It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: BruceZuckerberg
originally posted by: Bicent
Info dump, incoming
Reports of virus capable of spreading with Orin just 15mins
Hopefully everyone knows that it's only 7 am in China.. people are just getting up.
originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I've been asked to prepare an email to send around advising people of how to best go about your day to day activities and maintaining vigilance.
Here's some of the tips I'm putting in it.
If anyone has any idea's on other good steps, please let me know.. im googling as we speak
1. Keep your distance from people – at least 1 meter where possible
2. If you are sick – stay home
3. Carry anti-bacterial wipes in your purse/pocket and use them regularly
4. Keep anti-bacterial wipes in your office. Use them on your hands/keyboard/mouse several times a day
5. If you touch elevator buttons/door handles/shop counters – wash your hands as soon as possible
6. If anyone in your house gets infected – isolate them in a separate room
7. If anyone in your house gets infected – give each person 1 towel – name it – and never touch another person's towel – wash your towels every 2 days
originally posted by: DevolutionEvolvd
a reply to: Agit8dChop
Antibacterial wipes are great for bacteria. Coronavirus is a virus.
Washing hands and wipes could potentially remove any lingering virus from surfaces, but won't do anything to kill a virus.
originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: angelchemuel
There are 6 confirmed cases in the US, not 6 deaths.