It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava
The only thing I could suggest is get some lysol disinfectant or bleach and wipe down the box and anything else you ordered. I mean it couldn't hurt.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   

/#LATEST on #WuhanPneumonia:
- 1,363 cases confirmed in China, 41 dead
- 1st case reported in Qinghai, leaving only #Tibet free of #nCoV2019 cases
- 28 provincial regions launched level-1 emergency response
- Overseas confirmed cases update:
1 more in France
4 in Australia

twitter.com...
edit on 25/1/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: ketsuko

We should be able to contain this until a vax is found...but it will likely result in quite a few deaths.
All flights and travelers from China should be denied entry to the US until this is under control.

It's interesting that there's already a vaccine created for SARS. Dr. Peter Hotez, dean of the Baylor College of Medicine National School of Tropical Medicine, claims we can still use the vaccine that was created 15 years ago, saying it could cross-protect against the coronavirus. Says they're still trying to confirm it. It was never used because SARS died out before they could fully develop it, so it just sat in the freezer. It still needs trials, though.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   
There's a suspected 3rd case in Texas now but they won't give any details about it yet. Still waiting on confirmation of the other two,

There's going to be many more cases popping up in the next few days!

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
"High concentrations of cytokines were recorded in plasma of critically ill patients infected with 2019-nCoV."

www.thelancet-press.com...

And they noticed from SARS also elevated cytokines :

"SARS is a potentially life-threatening disease caused by infection with SARS coronavirus. The early phase of the disease appears to be due to the virus itself whereas the later phase is thought to be due to an inflammatory response. Quantitative reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction of nasopharyngeal aspirates has shown that the viral load peaks at about 10 days from symptom onset [1], and serum concentrations of IL-6, IL-8, IL-16 and tumour necrosis factor-α are most markedly raised 8–14 days from disease onset [2]. In addition, the histological changes in the lungs of patients who died from SARS suggest cytokine dysregulation [3]. Thus, the available data suggest that the clinical manifestations of SARS in the second week of illness are predominantly due to an excessive immune response to viral infection rather than to infection itself. Because admission to the intensive care unit (ICU) occurs 8–9 days after symptom onset and the median duration of ICU stay is 8.5–14.5 days [4-6], it is likely that most critically ill patients are in this immunological phase. Therefore, a logical approach is to modify the immune response with anti-inflammatory agents such as corticosteroids."

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

As the study says, opinions about using corticosteroids are both , supporting and also against . I am thinking to switch corticosteroids to natural anti-inflammatorys curcumin, licorice, ginger , enzymes , CBD oil o avoid the side effects of corticosteroids yet still work lowering inflammation/cytokines.

One thing that all viruses can cause is sepsis, corona viruses can cause that also

www.vice.com...

I suspect this new wuhan is capable of causing sepsis easely...and sepsis is quite deadly.

I noticed this interesting article of quite new method to treat sepsis , i think the studys are still going about it, but since i think we dont have time to wait it to finish, i suggest keep in mind it

www.webmd.com...

Sepsis cure
I allready ordered liposomal vitamin C , liposomal curcumin , liposomal glutathione ...all important for preventing sepsis . ( Yeeh i guess i take this Wuan seriously now )

vitalitymagazine.com...

It`s better to get remedys now i think....

Garlic ( fresh )
Ginger
Licorice
CBD oil
liposomal Vit C
curcumin
glutathione
Oil of oregano
Black seed oil
etc....lots of different natural antimicrobials & anti-inflammatory remedys . Lower inflammation----kill viruses/bacteria---prevent sepsis .

it`s DEFCON 3

edit on 25-1-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
This report suggests that Ncov2019 is from bats. The report has not been peer reviewed at this time, but doesn't mean that it isn't accurate.

Full-length genome sequences were obtained from five patients at the early stage of the outbreak. They are almost identical to each other and share 79.5% sequence identify to SARS-CoV. Furthermore, it was found that nCoV-2019 is 96% identical at the whole genome level to a bat coronavirus.

