body to any amount past the surface of the skin, I don’t see how warming up some nearby oxygen atoms in the air has to do with this possible pandemic.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I hate to add to the noise, but as a former satellite uplink safety officer, and as someone who did extensive research on the problems of 60Hz magnetic fields interfering in DNA-RNA transcription, I can tell you with total confidence that 5G cell phones are not dangerous, unless maybe you hold the transmitter up to a hole in your head! And then, the older lower frequencies of 2G, 3G and 4G are way more of a threat to you. I would worry much more about electric blankets and florescent light ballasts.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

bnonews.com...

There are currently 17,393 confirmed cases worldwide, including 362 fatalities.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
India confirms 3rd case (again returned from Wuhan) so thankfully still not human to human there.

link

A day after the second coronavirus case was confirmed in Kerala, the novel virus has hit another patient in the state, on Monday (February 3).

Another Keralite student who returned from Wuhan University on Monday tested positive for the infection, Health Minister KK Shailaja said here.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Information on the John Hopkins page is slowly repopulating again.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Fair enough then why are people dropping dead in China and not elsewhere sort of like this

disp.cc...

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

I see your confusion on this. I looked into it and you are concerned about the oxygen absorption at 60 ghz. This has nothing to do with humans and is about the absorption of energy at this frequency by oxygen in the atmosphere.

This absorption makes the signals only able to travel a short range in air and has less interference from other devices in the same band. As this band is not able to penetrate the human body to any amount past the surface of the skin, I don’t see how warming up some nearby oxygen atoms in the air has to do with this possible pandemic.

you beat me to it. i'll just add that some people/"researchers" seem to be confused about that absorption, thinking that somehow 60ghz waves "stay inside" the oxygen and then humans breathe them in, however silly that sounds. of course it's just warming up a bunch of oxygen atoms, but hey, some people live from spreading such crap.

originally posted by: Oleman
I hate to add to the noise, but as a former satellite uplink safety officer, and as someone who did extensive research on the problems of 60Hz magnetic fields interfering in DNA-RNA transcription, I can tell you with total confidence that 5G cell phones are not dangerous, unless maybe you hold the transmitter up to a hole in your head! And then, the older lower frequencies of 2G, 3G and 4G are way more of a threat to you. I would worry much more about electric blankets and florescent light ballasts.

i know, but thanks for the confirmation - perhaps it'll calm down some other folks here.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   

My theory is that the Chinese have been developing androids to take over the world and those have dead batteries. They just happen to be testing them in a city where a disease broke out. Why do you think they don’t want videos of them?

My theory is as logical and credible as your “60 GHz is evil” one.

edit on 2 3 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   

a reply to: beyondknowledge

Fair enough then why are people dropping dead in China and not elsewhere sort of like this

disp.cc...

you may wanna ask CCP. it's part of the overall mystery called "WTF is going on there".

we just don't know. noone knows, except Chinese government and perhaps a few other governments.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   

About heating the oxygen atoms, the power supplies should heat the atmosphere more than the actual signals do. Just in case someone wants to say 60 GHz is contributing to climate change.

top topics

<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join