It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Tomorrow 1/30/20 is a big day for the PREDICTION CHART....

If we hit around 11,090 confirmed cases and around 229 death then I will begin to be concerned again.

The Prediction Chart is still accurate ... 1/29/20 confirmed cases 7,823 (Predicted 7520) death 170 (Predicted 150)

bnonews.com...
edit on 30-1-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
As I mentioned before in or around page 32, that I have had unfortunate pleasure of getting the Taiwan flu once in my life. It was everything but pleasurable. There is something about Asian Flu's that seemed to me that are horrendous in comparison. Out of the all the times I have had the Flu, that one time was the worst. I am speculating that it's probably due to population of China that their version of the Flu is this ugly super mutated version. As they say there is no inoculation vaccination for it. It's so powerful and aggressive it just quickly overwhelms your natural immune system to fight it. I think if this isn't a wake up call I don't know what is. There is a need to find out where and how it happened and then ultimately the need to school people how important it is for cleanliness and use of antibacterial soaps and things of that nature. Not to put down China, but it is likely it manifested from the food, the way it is handled and processed. I mean they are eating raw octopus and squid and other things for crying out loud.
edit on 30-1-2020 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

All that Translates into is more beds
i'd almost be willing to bet China has been willfully fudging the numbers the whole time just to appear 'in control'

Maybe ?
Have heard (no links), that they were short on test-kits, so some deaths were classified with other names:
Respiratory failure; heart failure; viral infection; organ failure; etc...
If so: then it would be more telling if we could see overall death regional rates, and current deaths per-day.
If there was a deviation there: if may confirm that the WuWuFlu is being under-reported.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: REalBEL

If all stories are true, this is going to be everywhere

Then consider the busted ass reaction here, I mean seriously.

The current response would suggest that even the slightest risk assessment hasn't been undertaken.

15 Days... from January 2 to January 17th, China held steady at the same 41 confirmed cases and a single death midway through that span. Then all hell broke loose. The USA is on Day 8 since our first confirmed case. Wonder if we will use the entire 15 days or if the US will overachieve and start reporting numbers quicker?

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: sean

Don't forget eating live baby rats and mice,also hatchlings,live snake hearts and so on. The mind boggles.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

This is whats really going on JESUS WEPT

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I'm curious about something.

The people that are being (forcibly?) restricted to their homes, is someone checking to ensure that they have sufficient food on hand for a prolonged stay at home?

I know many people only have a few days to a week's supply of groceries on hand at any given time; that can be extended with rationing, obviously, but at some point they will go through everything they have available. If these people are being restricted to their dwellings don't have the food to last however long they're being kept indoors, then starvation will become a factor in relatively short order.

Thanks to everyone providing updates and sharing personal/professional knowledge. This reminds me of the old Japan declares Nuclear Emergency thread; hopefully this one doesn't disappear in the future.
edit on 30-1-2020 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical
To your first paragraph,I doubt anyone is checking anyone,that a scary thought on a few levels.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
I'm curious about something.

The people that are being (forcibly?) restricted to their homes, is someone checking to ensure that they have sufficient food on hand for a prolonged stay at home?

Doubt it.

When the hospital sends you home because they are full, i imagine you're next step is self quarantine and fight.

Anyone who helps you could become infected. Any trips to the shops for food, you could infect many.

China is turning primitive. Its what people have to do to survive.

edit on 30/1/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
There is a serious lack of information coming out today.

It seems no new updates

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: Nothin

Is it just me, or is this world more and more dystopian every day ?

No, it's actually a club, welcome.

Oh ?
Was kinda hoping that !
Thanks !

Do we get the ( hint-hint ) 'vaccine' for the WuWuFlu™ ?
Do we get pins ? T-shirts ? Wristbands ?
Could really use a right-handed wristband.
Bought a pair of wristbands last week, but wouldn't ya know it: they were both left-handed wristbands !
Tried to return them to the store, but they just laughed like crazy, for no apparent reason.
They were probably on pot, or Corona-Virus™, or something...

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Australian here. We are not ready.

Gold coast dude with Corona stayed at Large resort. How many did he pass on to?

He traveled through Melbourne for 7 days. How many did he infect?

