It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: AngelsDecay
Hi all...after all these days and weeks, and having in mind a period of about 15 days to the incubation, and having in mind millions of pepole had travelled via Plane, Road, Train, Ship, via X or Y, from A to B or C, could someone present here how many persons died out of China, how many caucasians affected on a human to human out of China and how many of those out of China are in severe conditions (Example for USA, Japan, Europe, etc)?
Tanx in advance...Peace, AD

Not sure on all those numbers.. but it seems for the most part, those impacted out of China so far have all been in decent condition. However, there are those in China where it took a few weeks to really develop, and became more serious. I still think we are a couple weeks out from seeing the real impact (lesser or greater). There have been no deaths outside of China, so far, which is encouraging as far as that goes.

So 6 cases in the U.S. now? I don't think we'll know squat for at least 10 or 15 more days, to gauge anything, at least for the US.

Tanx for the reply and update dear Fleabit.
I know most people will gonna start to hate me because of what i will say, but its my personal opinion and im not any owner of truth, but having these numbers for now into account i cannot see the reason for so many doomsday, armageddon and whatsoever...for exemple here in my small and humble EU country, Portugal, last winter-flu season we had around *only* 3700 cases of *normal-flu* deaths...
China had hundreds of thousands as well USA and the rest of Europe.
I am not at all trying to diminish the pain or suffering of those already affected....but i still cannot agree why some people keeps using Maths and Charts to ilustrate the future of a Virus, wich we cannot predict at all how will gonna be acting, mutating, spreading, within a few hours time, days or even weeks.
We have a very big problem?
-Yes, we have!
Most of the people are facing it serious!?
-No, not at all...people loves lunacy, fearmongering, chaos, buying everything they want only to say *yes, im clever than you, i just came from the pharmacy and took a billion masks for me and my family, dont give a damn about the next*, and on and on...

After all of this, we, the westerns, the more "brilliant ones", the more "wise ones", the more "educated ones", we the western ones who dont eat Snake, Bats, Rats, Scorpios, Beetles, etc, at the end we really would be very thankfully to the chinese people who managed to remain on their cities (more or less against their will), a thing 300% impossible to see and happen in any european or american country, without riots, clashes, fights, carbombs, street fires, etc...!
And by the way...when im on my house i use my windows, my doors, my seals, locks and keys...like everyone here...we all shoud have the right to have our own privacy inside four walls...so the same aplies to anyone and everything else.
Peace to all,...AD

PS: 18:47 lT now here in Portugal...within hour and an half i will be partying at my apartment with two profession colleagues just returned yesterday from Macau (old portuguese colony)...am i worried, no, not at all, forgive me my sincerity...

edit on 30-1-2020 by AngelsDecay because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2020 by AngelsDecay because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2020 by AngelsDecay because: English not my mother lang

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

You made it through SARS
You escaped from MERS
Now just try to survive NARDS!

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I mentioned this earlier but a C-suite exec from my company was in Taiwan from Jan. 23 until Jan. 27 and is back in the Boston office now...

I'm also not sure what other parts of China they visited but can't I help but wonder...

if he requests any meetings with me I'm doing it remote! And same with the rest of the Boston colleagues I have

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Any update you can share about the flight that returned recently and stopped in Anchorage? Did passengers disembark at the airport and return to their homes/offices? Thinking of you and yours burdman

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Coronavirus suspect on flight from Hong Kong to Helsinki !
Iltasanomat

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Any update you can share about the flight that returned recently and stopped in Anchorage? Did passengers disembark at the airport and return to their homes/offices? Thinking of you and yours burdman

It was a refueling stop, none of the passengers were to remain in Anchorage. For some utterly inexplicable reason the CDC and state epidemiologists offloaded all 201 passengers into a closed-to-public wing of the airport and put them all through another round of health screenings before reloading them and flying the rest of the way to California. I guess we will know in about 2 weeks if those state health care providers and the airport workers forced into exposure start getting sick.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
We have reached (or are 1 country away from) 4 times as many countries affected as were by Ebola a few years ago (6 countries for Ebola), granted, nCov-2019 doesn't appear to be as deadly as Ebola.

SARS will also likely pale in comparison in terms of scope and damage done by nCov-2019.

Trying to be optimistic but watching what is happening at airports and workplaces, it sounds like things will only be getting worse over the next couple of weeks

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Please keep up posted... at least they didn't offload and go about their business in the state. Where did they end up??

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

You made it through SARS
You escaped from MERS
Now just try to survive NARDS!

LOL.

WHO Live stream links, which has been delayed till 2:30pm EST.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
Now there's a Cruise Ship with 7000 passengers on lock down .Source

They have been cleared as the original passengers they were concerned about tested negative.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NxNWest

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
Now there's a Cruise Ship with 7000 passengers on lock down .Source

They have been cleared as the original passengers they were concerned about tested negative.

If the turnaround time for these tests is now less than 24 hours should we have a lot more updates from some of the pending cases that have been first documented almost a week ago now? I'm really confused about this since we've heard a few instances of quick results now

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Chicago verifies Human to human transmission - CDC

France, doctor who treated patient now possibly infected - links at search engine of your liking

Chinese National quarantined in NYC - can’t confirm this but could be forthcoming, no links right now, reporting by 5 people on Twitter, the posts were not retweets.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

My personal thoughts are that this isn't as deadly as Ebola but complacency may be the deciding factor. For a country like china where appearances and economic growth are key cultural doctrines, their actions should have been a warning sign to the rest of the world.

Despite doubts over their honesty and the figures, the extremes they have gone to in terms of decimating their growth and economic effectiveness should have been obvious to every other country. China would not have cut supply lines, isolated millions and effectively stopped producing if this wasn't mega serious.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

wow... they were warned, they said they were prepared...
How does a doctor still manages to become infected?

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

It is so isolated, fun in NK isn´t even fun and all tourists are being observed there, no freedom. At this time in this game it plays well to NK

North Korea suspended all tourism a long time ago.

There aren't even any tourists there now.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Please keep up posted... at least they didn't offload and go about their business in the state. Where did they end up??

Presently March airbase in California.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
First person-to-person transmission of coronavirus confirmed in Illinois; patient infected by Chicago woman (second case in USA) is now the sixth U.S. case.

Sourc e: WaPo

She gave it to her husband. Previously, we were told she really hadn't been anywhere after traveling, so he may be the only one she infected, but now we have to worry about him.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

It is so isolated, fun in NK isn´t even fun and all tourists are being observed there, no freedom. At this time in this game it plays well to NK

North Korea suspended all tourism a long time ago.

There aren't even any tourists there now.

Well, there are tourists there... but they're touring the jails and torture chambers mostly.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

No. That means they have that many suspects who may have it with 6 who do and the rest pending. I assume they're treating the rest as if they do until they know for sure because that's the only sane course of action, meaning they isolate them and trace their contacts just in case.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
6th case in France and apparently a doctor.

Not much news on this for the moment so will probably update tomorrow.

Lags

new topics

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join