It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 239
<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

I see....thanks for clarifying
edit on 1-2-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Uh oh Canada, nice knowing you guys.

No national emergency for virus.

Twitter

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Looking at the current evidence I think I will take that bet!

I'm not sure how you can be so sure that there will be minimal human to human transmission outside of China.

By all accounts this is HIGHLY contagious, and given the incubation period of up to 14 days, I imagine the next week will resolve our little bet...

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ch1m3ra

You are correct there was only 1 yesterday and a FEW more today considering 7 million Chinese travel overseas at Chinese new year is that number statistically significant?

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
A long incubation time says things will get worse before better,no showing symptoms...c'mon man,you know what the time really is with this thing

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

The German transfers were documented 5 days ago. The Japanese bus drivers both were 2+ days.

Hard to say anything about how virulent it is right now as it is still early days for the rest of the world.

China has been dealing with this since at least early December.

10-14 day incubation period.

That all can influence what will really happen in the next few weeks.

Might be nothing, which would be good. Might be Global Wuhan.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Leeyum

Im prepared it might have an RO of 4 it might do everyone over several times over but I doubt it -heres a conspiracy for you the FED burned $25 trillion in December propping up the repo market,China had similar problems,the system was coming to a sticky end,Davos occurred plans were made for a reset,then all hell breaks loose....

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Im not panicking,Ill wait the 2 weeks we'll see what happens.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
That's all any of us can do ain't it.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Just keep an eye on the economic things as well get some cash the people that run the show are perfectly capable of shutting down banks and atms in a financial crisis,Greece proved that,and economic repurcussions are coming the worlds largest supplier is shutting down for at least a month

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leeyum

Looking at the current evidence I think.. I imagine the next week will resolve our little bet...

Well... Last week I read the same here...

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

To be fair he was on a flight with many people to Vietnam.

Yet, nobody on the plane has been reported as infected.? Hmm, perhaps he wasn't yet contagious enough.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
lots of large increases in the last hour

62 new cases in Zhejiang province, China. (Source)
47 new cases in Jiangxi province, China. (Source)
69 new cases in Guangdong province, China. (Source)
43 new cases in Anhui province, China. (Source)
34 new cases in Jiangsu province, China. (Source)
19 new cases in Shandong province, China. (Source)
24 new cases in Sichuan province, China. (Source)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
More food for thought Twitter

In 2010 The Wuhan Institute of Virology was working on essentially increasing the infectiousness of SARS-Coronovirus (bat species) and published this paper Angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) proteins of different bat species confer variable susceptibility to SARS-CoV entry

Chimeric ACE2 was constructed by combining the N-terminal region of bat ACE2 with the C-terminal portion of human ACE2 at the unique BamHI site

An HIV-1-luciferase pseudotype virus carrying the SARS-CoV BJ01 S protein, HIV/BJ01-S, was prepared as described previously [13]. HeLa cells were seeded onto 96-well plates for 18 h and then transfected with 0.2 μg recombinant plasmid containing bat or human ACE2 using 0.5 μL Lipofectamine 2000 (Invitrogen, USA) according to the manufacturer’s protocol.

That's 10 years ago...

edit on 1-2-2020 by Ch1m3ra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Bill Gates thinks a coming disease could kill 30 million people within 6 months — and says we should prepare for it as we do for war.
Article from 2018 (this is a different story from the Event 201 pandemic simulation that occurred late last year)

But "there's one area though where the world isn't making much progress," Gates said, "and that's pandemic preparedness."

The likelihood that such a disease will appear continues to rise. New pathogens emerge all the time as the world population increases and humanity encroaches on wild environments. It's becoming easier and easier for individual people or small groups to create weaponized diseases that could spread like wildfire around the globe.

And the disease that next takes us by surprise is likely to be one we see for the first time at the start of an outbreak, like what happened recently with SARS and MERS viruses.

If you were to tell the world's governments that weapons that could kill 30 million people were under construction right now, there'd be a sense of urgency about preparing for the threat, Gates said.

Business Insider

Similar tactics as ClimateChange, terrorists, FF mass shootings, etc. to push an agenda. If it's not urgent in the globalist mindset then 'manufacture' a crisis to make it urgent.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

You could very well be right, we won't know for another week or so though. I should think it's worth taking every precaution until then.

Regardless of whether this ends up being a pandemic, I think there is something a bit "off" about this whole situation.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I don't think these add to the grand total. These are updates to the sources of latest cases already counted.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

2 weeks.

Most of them back in China already I’d wager.

Most Chinese can only afford 1 week abroad at a time.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Leeyum

You are correct in fact Im getting a theatre of the absurd feeling the sad thing is real people are dying,sort of like 9-11

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

Ah, ok. Thanks!

top topics

<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join