It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 255
<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: KindraLaBelle

Yes, the Germans and Spanish are Caucasian, none of them severe sick. Also some of the people on the evacuation flight to France, not sure of the nationalities yet.

I have yet to see a single report anywhere identifying anybody as anything, other than Citizenship and the fact they are humans.

I suspect all of the reported cases are Han Chinese.

If there is anything out there that I've missed, please let me know, thanks.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Well here are some facts about Japanese companies in Japan. We saw the impact of the tsunami how it tore apart the economy all around Japan a few years back. This is now in China. I don't know how many employees work at these plants but here is the low down.

Japanese firms are prolonging scheduled down time at their plants in China. This mean high unemployment in them areas. Do the workers have much in savings?

Honda Motor will keep its plants closed till the 9th in some areas and the 13th in Wuhan.
Mazda Motor and Mitsubishi Motor are also halting production. Start up dates may change if situation worsens and the Chinese govt steps in and controls the openings.
Panasonic and Hitachi and so many other Japanese subsidiaries are halting production. Much of the small parts that go into Japanese made products are really made in China, so there will be a shortage, maybe temp, but already on this morning news it was stated the Japanese economy for the next 3 months is going to take a pretty big downturn in many areas of where tourism is big business, and this time of year people from all over the world come here.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava
a reply to: Agit8dChop

The newest situation report is in from the WHO.

First time I have seen this listed in any of the other 12 reports: "Due to the high demand for timely and trustworthy information about 2019-nCoV WHO technical risk communication and social media teams have been working closely to track and respond to myths and rumours.

I'm guessing this was made due to the HIV rumours - which are not anything to be concerned about.

The reality of the instant gratification of the internet..

SOURCE

edit on 2/2/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
OHIO IS NEGATIVE!! WOOT

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

To be fair this is what you get when there is an information lockdown and no transparency.

People will start looking for their own narrative by trying to piece things together, without the full know-how.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
miami is all clear

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: neurosurgeon
OHIO IS NEGATIVE!! WOOT

easy there cowboy, eaaaasy

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Imo it’s to obvious blaming USA, personally wouldn’t put it past trump have to say!, but I’d be more inclined to think Russia, you see the same with hackers from other country’s masking ip address from another to misdirect where the attack came from, just my 2 cents though

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Imo it’s to obvious blaming USA, personally wouldn’t put it past trump have to say!, but I’d be more inclined to think Russia, you see the same with hackers from other country’s masking ip address from another to misdirect where the attack came from, just my 2 cents though

Hail American hackers who don't mask their IP addresses and are the good guys who never attack anyone and if they do, they tell them about it first, then leave a note and an IP address saying it was them.
*smh*
edit on 2-2-2020 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Well its happening here. Stores are now/have ran out of mask. I guess after this morning news people headed to the stores. 7-11 had them at the doors last night, wonder if they still have them.
Going out again to stock up on a bit more food and water.
Something is just not right, I didn't anything about the Japanese man that was overlooking the patients committing suicide. Strange I tell ya.
No, the world isn't ending, but something strange is happening behind the scenes, that's for sure.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Wuhan 747 plane headed for Learmonth airport, a Royal Australian Air Force base.
I assume will be Quarantined. Base location looks very isolated away from populations.

www.flightradar24.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

edit on 2-2-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Halfswede

Yes, you are very correct. My crazy Sunday sarcasm didn't quite come through.

I think Wuhan (probably many other Chinese mega cities) is like a giant petri dish where a virus was mutating lying in the shadows just waiting for the opportunity to strike.

I've heard a similar thought expressed that it's natures natual defence mechanism to control populations that have got too big.

The population becomes so large that it is in effect a great big test tube for viruses and other nasties to breed and mutate and experiment until they find the magic formula that culls the herd.

A bit like how myxomatosis struck when the rabbit population went crazy.

We're no different to rabbits, despite thinking we're special, we're just animals that need to stay in balance with everything else.

When people are eating bats and rats and insects and live mice, and digging cooking oil out of sewers to cook it in (well apart from the live mice and insects) then I think we'd have to conclude that we've probably expanded way beyond what mother nature considers acceptable.

Digging cooking oil out of sewers to cook with. Wow! I got to put that line in my lyrics. Of course with your permission, please.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell
I think 2 German evacuees on plane are confirmed sick but will double check tomorrow, evac flight was refused landing in Moscow and diverted to Helsinki before proceeding to I think I heard Frankfurt uni hospital for quarantine, again I’ll have to double check that.

Updated: www.google.co.uk...
edit on 2-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: Added source

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Wuhan 747 plane headed for Learmonth airport, a Royal Australian Air Force base.
I assume will be Quarantined. Base location looks very isolated away from populations.

www.flightradar24.com...

I've been through that airport, its up near Ningaloo / Exmouth.

Small airport, dual commercial/airforce - people will be offloaded to a smaller plane then flown to Christmas island.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
For those running with assumption that it only infects Chinese or Han Chinese, that is easily debunked.

Right here in this thread we clearly reported a Japanese bus driver got it from his passengers and provided link(s).

I believe there is confirmation that some of the German cases are caucasians.

With France flying people back and 20+ of them having it, logic would dictate there are caucasians in that number.

And besides it would be just plain stupid for a Chinese virologist to design a virus that only infects Chinese people, would it not? IF it is man made that is, which I 100% would bet money on it in Vegas.

My belief is that we’ll get concrete info from CDC and maybe even POTUS after Super Bowl. They don’t want to freak everyone out for the big game, could you imagine the economic impact?

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

Im guessing it infects everyone, but i feel there is some substance in the earlier report saying men have 3x the receptor cell than woman and Asians have 5x the normal amount - so they are far more susceptible .

Although if you're on a plane for 7hrs and someone has it on the plane, chances are you're ethnicity aint going to save you.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Good to know. Thanks for the info!

Meanwhile...

@KSBWChristopher

Two confirmed cases of Coronavirus in San Benito County, Calif. The confirmed cases are related; husband and wife, and both are 57 years of age. The husband recently traveled from Wuhan, China the wife did not. Both patients have not left their home since returning from China.
twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Agreed!

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Canada will bring some Canadians home from China and house them at Canadian Forces Base Trenton for 14 days. 325 requests (up from 196).

As the death toll rises, it looks like more people want to come back.

www.cbc.ca...

top topics

<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join