It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for information on the Annauki

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hey guys.

I recently became interested in the whole Annauki thing, but I cant find information on it anywhere. Does anybody have some links of information about the whole thing?

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
You're probably talking about the "ANUNNAKI" not "Annauki" and yeah I got an awesome place where you can find all the links you can handle:

GOOGLE

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This site may help add some light.

www.watcherwebsite.com...

Also check the thread on the Sphinx!

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Zacharia Sitchin is a fraud and nibiru and annunaki is BS.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
xfacts.com...

Hope this helps,

Myself I'm open minded in that I see how the clay tablets could be telling us something. 100,000 year old African mineshafts in my mind could in fact be those spoken of as HELL, Christ entering Hell and setting free the captive was a release of those who were sent there to dig for gold. I see Enlil as a Arc-Angel who helped design the civilization and then wanted to destroy it in the Flood. If true then perhaps Satan being cast Down from Heavon to Earth is him being expelled and his wrath against us is what we read in the Bible. The Crossing of this Planet and Christ on the Cross seen to more than just chance and could be a message to us about them and how they want a new relationship with us.
But that is my take on what I've come across.

Michael

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
Hey guys.

I recently became interested in the whole Annauki thing, but I cant find information on it anywhere. Does anybody have some links of information about the whole thing?

If you are looking for information on the annunaki, I think i can help you to know a great deal about them. Send me a U2U and we can talk about it

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Annunaki, your avatar is SWEET. One of the coolest I've seen. OK, done now.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
There's two references for Annunanki....

There's the scholarly, historical one -- Sumerian gods who are mentioned in the Enamma Elish and of whom a lot is known and a lot is written:
scholar.google.com...

Then there's the fictional ones, derived from Sitchin's deliberate mistranslations of the orignal materials. They're amusing (if only for their totally goofy ideas such as the gods who create everything suddenly needing human robots to mine for gold for them (they created gold, so like, duh, they couldn't just create a big pile of it?) and laughably bad science (like a huge planet coming rocketing through our solar system every 3500 years (we had writing at the time and from the time and NOBODY mentions a cataclysm.)

Google on Sitchin for the details of the fictional ones. It's hilarious.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CGBSpender

You do realise when anyone talk's about the evil reptile and greys ect. these are actually what are indeed the annunaki. Annunaki is just a word these god loving alien's in the galactic federation use to refer to of the aliens that are "evil" and apart of the Anchara Alliance.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
There's two references for Annunanki....

There's the scholarly, historical one -- Sumerian gods who are mentioned in the Enamma Elish and of whom a lot is known and a lot is written:
scholar.google.com...

Then there's the fictional ones, derived from Sitchin's deliberate mistranslations of the orignal materials. They're amusing (if only for their totally goofy ideas such as the gods who create everything suddenly needing human robots to mine for gold for them (they created gold, so like, duh, they couldn't just create a big pile of it?) and laughably bad science (like a huge planet coming rocketing through our solar system every 3500 years (we had writing at the time and from the time and NOBODY mentions a cataclysm.)

Google on Sitchin for the details of the fictional ones. It's hilarious.

they are the same creature's man.....haha they are not gods the ancient people THOUGHT they were gods coming from the sky, they are just evil alien's
no they did not create gold...they are not gods

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus

Originally posted by CGBSpender

You do realise when anyone talk's about the evil reptile and greys ect. these are actually what are indeed the annunaki. Annunaki is just a word these god loving alien's in the galactic federation use to refer to of the aliens that are "evil" and apart of the Anchara Alliance.

Incorrect statement. They are not evil. the greys are not the annunaki. Outworlders are not god-loving. They are your god, you just dont realize it. The Annunaki are a faction that defied the high order. They broke what you have come to know as the "prime directive". They did this when they gave humans the ability to make structure. And it has been violated ever since.

[edit on 8-5-2005 by Annunaki]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Calling Sitchin's planetary hypothesis for Nibiru "laughably bad science" when back in the 1980s Harrington was confirming what Sitchin was saying, and in recent times scientists such as Alessandro Morbidelli have drawn similar conclusions, begs the question where the laughability is in those conclusions?

