It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
What makes me a wee bit nervous is the thought of this getting into a place like Mexico, AFAIK there's no reporting of that but it could seriously overwhelm their systems. And the honest truth is most would try their best to flee North, bringing the virus along for the ride.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Shanghai composite futures are green today

Yeah this is a BIG BIG nothing burger cant wait to laugh at this thread

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

In Australia, paramedics in hazmat suits were today seen at the luxury Peppers Broadbeach hotel on the Gold Coast, and raised coronavirus concerns after later revealing they had taken someone to hospital. Paramedics clad from head-to-toe in decontamination suits swarmed to the hotel at about 1.30pm local time on Tuesday after reports a guest was showing symptoms of the deadly virus. The luxurious 4.5 star hotel is a hot-spot for celebrities,

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

Thank you.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Migratory Birds: The world may also have to deal with this:

Every December, Siberian winds carry thousands of migratory birds south to Wuhan,

Every December, Siberian winds carry thousands of migratory birds south to Wuhan, marking the beginning of bird watching season. Cheng Benze, chief of the wild animal protection section at Wuhan Municipal Bureau of Landscape and Forestry, described how these migratory birds mostly fly from East Asia to Thailand and Australia, although some fly to India and Africa to spend the winter. Wuhan is along one of the three migratory flyways of China. Fertile wetlands in Wuhan also provide migratory birds with the necessary environment, food chain, and conditions.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Shanghai composite futures are green today

Yeah this is a BIG BIG nothing burger cant wait to laugh at this thread

I bet you are one of those people who shout out 'its time something happened to this planet' or 'its time an asteroid hits' or 'its time for a reset' ?? People who wish for things like this to happen.

China's deadly coronavirus outbreak will carry on for at least another six months and infect tens of thousands of people at a minimum, according to scientists. The Wuhan coronavirus is now confirmed to have infected at least 4,500 people around the world and to have killed 106 in China. Germany, Sri Lanka and Cambodia yesterday became the latest countries to declare cases. Now a report written by an expert at the University of Toronto has said the 'best case scenario' is that the outbreak dies down after summer this year. With almost 5,000 cases confirmed already in January, this could mean another 25,000 cases if the infection continues to spread at the same rate. Experts, however, believe there have already been at least that many cases in China and some predict up to 40,000.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Twitter link, seems like people are in pyjamas, woken up and arrested.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Well close to home now.

I used to live in Oxford for many years as listeners of the old radio shows will recall. Their isolation quarantine is being held in their off campus housing. Which probably means an apartment amongst the public. Fabulous work Butler County, fabulous work.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

They could be rounding up Wuhan escapees - they did offer reward and I am sure anywhere in China saying your from Wuhan gets the police called quickly....
Heck even CNN reporters were fleeing .....

Thanks CNN for rushing home....

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
I have the choice. And i choose not to take the mark in relation to buying and selling.

If you are American, try buying and/or selling, getting a job, etc, without using an SSN. Almost impossible. I know. I tried to do it for 20 years, and I didn't even (still don't) believe the SSN is the Mark, I believe it is the pre-cursor to it - if there is such a thing.

So, if you're American, and have/use an SSN, you either have the Mark, or the pre-cursor to it - again, if you believe in that kind of thing.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Translation shows it's about anti-Chinese government riots in HK.

Speaking of which...

What if this is just a huge ploy by the CCP to finally take back HK and Taiwan in one fell swoop. Maybe things (anti-CCP wise) are much much worse for them than we realize, and they are doing this out of a fear of losing power/self-preservation?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

They are expanding airport screenings to 20 airports.

The CDC knows the virus is "unscreenable".

The virus spreads even when an individual is not showing symptoms.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Isn't the screening useless now that we know it can be transmitted when carriers do not yet show symptoms of it?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: FamCore

Isn't the screening useless now that we know it can be transmitted when carriers do not yet show symptoms of it?

I agree, but they have to look like they're doing something to quell public fear.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The CDC and WHO are way behind the curve.

At this point they will do everything to NOT INDUCE PANIC in the populous.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Do they routinely quarantine cities with populations over a million over a "nothingburger" ? Seems like quite a waste of resources over "nothing". I guess we will know in a few weeks, yes?
edit on 28-1-2020 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Dude you're embarrassing yourself now, unless you are trolling?
Please stop we get it.
You know it's a nothing burger because you're good at socks and shares, well done 👍🏻 🙄

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

in all seriousness though, it really is a good indication to what is going on. The powers that be have the insider information on what to expect here, if stocks started tanking left and right it would be a bad sign.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It seems to me that the stock markets are stabilizing/gaining as the rate of new infections outside china is low right now. The moment a pocket of infection shows up somewhere in the west everything will drop again. Buy the rumour sell the fact.

Metals are dropping now the markets are picking up, so grab some bullion just in case. You never know when you may need it.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: scyther2286

I agree, we can expect the word to get into the market-sharing world among the top of the top of the societal pyramid, in case China was hugely censoring the situation.

But there is always the chance that there is some manipulation behind the scenes, maybe fake movements made by the CCP themselves to keep things stable for a while.

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join