It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
There is a serious lack of information coming out today.

It seems no new updates

They do try to prevent World getting information from inside China, but what about the other way around, it may be also important for CCP that citizens there cant get information from outside China....a blackout ?

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

I posted a video on the previous page its now censored in some countries,China is in full civilisation collapse

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum
The video didn't look scary,just up to date with what we already know. And I can still view it. What was worth noting that you saw?

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   
OH MY GOD - Something REALLY important came to me in my slumber.

The official numbers are people who have been tested and the tests came back to confirm that those people have the disease. There are another 12500 people suspected to have the disease.

But there are normal hospitals in normal cities - how many thousands of people do they have the resources and supplies and staff to test?

They have probably already lost the ability to test people, so I predict the official numbers will soon stop because they can't keep up with demand for tests, and also it will be self evident from the number of ill people just how bad it really is.

THE REALLY IMPORTANT PART: The nearly 8000 people infected - this is not the actual number of infected people, just those confirmed.

But there's a 2 week delay from getting the disease to starting with symptoms, then a delay while those early patients got into a hospital and the tests came back.

That means that the delay from getting it to being confirmed is 2 to 3 weeks.

SO THE 8000 CONFIRMED CASES IS A SNAPSHOT OF THE SITUATION 3 WEEKS AGO.

If you project out 3 weeks from 8000 with the growth rate, then the true number of people in China with the disease is between 10 million and 15 million right now!

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Did you watch it all civil unrest,legal authorities attacked,local communities blockading roads,people dropping dead yes the first few minutes is text but there is plenty of video in the 45 minutes to give you the picture,

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   

How do you know it is censored in some countries?

I can view it, cant understand it though and comments are disabled.

The view count has risen by over 10k since you first posted it.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dslayer

one poster on the previous page said it was blocked wherever he/she is

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Soz
edit on 30-1-2020 by FinallyAwake because: (no reason given)

link   
Dbl sorry

link   

They didn't specifically say that, but may have alluded to it.

Anyway I agree with hiddenNZ above on the contents of the video.

Philippines having a live stream on facebook over their first case

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Yeeh i watched it partly just before had to run for work, this scenario there seem to be very serious. And it's not just the corona but what all follows from all that quarantine.....food, medicins....the fear they installed in to society..
edit on 30-1-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

No sure who you are talking too, but it seems unnecessary

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

If your talking to me Im beyond giving a damn whether people believe me or not all I ask is that people fully check out what I post and come to their own conclusions if they disagree that is fine thats the human race no 2 are alike

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Noooooooo sorry guys, it was for Totsforadults

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Following Philippines, first case in India as well ?

pib.gov.in...

One positive case of Novel Coronavirus patient, of a student studying in Wuhan University, has been reported in Kerala.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   

FIRST CASE OF CORONA VIRUS FOUND IN KERALA INDIA

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   

BREAKING: Philippines report 1st cases of coronavirus

edit on 30/1/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I see the hysteria and panicking hasn't subsided

Shanghai Composite opens Sunday night USA time, if you wanna make money on this hysteria and panicking then GC1 will have some awesome options plays

You can't stop yourself can you?

When I was younger I was almost obsessed about being right about things. Ignorant and arrogant, just like my Father is now.
Luckily I recognised this and have been bettering myself for the past 15 years.

Your posts remind me of when I was younger. The thought of people disagreeing with you when you think you are right, just eats away at you doesn't it? So you just cannot help yourself.

As you are so embarrassingly DESPARATE to be right, and if this things really does blow up... Are you going to be around in this thread to admit you were wrong?

Noooooooo of course not....

Because you are never wrong, right?

🙄

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

You hit the nail on the head-fear-I refuse to cower cowtow or obey anything that comes from this that counters common sense if this is a bioweapon your not going to scare me just really really piss me off

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Japans PM making the right points

#Japan Prime Minister Shinzo Abe: “Tt is necesarry to let #Taiwan join @WHO, otherwise it'll be VERY HARD to contain #coronavirus outbreak

new topics

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join