If some people such as Solarion would be believed, we have the Isrealite Exodus as dated by Velikovsky that goes back to 1588/7BC (can't remember which), and Papyrus Ipuwer from that period describing some pretty cataclysimic happenings.

We have bodies that have large elliptical orbits that we know of already. Sedna being the prime example, 2000 CR105 being another.

As regarding Sitchin's translations, some ideas are perhaps drawn out a little based off very small portions of text. While others he will give full referencing for his disagreement with standard translations.

Skepticism is great, mindless ridicule while wearing a deny ignorance tag? "Laughable"

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Short, sweet, and to the point...imho...

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
the jewish calendar supposedly was created to calculate the passing of nibiru to be every 3600 years.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Then where did the modern human come from? There is NO evidence that we evolved. So are we to believe we were poofed into existance by a guy who sits up in the clouds all day? I don't think so for that is nothing but dogmatism just as evolution. And there IS evidence that all other living things evolved naturally.

Sadly, evolution does not hold up to the evidence. Not homo sapiens anyway. You do know there is a missing link that can never be found, right? Interestingly, the point in time where the missing link would be found is exactly when the Sumerians say we were created by the Anunnaki. This explains why there is a distinct "gap" in the theory of evolution, and also explains why the human genome contains 223 genes that are not found anywhere else in nature and do not contain the required predecessors on the genomic evolutionary tree. The difference between Man and Chimpanzee is less than one percent as genes go; and one percent of 30,000 genes is 300. So, 223 genes is more than two-thirds of the difference between me, you and a chimpanzee!

Since evolution stops at precisely the point ancient texts say we were "created," it corroborates the Sumerian writings.

I will believe in evolution when the missing link is found. So far, these missing links have been nothing but fakes and frauds.

[edit on 10-5-2005 by Centrixinal]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
You do realize that Byrd is an anthropologist by trade right?

I'm going to let her do the arguing on this one if she wishes...

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Centrixinal has got the right idea. It would be wise to agree with this one. Do you know why it is we are more genetically related to dolphins? or is that just a myth? I personally dont have proof of it, but i suppose it wouldnt be too hard to research it. There is an interesting little tidbit on the us (the annunaki, lol). I could give it to you if you are interested

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
You know who David Ike is one of the most detailed descriptions of the annunaki come from his book called illuminati. if you have any type of file sharing network downloaded on your computer you should try finding it there. if you cant i have a copy

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   
try the book of the dead. it should be in there. thats what that sounds like.

scary.

(the necronomicron i think its that)

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
DarkCyrus, Nairod, and Centrixinal all made good points.

Evolution played a role in the emergence of Homo sapien life, but that life was permanently changed from the DNA tampering of Zetan-aliens that continue to harvest this world and its peoples selfishly.

The "Anunnaki" (Those Who From Heaven To Earth Came) are mentioned in ancient Sumerian and Akkadian clay tablets which were deciphered by Zecharia Sitchin. They were Zetan-Reptilians (the Zetan-Greys came about later) who came here hundreds of thousands of years ago and mixed their DNA with the "already evolving primates" in order to come up with a slave race to work the mines. The Anunnaki found that it was more cost efficient to use Homo sapien slaves than robots.

Homo Sapiens Contain 223 Alien Genes

By the way, Sitchin is not the only source of the story about aliens jumpstarting human life here. This is corroborated indirectly by the US Air Force through the award-winning journalist, author and documentary producer, Linda Moulton Howe, in her testimony in the Companion Tape to The Mysterious Origins of Man.

Despite their impressive technology, the Zetans then and now cannot actually create matter in any capacity. If they were Ascended Beings of Light, they could manifest through projected thought (that is amplified by The God Force) what they want and need; they would not have to kidnap people and cattle for their genetic experiments and long-term breeding program. Hence, their abilities are limited by their mechanistic, scientific mindset and advanced, physically-based technologies which have no moral foundation and consciousness-raising approach for advanced spiritual development.

The upshot:

The Anunnaki/Zetans were never gods and they never will be

[edit on 17-5-2005 by Paul_Richard]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join