It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
5th case in France now.

4th and 5th people are related and both are in a serious condition on life support.

Lags

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Don't you remember a bad flu season some years ago where they had hospitals back east setting up tent triage centers outside for a time?

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Dbl
edit on 29-1-2020 by Lagomorphe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Good article worth a read.

How Viral Pandemic Benefits The Globalist Agenda

The world today suffers from highly fragile economic and geopolitical conditions. This is not news to most people in the liberty movement that have been tracking the downward spiral for years, but it is news to a majority of average Americans who rarely venture to get in-depth information on any issue. The fact of the matter is, even though there are millions of us who are aware of the danger, we are still in a minority.

This creates a serious set of frustrations. When the common citizen is oblivious to the existence of a threat, trying to explain to them the source of that threat becomes a waste of time. How can they see the root of the problem if they don't even know the problem is there?

Global pandemic, whether a natural event or deliberately engineered, actually serves the purposes of the globalist establishment in a number of ways. First and foremost, it is a superb distraction. The general public, overcome with fears of an invisible force of nature that can possibly kill them at any moment, will probably forget all about the much bigger threat to their life, liberty and future – the subsequent collapse of the massive 'Everything Bubble' and the globalist "solution" that a pandemic can trigger.

Event 201 played out almost exactly as it has been in China today. Some very disingenuous or perhaps rather stupid people have been arguing that this kind of thing is "normal", claiming that we are "lucky" that the elites have been running simulations in advance in order to "save us" from a coronavirus outbreak.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

It would be a disaster if this thing shows similar morbidity rates to what we are seeing in China, imagine if it was 1/3 like with the Spanish Flu. We would crash even with a 5-10% rate of infection.

CDC claims we have just under a million beds as of 2015, 65% ish are regularly in use.

Table 89. Hospitals, beds, and occupancy rates, by type of ownership and size of hospital: United States, selected years 1975–2015

We have 10 million immunocompromised people in the US and almost half the population with some form of chronic disease, we will have to set up field units where we can to help these people through the disease.

We still need better data to see how it spreads in developed nations, if we get sustained transmission, the cities will feel the impact pretty quick.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Okei, sorry my English ...sometimes i understand wrong

I have a feeling too that this is intentional event . We know the small elite who run the show think that we are too many....they want to have drastic measures for having population go down....

1. World war

2. Global epidemic

3. All the measures they have allready done decades, poisoned food, big pharma drugs, EMF radiation .

Now if they would want to make a beta test of some new method that would wipe out humans....they would probably select full totalitarian country , which China is...

The timeline with this event and opening 5G infrastructure, the few Months window is what scares me, i just looked that they have build also a lot 5G in USA...

edit on 29-1-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Where I'm located in southern MI I'm right between the suspected Ann Arbor case and the two Univ of Miami cases. It would be good to know who the CDC is clearing, and in which states in a more timely manner. Yesterday I had heard about one suspected case in NYC's Chinatown but I'm almost certain that was a fake post on Twitter. I thought they would have had the test kits to the individual states by now too. It's weird, doesn't it seem like some of the news has just whittled down to a trickle in the past 48 hours?

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Russia's border with China to remain closed to cars and pedestrians until further notice due to coronavirus, train services to be limited to the Moscow-Beijing route. No decision yet on halting flights - Interfax

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Tukota

Two possible explanations for that:

1. "There's nothing to see here; move along." 👍

2. They got badly burned with over-hyping SARS, bird flu, MERS.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
What I haven't seen brought up in any of these threads is
Can our pets be carriers?
Can they contract this virus from humans that are infected?
😷

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

my understanding is that coronavirus is a "class" of diseases and that pets like canines/felines have been potential carriers in the past. Not sure if the verdict is in for this particular 2019-nCov strain

edit on 29-1-2020 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake
I'm not panicking at all (yet), or fanning the flames, friend.
I would just prefer to see less arrogance and ignorance from naysayers until they know they are 100% right.

Ummm... the same goes double for the yaysayers, I would argue.

Too many unknowns at this moment imo.

On that we agree completely.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
5th case in France now.

4th and 5th people are related and both are in a serious condition on life support.

Chinese natives? Native French? Other?

This lack of any real detail on the stats of the cases outside china is infuriating.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

A fifth case of coronavirus has been confirmed in France, according to France’s Health Minister Agnes Buzyn.

The fifth case is the daughter of the 80-year-old Chinese tourist who one of the first four patients, Buzyn said on French television BFMTV.

She is in intensive care.

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Agreed - no real info is coming out other than sometimes a timeline of when they went to China/returned, and any relation to other confirmed cases. Maybe because it is healthcare related they want to protect the identity of those infected? Like HIPPA in the US... no personally-identifiable traits are shared?

5th Case Confirmed in Fance

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Definitely ferrets, we can pass tons of respiratory diseases back and forth. Researchers are not even allowed near ferrets if they have any respiratory symptoms. SARS could be passed back and forth between domestic cats.

www.cidrap.umn.edu...

Another study tried injecting SARS into poultry and nothing came out of it which is a good thing.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It's been a while since I've posted here. I've been watching this closely. As someone whose body has had trouble getting used to a new climate for this time of year, it's definitely had me a bit concerned just on a micro-scale. Thankfully no possible cases here as far I know, but if it does spread, hopefully it also struggles in the warm and humid climate I'm in.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
There are a few first hand stories going around...

The doctor didn't want to tell us too much. He gave us a death certificate with the reason of death being respiratory failure caused by the new coronavirus. He told us to come back to the hospital if there is anything else, now they need to get the body to the funeral parlor.

We had to leave and waited in an empty parking lot downstairs. It was raining. After 30 minutes, someone walked out with a body bag and went to the morgue and we followed. We were on our knees in front of the morgue and kowtowed, but I was worried that the place had not been sanitized and dragged my brother away.

The funeral parlor called soon and we were able to arrive in 20 minutes. They handed us a document giving them consent to process the body, which said, "The deceased is suspected of dying from severe pneumonia".

The funeral parlor refused to let us in and asked us to leave after signing the document. He was complaining that they were full and it was much more serious than we initially thought.

A few cars carrying bodies were outside the funeral parlor. Brother and I got on our knees in front of the car that was carrying Mom, and kowtowed. There were other men, who were all crying on their knees.

Journal from a lady who's family had it and now believes she does too.

also a translated Reddit link

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: khnum

There won’t be a vaccine until summer, as it spreads which it looks like it will, we need to produce and stockpile supplies to help people through the inflammatory state so they do not go into septic shock.

Is there anything us regular people can do, any OTC meds and/or products that we can have on hand to help ourselves to get through the inflammatory state?

If this gets to the point where I fall victim to this virus, (God forbid) I plan to self isolate, self medicate with whatever otcs I can, rest and do whatever I can to get through it. Basically what I've done in the past when I've gotten the flu.

Any practical suggestions?

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and insight on this thread

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Coronavirus, Herbs and the Cytokine Storm

This thread had some good information from research studies, it would be helpful if others could contribute. Plus it might serve as a nice source of information.

new topics

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join