It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
a reply to: Advantage

Great post! What is bothering about that article is the doctor is saying some patients are negative after two tests and then positive on the third one.

Are we doing three tests here, also?

No.

We have not. I bet that changes soon though. The kid they say was a totally symptom free carrier and infected his family... I bet he isnt going to be symptom free for long. This critter seems that its invisible to the immune system.. AT FIRST. Its like the immune system is confused. By time it kicks in youre too sick for it to handle and cytokine storm begins. I posted previously that in most of the deaths and severely sick, serum blood tests showed markers of cytokine storm. The lungs are plug full of activate immune cells and infection.. you drown sort of. This is exactly like SARS but way more easily transmissible IMO. Id love to hear a truthful follow up on that story with the asymptomatic kid though.

Teams in China insist that they either run out of diagnostic kits and have to go by symptomology. First it was by fever only .That was a HUUUUUGE mistake. Now we go by respiratory symptoms. All of those airplane passengers who they screened for fever.. that was almost useless.

HIV drugs being used? Perhaps it is being ised to calm the cytokine storm that IS happening. You need a drug that calms down the S1P1 receptors in the lungs. The thing that causes the flood into the lungs that kills you. I dont know what HIV drugs they are using so I have no idea if thats what they were trying to accomplish. Also.. tamiflu isnt really doing jack. Its a throw everything and see what sticks thing. This isnt your regular coronavirus that we are taught isnt a big deal and we get it every year. I dont care what the hell CNN is saying about it. It also does NOT only hit the old or ill. Ok.. heres the nitty : THE PROBLEM IS.. dampening the immune response can cause the virus itself to run amok in the body.. unchecked. SO its a fine balance that isnt achieved very often in each patient.

Good news? We have a good chance of controlling the spread.. IF the MSM stops lying about it.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Definitely could not contain that info. Someone would leak it.

if they're not showing symptoms yet, there's nothing to hide.

infected people not showing symptoms still spread the disease. it could easily reach 10000 cases as of now, and when the incubation period ends, that number will be much higher already.

imagine 100000 people starting to show symptoms 2 weeks from now (with those still in the incubation period being a much larger group already), do you know what would happen? panic and martial law.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

No worries. Figuratively laughing of course.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I guess, if you are going to get sick with the virus, perhaps it's best to just go get it early. The earlier you are in the hospital, the better your chance of surviving. (assuming you don't have other conditions that complicate matters)

If you wait to get it when it's spreading like a panic, then it might be hard to get treatment.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I've noticed the BNO tracking website hasn't updated for some time now, anyone got a link for current updates? Thanks

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

I hope that isn't the case, according to agenda 21 and 30, while Obama was in office they slipped that bit in there about any person showing respitory illness can pretty much be detained and taken away on the spot.

I don't think this virus would ever survive in the U.S. but they've got a SERIOUS defense plan should one of these nasty virus's TRY and attack us on our soil.

Honestly, think about the videos you see where they board the people in there homes.
You think that's mean? or unethical? they don't give a dam about mean or unethical, and our government really gives two #s about a moral compass.

In conclusion, lets just hope this thing doesn't try us the way its trying China.
Because our people will do WHATEVER it takes to eradicate a foreign enemy, human or not.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
We are all going to get this several times over it has a RO of 4 they are now saying plus Indian scientists say there are some KINDE surprises like HIV in it.The biggest disease on this planet is the mind of who released this

edit on 31-1-2020 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ShortBus

For the love of god and everything good, please don't go around spreading that idealogy.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
9,925 confirmed cases, 213 dead, 222 recovered, as of 2pm EST on John Hopkins tracking site.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981

Yeah if you're in the west you go to bed and when you get up theres 2000 more cases.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
If someone links to the daily mail uk you will see 4 buses carrying people off to quarantine its the horseman bus lines get it 4 horsemen the poms at least have a sense of humor

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Wuhan Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Global Cases (by JHU CSSE)
gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com...#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

docs.google.com...

Notice the afternoon report is always really low then they pile it on at the end of the day so all report are 12 to 24 Hrs late keeping number down.

Good twats to monitor for local Chinese pix and vids of the situation

twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...

JHU press release about the development of the dashboard:
hub.jhu.edu...

Save this Preparedness and Response Plan offline and share with your local docs and hospitals:
www.hopkins-cepar.org...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 31-1-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
9,925 confirmed cases, 213 dead, 222 recovered, as of 2pm EST on John Hopkins tracking site.

thewuhanvirus.com
bnonews.com
Johns Hopkins
maphub.net
South China Morning Post

link   
I mentioned a friend who's daughter is a housekeeper at the hotel that serves the base and others pages back. They now have a flu room that no one is allowed to go in because the man was so sick he was transferred by ambulance to St Louis. No idea if its nCOV but the thing here that I want to point out... they JUST NOW tell the workers to wear masks and gloves.. and to stop using fabuloso and switch to bleach when cleaning these rooms. They have NO protocol in place to handle this. Its a freaking hotel for Gods sake.. you think they did, but no. NO ONE is looking out for you. Look out for yourself.

The other thing Im pointing out is... too little too late. INformation wasnt shared rapidly. If this guy is carrying nCOV... do you have any idea how many people he has exposed? Too many and its unnecessary. The ones who knew .. they knew this was an issue since December. Also, its suggested that we dont wear our Tyveks and masks so we dont scare people. Thats complete BS. The EMT and firefighters unions are going to have a lot of calls today Im thinking.

This crap is happening in cold and flu season.. .ugh.

link   
a reply to: [post=24910507]burdman30ott6[/po

I believe the term he used ad nauseam was "nothing burger". In fact, not just in this thread, but in so many others. Why people go out of their way to come to a site devoted to exploring alternative data to that being disseminated in the MSM, only to tote the party line and say nothing to look at here defies my level of comprehension.

Perhaps it is that I cannot help but feel empathetic, regardless of the heinous and backward state of China, millions in quarrantine, having to live through this mess, watching their families members die, makes it serious, regardless of whether my country will ever be inflicted with the disease.

link   
a reply to: khnum

I've been seeing this too.

Can any med people chime in? I'm hearing HIV strands were found but a few are saying that's false.

link   
Dont know if anyone recalls or was following this story but,

It looks like they let those people off that cruise ship not to long ago.

www.scmp.com...

About 7,000 people on board a cruise ship held for more than 12 hours in Italy have been allowed to leave after a Chinese passenger who had symptoms of coronavirus tested negative.

Not a terrible place to get stuck right?

Glad everyones safe.
edit on 31-1-2020 by WeAllWait because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

According to some comments I've seen, apparently it uses protein in a similar way to the HIV virus, but I have no idea how that correlates to its strain or code, I'm an architect, not a doctor, Jim.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mateo96
a reply to: misfit312

I'm an architect, not a doctor, Jim.

HAH!!

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Down drops 600

link

Seems like it's getting real now.

new topics