It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Sure, but a virus doesn't follow mathematical tables

ETA, don't forget the 7.000 on the cruise ship off Italy.. who knows how many there are infected
edit on 30-1-2020 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
this is prediction chart vs actual reported cases
(can't upload directly to ATS for some reason, it doesn't show in my uploaded pictures)

edit on 30-1-2020 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

link   
Health Alert: The Department of State will be staging additional evacuation flights with capacity for private U.S. citizens on a reimbursable basis, leaving Wuhan Tianhe International Airport on or about February 3, 2020.

Health Alert: U.S. Embassy Beijing, January 30, 2020

In most cases, U.S. citizens only become aware of the exit ban when they attempt to depart China, and there is no method to find out how long the ban may continue. U.S. citizens under exit bans have been harassed and threatened.

U.S. citizens may be detained without access to U.S. consular services or information about their alleged crime. U.S. citizens may be subjected to prolonged interrogations and extended detention for reasons related to “state security.” Security personnel may detain and/or deport U.S. citizens for sending private electronic messages critical of the Chinese government.

The Chinese government does not recognize dual nationality. U.S.-Chinese citizens and U.S. citizens of Chinese heritage may be subject to additional scrutiny and harassment, and the Chinese government may prevent the U.S. Embassy from providing consular services.

link   
Suspected case in Greece, Thessaloniki!

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MuldersMate

Birmingham case was cleared (recently, past few hours I think), so that is encouraging. Some potential cases in York though that seem more recent. Keeping an eye on UK...

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Both people in NH tested negative, this is a small win!

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
If it arrives here in the Netherlands, I'm seriously considering keeping my kids out of school for a while like some other poster suggested. Screw the legal consequences.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The Chinese passengers on the cruise ship tested negative.

Link
edit on 30-1-2020 by NxNWest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: Power_Semi

2 cloves of carlic a day RAW.. less cytokine storm

Hope you're not using the pre-peeled ones from China ?
There have been some questions as to exactly how they are peeled...

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
If it arrives here in the Netherlands, I'm seriously considering keeping my kids out of school for a while like some other poster suggested. Screw the legal consequences.

I'd do the same.. Problem is. that everybody would need to stay home. We could bring it home, too..

link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Tensions rising, the Chinese government will use this to facilitate its hold over any previous problems they’ve been having with progressive movement.

I wonder if we could see any border conflict because the spread of this, refugee movement and a rise in insurgent activity. One that pops into mind is India/Pakistan.

We should get our people out and put them on military bases now instead of waiting until next week.
edit on 30-1-2020 by TheAMEDDDoc because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Jcavs1388

That case is pretty close to me. Happy to hear that news - thanks for the update (still waiting on Quebec, Ottowa, pending cases in Ontario and Connecticut).

Closest case to me currently is 2 confirmed in Ontario. Praying for more negative results...

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Bangkok most at risk from a global spread of novel coronavirus: Study

global spread

Source

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: Jcavs1388

That case is pretty close to me. Happy to hear that news - thanks for the update (still waiting on Quebec, Ottowa, pending cases in Ontario and Connecticut).

Closest case to me currently is 2 confirmed in Ontario. Praying for more negative results...

I haven’t seen any updates about the Ontario cases except to say that 8 of the original 19 were cleared. The Ottawa case was added after that. Have you seen any updates?

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Well that's a relief! Thanks mate

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I'm in the UK and have just been tipped off (unoffically official) that we now have a confirmed case.

I can't guarantee it's genuine but that's what I've been told.

It's in Yorkshire (one of the ones in York).

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

....great even closer to me than Birmingham. Are they in quarantine? Waiting test results?

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: NxNWest

Ontario has 27 people now being tested for the Wuhan coronavirus

Ontario has 27 people being tested for Wuhan coronavirus, but most remain in their own homes and there is no evidence of person-to-person transmission here, provincial health officials say as the number of confirmed cases remains steady at two.

All the people under investigation who have sought medical attention for symptoms such as cough and fever are “flight related” in regard to trips from China, Dr. David Williams, chief medical officer of health, told a news conference Thursday.

The 27 people awaiting results of nose and throat swabs for the virus are in various locations across the province and “most are not” in hospital, said Dr. Barbara Yaffe, Ontario’s associate medical officer of health. She would not reveal any locations......

Stranded, stressed — desperate. Canadians in Wuhan wait to hear if they’ll be on a coronavirus evacuation flight

The federal government has chartered a plane but still needs China’s permission to fly Canadians out of that country’s coronavirus quarantine zone, Foreign Affairs Minister François-Philippe Champagne said Wednesday.

The evacuation is being planned as the impact of the deadly virus continues to be felt around the world. Airlines have cancelled scores of flights to China amid tight travel restrictions in the affected region, and Ottawa is urging all Canadians to avoid going to mainland China unless it is necessary.

By Wednesday afternoon, 160 Canadians had asked Ottawa to help get them out of Hubei province.

edit on 1302020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

edit on 30-1-2020 by NxNWest because: Duplicate

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I read about suspected case in York but seems a bit quick for test results

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join