Importantly, we have confirmed that this novel CoV uses the same cell entry receptor, ACE2, as SARS-CoV.

www.biorxiv.org...

It is starting to look like a SARS mutation.
edit on 6America/Chicago52Sat, 25 Jan 2020 05:52:17 -060025500000020 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
This report suggests that Ncov2019 is from bats. The report has not been peer reviewed at this time, but doesn't mean that it isn't accurate.

Full-length genome sequences were obtained from five patients at the early stage of the outbreak. They are almost identical to each other and share 79.5% sequence identify to SARS-CoV. Furthermore, it was found that nCoV-2019 is 96% identical at the whole genome level to a bat coronavirus.

Importantly, we have confirmed that this novel CoV uses the same cell entry receptor, ACE2, as SARS-CoV.

www.biorxiv.org...

Apparently the Chinese military obtained this exact virus from bats in 2018. Where would the keep such samples? A level 4 Bio Lab maybe? And where would that be?
edit on 25-1-2020 by ARM1968 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2020 by ARM1968 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

I don't believe that it is a bio warfare origin. It seems to come from bats, just like the SARS virus.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   

I don't believe that it is a bio warfare origin. It seems to come from bats, just like the SARS virus.

There's still another unidentified animal in this virus. Originally scientists thought it was from snakes but other scientists don't believe that. They also don't think it's from just bats. So we still don't know exactly where it came from.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   

www.biorxiv.org...

Makes you think that people would stay away from bats after Ebola being from bats being common knowledge. Retards always need to bring misery to others

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   
This pre-print report states that NCoV2019 has different characteristics from SARS, such as the spike protein that gives that coronavirus it's crown like appearance. This report has not been peer reviewed at this time.

A phylogenetic tree has been built using the 15 available whole genome sequence of 2019-nCoV and 12 whole genome sequences highly similar sequences available in gene bank (5 from SARS, 2 from MERS and 5 from Bat SARS-like Coronavirus).

From these results, 2019nCoV could be considered a coronavirus distinct from SARS virus, probably transmitted from bats or another host where mutations conferred upon it the ability to infect humans.

www.biorxiv.org...

It still looks like ncov2019 has originated from bats though.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

There's still another unidentified animal in this virus. Originally scientists thought it was from snakes but other scientists don't believe that. They also don't think it's from just bats. So we still don't know exactly where it came from.

The virus DNA sequence is 96% identical to bat related coronavirus according to the report.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I will post this link of a hospital in Wuhan.. Wall to wall people www.vidmax.com... I really do feel sorry for the people

Edit to add another scene from a grocery store.. I can only imagine what it would be like in the wet markets ? www.vidmax.com...
edit on 727thk20 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Well, sh!t, you're not just a pretty face. Minks could also be an origin.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   

The virus DNA sequence is 96% identical to bat related coronavirus according to the report.

Interesting. There's a vaccine for SARS that was never used. Wonder if they'll start trials on it.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
This pre-print report suggests that coronavirus relating to Minks has a close infectivity to ncov2019. This report has not been peer reviewed at this time.

In this report, we introduced the VHP (Virus Host Prediction) to predict the potential hosts of viruses using deep learning algorithm.

Based on our prediction, compared to the Coronaviruses infecting other vertebrates, bat coronaviruses are assigned with more similar infectivity patterns with 2019-nCoVs. Furthermore, by comparing the infectivity patterns of all viruses hosted on vertebrates, we found mink viruses show a closer infectivity pattern to 2019-nCov.

www.biorxiv.org...

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Interesting. There's a vaccine for SARS that was never used. Wonder if they'll start trials on it.

i wonder if the Chinese are more likely to eat bats or minks?

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
hmmm, nom nom nom

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Seeing on Twitter No.4 Hospital in Wuhan is now closed as so many of the staff are now infected. on the #wuhan feed but may by now be on many of the others.

This is starting to look like the big one we have been expecting for years now if the videos of people collapsing and dead bodies lying in the streets and hospitals are to be believed.

Either way it should become apparent over the next few days.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
More nom nom's

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join