It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Secret Nuclear War is Happening Right Now!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Look, i really dont think that USA would had send ground troops to Afghanistan if there was a shortcut , i mean cmon....they would have just caused massive earthquakes to do the job, if it was " available " .

I am not denying such technology to make earthquakes dont exist , but just pointing that there is illogical points here ...

No ?

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: KeithUK
a reply to: mzinga

Both earthquakes - the 4.9 and 4.5 that occurred the night of the 737 shoot down were artificial too. I have already done an analysis. It is very interesting that the Iranians shot down the plane practically dead on mid-way between the 2 earthquakes which were themselves separated by about 1 hour or so.

There are 20000 earth quakes a year. Odds are this is going to happen often. As far as scalar waves causing quakes this is just a bunch of woo from free energy sites.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

At a nuclear facility in Iran during a night where Iran is sending warheads at US bases in Iraq and the US is determining the appropriate response(s)...

Right... I guess mother nature has a impeccable sense of timing.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Do you know what's also inevitable, diminishing resources and clean water sources.

Not if we start mining other planets and moons.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Be nice to get into low earth orbit in a cost-effective manner first, don't you think?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I'm embarrassed this went 3 pages.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: shawmanfromny

How does one judge an earthquake to be un-natural?

How does one judge whether a fart is real or a sound made by your mouth?

There's people who study earthquakes for a living.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Look, i really dont think that USA would had send ground troops to Afghanistan if there was a shortcut , i mean cmon....they would have just caused massive earthquakes to do the job, if it was " available " .

I am not denying such technology to make earthquakes dont exist , but just pointing that there is illogical points here ...

No ?

If it exists, its obviously classified.
So, if it exists, using it instead of going to war/invading, would raise serious questions. Such as WHY hasnt the US invaded, or at least launched thousands of missiles to wipe out the Taliban.

So there's the answer to your theory/question.

Other possibilities..
Is the country prone large earthquakes? How often do they occur, how often do large ones occur.

And, how would they mitigate civilian casualties.
The goal being to remove the Taliban, not massacre the whole of Afghanistan.

If this weaponary even exists.
Remember, just because its on the Internet doesnt make it true. There's people on here who think by taking a certain drug they can connect to portals and talk to aliens. Lol.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: mortex

How many people can prove that they study earthquakes for a living?

How many of those have said this is un-natural?

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

pfffttt.... so much for truth in advertising.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: mortex

How many people can prove that they study earthquakes for a living?

How many of those have said this is un-natural?

Why are you asking me?

Instead of talking out of your asses on ATS, why doesn't someone who believes nonsense like whats in the OP, contact an expert in said relevant fields?

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Go on I am into this...

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
It's much more likely that the US would have an advanced weapon system capable of incredible destruction rather than a heavily sanctioned 3rd world nation relying on China for its nuclear weapons development.

In regards to China Lake, I toyed around with the possibility of China using some sort of scalar beam weapon on the testing facility to send a message. But that's just my inner CT talking
Something about it didn't feel right.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: KeithUK

PROJECT ARGUS used space detonations to effect the conjugate point of the detonation to black or radars and other stuff

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join