It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Schiff Sued by Physicians for Censoring Vaccine Debate

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: nataliep
Good for him anti vaxxers are dummies

So, you are in favor of government censorship and tyranny of the individual.

Got it...

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

There is ZERO evidence of this beyond hyperbole and presumption.

There is zero evidence you’re right . But it’s on your opinion . I on the other hand have a understanding of probability . Are you trying to tell me as immunity drops children aren’t more susceptible ?

f more people would mind their own business and be more concerned with themselves than some fake altruistic claim of concern for others, the world would be a better place.

You’ve just proven my statement accurate . With the distain you have for both opinions “ zero concern “ and it’s all everybody else’s fault .

Now two questions

Why didn’t you address my statement about autism in Japan ?

What do you know about the discredited quack Andrew Wakefield that started all this mess ?

The normal reply to the second question is it’s a conspiracy ! They discredit him to shut him up so people could hear the truth !!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

none of that happened. fake news thats all anti vaxxers have.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
"There is ZERO evidence of this beyond hyperbole and presumption."

There is zero evidence you’re right.

Ditto - which is why it is a good thing we at least agree that we each deserve the Right to our opinions, and to not be forced at gunpoint to inject ourselves or our loved ones with potentially toxic chemicals.

I on the other hand have a understanding of probability . Are you trying to tell me as immunity drops children aren’t more susceptible ?

Of course not. I'm telling you that that has always been the case, and that if you feel that vaccines will protect your children, by all means, get them vaccinated. Just don't try to tell me that I have to vaccinate my children just to make you feel better about your opinion.

"If more people would mind their own business and be more concerned with themselves than some fake altruistic claim of concern for others, the world would be a better place."

You’ve just proven my statement accurate . With the distain you have for both opinions “ zero concern “ and it’s all everybody else’s fault .

Sorry, I said nothing of the kind, Please don't stoop to the level of the demwits.

Now two questions

Why didn’t you address my statement about autism in Japan ?

You made the statement as if the cessation of the use of the MMR vaccine caused the rise in autism. That is absurd, so didn't dignify it with a response.

If that isn't what you meant, please clarify.

Also, I will now address the sentence before that that I meant to address in my response...

You said:

"The big argument is measles mumps rubella causes autism ."

That is simply false. That is what pro-vaxers deflect to. It has very little to do with that one study that showed a correlation between the MMR vaccine and autism that was supposedly debunked. And it is not only about mercury.

There are a ton of chemicals in different vaccines that are of concern, and one of the big ones is aluminum.

What do you know about the discredited quack Andrew Wakefield that started all this mess ?

Please. He didn't 'start' it, he made a claim from a study. Allegastions of fraud were made. Maybe he committed fraud, maybe he didn't. I know I don't trust the MSM or the big pharmaceutical companies on issues like this as far as I can spit, and that is a shame, but they have earned it (the distrust).

The normal reply to the second question is it’s a conspiracy ! They discredit him to shut him up so people could hear the truth !!!!

It's a distinct possibility.

There are a lot of very well respected Doctors and researchers from the field that have huge problems with vaccines and the industry itself.

My problem is, I simply do not trust any of the establishment doctors/MSM with my life or the lives of my children. PERIOD. I doubt they will ever be able to earn my trust. Too much water under the bridge.
edit on 27-1-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

none of that happened. fake news thats all anti vaxxers have.

Your statement supported the idea of it. Period.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

and to not be forced at gunpoint to inject ourselves or our loved ones with potentially toxic chemicals.

Really ?

You should’ve put that last.

Because I quit reading after that nonsense .

That’s so far out there it would be like debating a flat earther.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
"and to not be forced at gunpoint to inject ourselves or our loved ones with potentially toxic chemicals."

Really ?

That is precisely what pro-vaxers who want forced vaccinations for everyone are in favor of. So, yes.

You should’ve put that last.

Because I quit reading after that nonsense .

That’s so far out there it would be like debating a flat earther.

Nonsense? Flat-earther level nonsense? Seriously? If you think that is nonsense - much less in the same universe as flat-earther nonsense - then have a nice day, enjoy your government tyranny when it comes back to bit you in the ass.
edit on 27-1-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

enjoy your polio

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

enjoy your polio

You do know that the vast majority (98-99%) of those who got polio fully recovered, right?

"Up to 95 percent of individuals with a polio infection have no symptoms. A small number (4 to 8 percent) have mild symptoms, such as a sore throat, headache, malaise, upset stomach and low-grade fever. These individuals generally recover completely within a week. About 1 to 2 percent of infected individuals develop a high fever, meningitis (inflammation of membranes surrounding the brain and spinal cord), stiff neck and limb pain. These individuals generally recover completely, usually within 10 days."

Yeah, thanks, not afraid of the boogeyman.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Vaccines are grown in chicken eggs ! Not cool ! Im a Freedom for the Chickens person and this is offensive!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join