It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LionEatsSheep
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Just read this:. halturnerradioshow.com...

If this is true about kidney failure, it fits with the cytokine storm symptoms.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: Advantage

The World Health Organization on Thursday declined to categorize the outbreak as a global health emergency, saying there is no evidence of human-to-human infection outside China.

No evidence of human to human infection outside China.

USAToday

Yeah, and that makes all sorts of sense...

It does make sense, actually.

I guess if you want the average joe with a cough reading the site and thinking its safe here cuase there is no evidence they can catch it per WHO.. and go join the flood of possibly infected people in the ER. I dont want to see tents outside of the childrens hospital and everywhere else dealing with it like we did with H1N1. A lot of folks got sick that woudnt have otherwise and died who wouldnt have otherwise if they had been told there is evidence of human to human contact. You see, its cheaper to have them all flood in and gag all over eachother than to tell people to call a hotline and have FR's go assess them and being a simple diagnostic kit to be analyzed off site Thats why it was sequenced.. diagnostics and crafting a diagnostic kit. You see that takes a lot of people and money. Its MUCH easier to tell you there is no evidence of it and come on in..

See what Im saying?

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

originally posted by: flice

The World Health Organization on Thursday declined to categorize the outbreak as a global health emergency, saying there is no evidence of human-to-human infection outside China.

No evidence of human to human transmission outside China.

USAToday

Show the virus cares about geography..... thats just stupid

If it has a two week incubation period...

Plus, it says no evidence, not that it hasn't happened.

id say its pretty obvious it transmits human to human

No #. It says no evidence of such infection OUTSIDE CHINA, as I posted earlier.

And just because there is no evidence doesn't mean it hasn't happened.

Pay attention.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

If this is true about kidney failure, it fits with the cytokine storm symptoms.

A few pages back I was telling about the numbers being so much higher as death toll even with the Spanish Flu due to CS. DontTreadOnMe posted some information on how to home treat for CS. Couldnt hurt.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Come on.... That has to be some sort of hoax reporting. 2.8 million infected, 112,000 dead, mass cremations. Not buying it. I think there would be more confirmation than just this one article.

Anyone know about this site? Is it legit and trustworthy? I have not looked into it yet.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

originally posted by: toysforadults

a reply to: toysforadults

I'm sorry man but this is all complete BS. Try to stick to the facts and not your idiotic hocus pocus.

sorry,

MAGA TRUMP 2020

feel better?
I'm Scottish you idiot.

Keep your nonsense to yourself. People are dying. Your astrology did not predict this and will never predict the outcome to this, or anything else for that matter.

Dont your cats need feeding or crystals polishing?

** looks around.. notices we are posting on ATS... **

You DO realize speculation is par for the course on ATS, right?? If they said it was from having dirty sex with skunk apes and a Yellowsrone Bigfoot was patient zero it would be basically another day at the office here on this site.. right??

By the way, your avatar.. reminds me of something Rasputin said once.. seriously.

Conspiracy site. Sure it caters to people on the far loon end of the spectrum like this lost soul but, this topic is not the place for this BS.

Its pathetic.

Yeah, I understand where youre coming from.. but lemme tell you.. a little levity is welcome as far as Im concerned. Its a scary thing. We Americans are known for our exceedingly dark humor when dealing with tragedy. It doesnt make us any less deeply concerned, its just an assist to compartmentalizing things to deal with it. Besides, if you know anyhting about historic catastrophic outbreaks of disease then you realize the strange coincidence of its timing.

I hear you but, they weren't injecting that nonsense for the sake of levity. He/she really believes in that garbage and is therefore invalid in my opinion. Its as you said, it's ATS and they have their own place for that stuff. This isn't it.
edit on 24-1-2020 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

Twitter doctor in Wuhan says real infected number is 90.000

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I'm not normally one to post a new thread when multiples exist, but there's no thread for overall updates.

It would be good to have 1 thread where updates can be placed. Ill let the mods decide.

I'd also very much to see stats on those that died or experienced serious complications. Supposedly it is only those with already compromised immune systems (elderly/sick, very young, etc) that are at risk of death/serious complications?
edit on 24-1-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: chinablast
I live in Beijing so far nothing has changed just more people with masks now,I will try to give everyone updates if needed.

Get (yourself and loved ones/friends) a series of high/mega-dose IV Vitamin C infusions asap!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
16 million people and 1000 cases. BS. They have locked down a city with a population 8x greater than Manhattan. This is not an outbreak in a small town or little province.

The US is already reporting over 60 cases being monitored....

I hope they can get control of it.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Well that escalated quickly if true...
Per article..

MULTIPLE UPDATES SINCE FIRST PUBLISHED . . . SEE BOTTOM -- The outbreak of an alleged new coronavirus in China is completely out of control, and is killing THOUSANDS every day.   

As of 6:00 PM eastern US time on 23 January, Covert Intelligence sources who are former colleagues of mine from my 15 years with the FBI, the final five years handling National Security, Terrorism and Foreign Counter-Intelligence on the Joint Terrorism Task Force and who are presently inside China, confirm over 2.8 MILLION infected people with one-hundred-twelve-thousand (112,000)  DEAD so far.  Chief cause of death: Multiple Organ Failure.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

If you go by the percentage its killed now that would work out to expect around 18,000 deaths .

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

that can't be reliable

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Harold Charles "Hal" Turner (born March 15, 1962) is an American far-right political commentator from North Bergen, New Jersey.

Turner's viewpoints typically encompass Holocaust denial,[1] conspiracy theory, white supremacy,[citation needed] and have included calls for assassination of government officials. In August 2010, he was convicted for making threats against three federal judges with the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, for which he spent two years in prison.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Harold Charles "Hal" Turner (born March 15, 1962) is an American far-right political commentator from North Bergen, New Jersey.

Turner's viewpoints typically encompass Holocaust denial,[1] conspiracy theory, white supremacy,[citation needed] and have included calls for assassination of government officials. In August 2010, he was convicted for making threats against three federal judges with the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, for which he spent two years in prison.

So not reliable... I figured it was fake reporting. Sounds like this guy is a real tool.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

I didn't dig around a lot but I just assumed that right out of the gates... that was just a very brief Google search

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Well that escalated quickly if true...
Per article..

MULTIPLE UPDATES SINCE FIRST PUBLISHED . . . SEE BOTTOM -- The outbreak of an alleged new coronavirus in China is completely out of control, and is killing THOUSANDS every day.   

As of 6:00 PM eastern US time on 23 January, Covert Intelligence sources who are former colleagues of mine from my 15 years with the FBI, the final five years handling National Security, Terrorism and Foreign Counter-Intelligence on the Joint Terrorism Task Force and who are presently inside China, confirm over 2.8 MILLION infected people with one-hundred-twelve-thousand (112,000)  DEAD so far.  Chief cause of death: Multiple Organ Failure.

Wouldn't they just close all intl and domestic flights worldwide if this was the case? If some colleagues know it then I'm sure other countries have the same or better intel

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

that can't be reliable

I hope not.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

thanks😥

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I think that's fake news but higher percent than what we are being told.

Unfortunately the virus is out of China and now in other Country's and by the look of it, it infects quite easily, so let's hope its kept contained as of now.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join