It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

The Space billionaires (Musk, Bezos, Branson) have plans to build a Space hotel once their space planes become operational for tourism.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Now there's a Cruise Ship with 7000 passengers on lock down .Source

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
Now there's a Cruise Ship with 7000 passengers on lock down .Source

Yes that's from this morning (depending where you live)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi Not a confirmed case yet in Yorkshire but the guy has been put in to isolation.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Just saw CDC have confirmed human to human transmission in the US.

link

Chicago

As of Wednesday, the CDC was monitoring 165 people across 36 states for the virus, including five patients who contracted the deadly infection in China and brought it back to the United States. At least 68 people have tested negative for the virus, and the CDC is awaiting results for 92 individuals.

edit on 30-1-2020 by johnb because: snip from article

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
CDC confirms first human-to-human transmission of coronavirus in US

cnbc

a reply to: johnb

beat me to it
edit on 30-1-2020 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Things like this make me glad that I'm housebound with no visitors!

Rev

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The John Hopkins tracking site has 8,235 confirmed cases and 171 dead.
BNO hasn't updated yet.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The suspected Case in Greece, has all the symptoms, has a Chinese wife and came back from a trip to china 10 days ago!

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
So they did tests and got results within a few hours ....

link

According to ‘O País’, the student in question did have a fever, one of the main symptoms of the disease, it points out. The health authorities in China reportedly decided to “isolate the patient” and, after a few hours of observation and medical tests, she was discharged.

In regard to the students who complain about the lack of food and products of first necessity, Maria Gustava says that there are no means to deliver any food products of first necessity to them, while promising to reinforce the conditions offered.

edit to add Its confirmed in Tibet now too www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 30-1-2020 by johnb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
If it keeps pace with the predictions for the next few days, 11k Friday, 16K saturday I think its time to take things seriously.

Unfortunately capitalism loves a crisis and 50p surgical masks are now £90 on amazon!

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hi all...after all these days and weeks, and having in mind a period of about 15 days to the incubation, and having in mind millions of pepole had travelled via Plane, Road, Train, Ship, via X or Y, from A to B or C, could someone present here how many persons died out of China, how many caucasians affected on a human to human out of China and how many of those out of China are in severe conditions (Example for USA, Japan, Europe, etc)?
Tanx in advance...Peace, AD

edit on 30-1-2020 by AngelsDecay because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2020 by AngelsDecay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Maybe someday the Global elite will move all to space station...like in that one movie...i dont remember the name, and the rest , the cattle will stay here with pollution , diseases etc..

Yet, do we really know what is in the dark side of the Moon...

Ok back to Earth...

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Maybe someday the Global elite will move all to space station...like in that one movie...i dont remember the name, and the rest , the cattle will stay here with pollution , diseases etc..

Yet, do we really know what is in the dark side of the Moon...

Ok back to Earth...

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I think you are talking about the "Elysium" movie, the one with a space station that looks like a Larry Niven ringworld, Dyson swarm or a Halo (from Halo).

Anyhow, I am keeping a close look if any of the 5 quarantined German tourists in La Gomera turn out positive, will report if anything comes up.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I think WHO emergency meeting kicks off in 20 minutes or so, we'll see if they declare this an emergency.

link   

Elysium... Matt damon!

link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Yeeh, that`s the movie
Thanks for reminding

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

What a confederacy of dunces.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngelsDecay
Hi all...after all these days and weeks, and having in mind a period of about 15 days to the incubation, and having in mind millions of pepole had travelled via Plane, Road, Train, Ship, via X or Y, from A to B or C, could someone present here how many persons died out of China, how many caucasians affected on a human to human out of China and how many of those out of China are in severe conditions (Example for USA, Japan, Europe, etc)?
Tanx in advance...Peace, AD

Not sure on all those numbers.. but it seems for the most part, those impacted out of China so far have all been in decent condition. However, there are those in China where it took a few weeks to really develop, and became more serious. I still think we are a couple weeks out from seeing the real impact (lesser or greater). There have been no deaths outside of China, so far, which is encouraging as far as that goes.

So 6 cases in the U.S. now? I don't think we'll know squat for at least 10 or 15 more days, to gauge anything, at least for the US.

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join