How many of the 200 on his plane have it and are currently infecting Aussies?

How long will it take to find and quarantine the 200 passengers. 7 days?

Rumor here saw on news, peppers gold coast resort is contacting everyone that stayed there over last week.

Got a message from my kids primary School today. Just a quick request for all people that have come from China recently to self isolate? . Is anyone going to check up on that? Many Chinese parents with no English picking up kids today. How many of them spent new year in China?

In very early part of thread, it was discussed how long this thing stays alive in surfaces. How many surfaces did the infected Aussie touch in gold coast and Melbourne.

Check the images of the two paramedics who collected gold coast Corona dude. The news says hazmat suits but one has an apron and a Woolworths bag to hold an item. The cops going in have Bunnings dusk masks.

Gold coast council is now setting up fever testing sites at gold coast. Get ready to be arrested for a temp of 38.0

One Aussie article posted on 28 th January had a fact sheet saying only 9 people dead so it's not a big deal.

My conclusion, everyone will get this. Just hope your the 9 out of 10 who survive it or get this before it mutates to worse.

Wonder how many Wuhans are laying dead in their quarantined houses?
edit on 30-1-2020 by REalBEL because: spelling error

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

My video above will give you all the info you need

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Do we get the ( hint-hint ) 'vaccine' for the WuWuFlu™ ?
Do we get pins ? T-shirts ? Wristbands ?

No, We need to keep a low profile.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I don't speak Mandarin. And I can't learn it in a week. What stands out to you?

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a silver lining..

the Korea's are working together

The rival Koreas have agreed to suspend operations at their liaison office in North Korea until the new virus outbreak comes under control.

South Korea’s Unification Ministry said Thursday it plans to bring back 58 South Korean officials and workers from the office in the North Korean border town of Kaesong as soon as possible.

The ministry says the Koreas have agreed to establish new telephone and fax lines between Seoul and Pyongyang to perform liaison duties.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

already gone.. dam
edit on 30-1-2020 by WeAllWait because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
Apparently 'sugar' has some anti-viral qualities and can help in the vaccine for this coronavirus:

www.swissinfo.ch...

Swiss scientists discover ‘antiviral’ powers of sugar

Swiss and British researchers have modified sugar molecules so that they are capable, by simple contact, of destroying viruses, without toxicity to humans. The method could apply, for example, to the new Chinese coronavirus. So-called "virucidal" substances, such as bleach, destroy viruses by simple contact, but they cannot be applied to the human body without causing serious damage, noted the University of Geneva (UNIGE) in a statement. Most of today's antiviral drugs work by inhibiting the growth of viruses but are incapable of destroying them. Complicating matters, they are not always reliable: viruses can mutate and become resistant to such treatments. "To get around these two obstacles and be able to effectively fight against viral infections, we found an entirely different angle of attack", stresses Caroline Tapparel Vu, a professor in the department of microbiology and molecular medicine of UNIGE who led the research effort along with Francesco Stellacci, a professor at the faculty of engineering sciences and techniques of the Federal Polytechnic School of Lausanne (EPFL).

Researchers had previously produced a gold-based antiviral. Applying the same concept, they have this time succeeded in developing an antiviral using natural glucose derivatives, called cyclodextrins, according to an article published in the journal Science Advances. "The advantages of cyclodextrins are numerous: even more biocompatible than gold, and easier to use. They do not trigger a resistance mechanism and are not toxic," said Samuel Jones, a researcher at the University of Manchester who was cited in the UNIGE press release.

This is important what you find CrazeeWorld777

I thought i had seen an even used the ingredient " cyclodextrin " ....i think one of the curcumin supplements that i have used has that , it is the substance that make curcumin more bioavailable.....i seen also it in Q10 supplement.

Curcumin was allready on our shopping list to treat this new corona, for anti-inflammatory effect. So i would choose a brand that uses cyclodextrin .

curcumin[ /url]

[url=https://www.wacker.com/cms/en-us/products/brands/cavacurmin/cavacurmin.html]cavacurcumin

edit on 30-1-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Cavacurcumin, cyclodextrin....

cavacurcumin

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAllWait
I can still view the video. Where are you?

new topics

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join