It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 259
<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
a reply to: musicismagic

No but we have baby chicken apocalypse due to H5N1.

Twitter

Is KFC still importing frozen chicken from China. Here , we stopped it and had signs posted at the entry way. "We only use Japanese raised chickens". But KFC did use Chinese chickens and so did McDonalds. You probably read that the congressmen in Washington DC agreed with the Chinese that the DC people were not allowed to inspect the food processing plants and the DC people fine and then signed the trade agreement. How fkn sick that was. I hope Trumps trade agreement has something in now that allows US food inspectors into China before it leaves China to the US.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The markets didn't have a bounce.. and keep sliding

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

I trolled him because he should have focused on what Dr Paul Cottrell said was the very clearly inserted protein never before seen in a coronavirus instead of the ends which only slightly matched HIV.

He's a smart idiot. They all know and suspect it. They don't have a spinal cord big enough to stand up and say it outright.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Why do I feel like we arent getting the full story here why arent these break outs happening in other countries

Is it possible there is a mutation of the Coronavirus that is hitting hard inside China, but has not escaped the country yet ?

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
So is there a pandemic going on?

Confusing times we live in.

Either way, tourism is 80% off in Osaka at the moment. So what gives?

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Just got a message from a coworker in Tokyo who's stuck. She flew in via Beijing from Seattle and now can't get back.

Flights are full. She's trying to get to Manila and on to LA now.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: elitegamer23

It’s difficult to determine what is happening in China. I know for certain we are not getting all the info. I have heard everything from there are two strains, the virus is a bio weapon that starts off as the flu and attacks your brain, I heard it has hiv proteins in its rna, I heard it’s a Chinese conspiracy to control its people. 🤷‍♂️ This much I do know, from what truths we think we have about the virus, it appears the reaction in China is a over reaction. Or is it? The truth is in China.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

In china, there's a good reason for that. They don't have it under control and there's no real plan that is going to work at this point. It's going to run through their population in these cities of millions, I'm afraid. In the US futures are up. In Japan futures are up. In the UK futures are up. Even european futures are slightly green.

If china tried to suppress this info from getting out at the start, they only have themselves to blame. If not, it's just unfortunate.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

A pandemic of fear & hysteria. It's only an epidemic in China so far.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
A new website has been put up to help with the tracking wuflu.live...

Coronavirus Continues Spreading Fast -- How Bad Will It Get?

This episode looks at a case where someone gets the virus, gets sick for a bit and then recovers. The person is still producing a large amount of the virus after this recover stage. This does create more problems in trying to contain the virus.

There have been a few reports where someone who gets infected gets sick, recovers, then gets much sicker again. There have also been some reports that the incubation period could last for weeks or even months before symptoms develop.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

The viral genome was uploaded to genbank weeks ago and anyone can access it. Anyone who tells you we don't know about it, is feeding you misinformation. There is the possibility that it mutated in china and is stranded there, which accounts for the much slower spread outside of china. However, since we have the virus outside of china the genome has been checked against the database and found to be correct.

The reaction in china could be an over-reaction, but I think it's actually just a too late reaction.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
A new website has been put up to help with the tracking wuflu.live...

That first chart wouldn't make everyone outside of China feel so good if it went back to say 12/20.. I think the beginning plot for China would look an awful lot like the rest of worlds plot looks nowadays...

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I love videos like this. Complaining about misinformation then spreading their own brand of it. The irony.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

This sounds like your speaking another language.

What are you saying?

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Hes saying theres no clear buy indicators once the market drops below a certain level

No clear buy indicator is very bad

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ragiusnotiel

Of course, china didn't know what it was dealing with when they had such small numbers. We do. The best way to stop it is when the numbers are low. Ground zero will always be the worst hit. I will be shocked if the US hits a 100 cases. I would wager that no american dies from this that wouldn't also have had a high probability of dying from the regular flu (e.g. very old/young, HIV, etc).

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Of course, china didn't know what it was dealing with when they had such small numbers. We do. The best way to stop it is when the numbers are low. Ground zero will always be the worst hit. I will be shocked if the US hits a 100 cases. I would wager that no american dies from this that wouldn't also have had a high probability of dying from the regular flu (e.g. very old/young, HIV, etc).

I hope.

All I can think is how many people would reason/hope it was just the flu til it was too late, and the people with no health insurance who avoid seeking medical attention. Or the people who never felt sick at all, still spreading it.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

All I can think is how many people would reason/hope it was just the flu til it was too late

That's what happened in china and what the US is trying to prevent. Anyone who traveled to the infected area has been contacted by the authorities and told to stay home and if they begin feeling ill to seek immediate medical attention. If china had been able to do that, this thing never goes anywhere.

I mean, anything can happen but I like our chances.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
DOW futures almost up 200points

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I didn't find this in a search so hope it's fresh: Couple in San Benito County CA with Coronavirus report by KRON

Couple in SB County

new topics

top topics

<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join