It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Those bars are definitely there to keep people in and prevent them from leaving.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: gps777

hah - my pleasure!

i went to macca's today.. i was watching the lady behind the counter, she would fill up a coke, then use a clothe that's sitting on the bench to wipe the coke cup - all over the top and edges etc...and wipe any mess off... she used the same clothe on about 15 drinks, and it sat.. on the table.. in front of customers when she wasnt using it.. covered in different drinks and flys were in there - it must have been used all day on 100's of drinks...

i refused the drink, told her that was a very bad idea and asked for another

I've suddenly become very conscious of the surfaces i touch!

Where is "macca's"?

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
The WHO (that is currently relying on CCP reporting), the UN, the US, EU, etc. (pretty much any major country) is going to be practicing their best propaganda until they can't anymore.

that "until they can't" will be very soon.
edit on 2/2/2020 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   

First coronavirus death outside China confirmed in Philippines

www.cityam.com...

The first fatality outside of China from the deadly coronavirus outbreak has been confirmed after a 44-year-old man died on Saturday. The man in question was from Wuhan, the city where the virus originated, and was one of two confirmed cases in the Philippines.

The Philippines department of health said that the man had developed severe pneumonia after being admitted to hospital in Manila last week.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Where is "macca's"?

The finest Scottish restaurant

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   
inside look at the new hospital - its like a prison hospital. I understand the need for dumb waiters...

twitter.com...
edit on 2/2/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Mcdonalds!

hope you're safe, love Japan

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Yup, that is curious on why they would need to fortify a hospital.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Not if you have been watching the stuff on wechat/twitter etc it's not but as none of it can be confirmed I don't link/post it.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Hunt for 480 Wuhan travellers 'LOST' in Britain: Officials scramble to trace visitors from China's coronavirus epicentre - as government launches public information blitz to stem spread

A hunt is underway to find hundreds of people who flew from coronavirus-hit Wuhan to Britain who are unaccounted for. Officials are trying to trace 480 travellers who arrived in the country nine days ago from the city in China. It comes as the UK government launched a huge advertising campaign telling people how to stop the spread of the killer virus.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

....well that's just great!

Angry Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
now five cases here in the UAE and all of them are Chinese Link

and an advise to Chinese

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Thats going to put a lot of fear into people and might put the lives of asians at risk

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   
My mother today (she's in her 70's and this was when the rumour was that we'd got our 3rd case here in UK):

"It's a Chinese soldier here from China. It's odd isn't it - everyone who has it is Chinese, looks like it must only effect Chinese people so I think it's just going to fizzle out"

Me: "Mum, the reason only Chinese people have it right now is because it started in China - which is full of Chinese people - and they've caught it there and brought it here, so right now it is only Chinese people who have it"

Her "Yes well it's odd isn't it that only Chinese people seem to be catching it"

etc.

People just don't get it (the concept not the virus - well unless you listen to my mother).

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

a reply to: angelchemuel

Thats going to put a lot of fear into people and moght put the lives of asians at risk

"i'm coming from China because their healthcare is crap, please quarantine me and check for the virus" should be the first thing they all say when arriving at their destination.

but no, tens of thousands of Chinese travel happily around the world, spreading this pandemic without giving it a second thought, so what the f..k are those officials supposed to do?

it's too late already, but better late than never.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   

People's Bank of #China will supply RMB1.2trln ($174bln) to money markets Mon, Feb 3, bank says. Move to ensure liquidity “reasonably ample” during #virus, will use reverse repos. Adds overall liquidity in system RMB900bln more than last year
twitter.com...

Investors brace for plunge in Chinese stocks when exchanges re-open Monday.

www.marketwatch.com...
Markets open in about 12hours

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
looks like a scene from the walking dead.

link   

Philippines health official (I assume) just gave an tv statement and account of the death

He said the victim developed sevre pneumonia, then appeared to recover for several days, then suddenly his condition deteriorated and he died within 24hrs

That's the part I find frightening. In that book, The Stand (whom a lot of us are talking about on here) the small town sheriff contracted the flu and appeared to have beaten it, only to get sick again a day later and die.

I don't like this at all.

link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

....well that's just great!

Angry Rainbows
Jane

Ya know Sh!t just got real, when there's angry rainbows

new topics

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>