It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Secret Nuclear War is Happening Right Now!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It is interesting to see a few members getting out their tin foil hats for this one. For a nuclear war you want a lead hat and top up on your iodine supplements to reduce absorption of radioactive iodine.

Got a thread along similar lines: The Underground War

For my take on it, sounds like the China Lake facility went of the reservation. With its location, it got wrapped up in the human trafficking network along with other issues. Trump got in with a mandate to drain the swamp and some of these DUMBs are a toxic boggy mess.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Of course, there is a ""secret nuclear war"".

How else do you explain the creation of the likes of the """Space Force"".

After all, someone has to fight off those all those breakaways and Men Who Stare At Goats.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: DJMSN

How else do you explain the creation of the likes of the """Space Force"". After all, someone has to fight off those all those breakaways and Men Who Stare At Goats.

All these guys are on our side.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TotoMesch

So what's the pay off after taking all the trouble and time for the sun to be in a certain position for detonation?

What margin of error is there for maximum esoteric bang? Is it a sliding scale of yield strength if, say, you are 15 seconds late at perfect alignment does that mean you're not getting maximum bang-for-the-buck?

Are you getting toward the thinking that tactical nukes launched willy-nilly (i.e. with no regard for this sun, arc, position theory) would not work, or would be more like a conventional explosion? Or are you saying that they would still deliver their yield, but just no esoteric 'other'? Whatever that other may be.

Looks like you've stumbled upon something, just dunno what the bejezus it is. Help me out here.

That is the critical question. Just how much are the yields affected? I do believe that under an 'idealised' set up, where a bomb is triggered at any random point on the earth at any random time, the design yield will be produced. However, in reality, the actual yield achieved will be significantly different, either above or below the design yield. Could it be 10, 20, 50% or more different? That is the key question. And I do not have an exacting answer. I do suspect though that it can be quite extreme under some circumstances.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I believe the China Lake quakes occurred pretty much directly under the base.

If that's true it would be interesting.

Not to say it proves the op but right under more than one base would make me think they were testing something at them.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Or there are active fault lines under them that tend to have quakes.
edit on 1/23/2020 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

We have been fighting each others satellites for a few years. Imo

I do think the space force is a good thing and that we might be late to that party.

It was inevitable. Better tech. We will be in space. And it's not like we would ever leave our lust for violence down here on earth.

There will be wars on the 10th moon of saturn one day.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

But wouldn't the chinese have known that? And not built a base there.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

If you're building a weapons testing base you don't build it next to a city. You build it somewhere remote, even if that means a fault line is in the area. China Lake was built in 1943 as the Naval Ordnance Test Station.

China Lake is in California btw.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: KeithUK

So the quakes were near the base not on it?
Why not just hit the base ?

Did the base suffer any damage?

The fact that they occurred right next to a major military base is no coincidence.

I live just outside the base at china lake, And the quake happened right across the lower half of the base and did over $3 billion dollars damage to the base.

This was not a man made quake attack like you think but was caused by a geothermal power complex on the base.

The coso geothermal power plants are right over the fault line of the july 6 7.1 quake and only 8 miles from my home.

temblor.net... 02/
www.usgs.gov...-news_science_products
earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Why is it no one has mentioned the Iran EQ the the night of the middle launches and the 737 crash that occurred right at one of their nuclear facilities.

I mean this is a conspiracy site and we waste all this time talking about Trump and ignore something very fishy right in front of our eyes.

You mean to tell me of all the times a EQ can happen at a nuclear site it happens when we are on the brink?

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

Both earthquakes - the 4.9 and 4.5 that occurred the night of the 737 shoot down were artificial too. I have already done an analysis. It is very interesting that the Iranians shot down the plane practically dead on mid-way between the 2 earthquakes which were themselves separated by about 1 hour or so.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

lol oh. I didn't know that.

China Lake is in California btw.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: KeithUK

I heard the Cubans have two types of scalar beam weapons. One makes mud-holes. The other creates waterspout tornadoes. The damn Cubans have been attacking Florida for years!

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: KeithUK

originally posted by: TotoMesch

So what's the pay off after taking all the trouble and time for the sun to be in a certain position for detonation?

What margin of error is there for maximum esoteric bang? Is it a sliding scale of yield strength if, say, you are 15 seconds late at perfect alignment does that mean you're not getting maximum bang-for-the-buck?

Are you getting toward the thinking that tactical nukes launched willy-nilly (i.e. with no regard for this sun, arc, position theory) would not work, or would be more like a conventional explosion? Or are you saying that they would still deliver their yield, but just no esoteric 'other'? Whatever that other may be.

Looks like you've stumbled upon something, just dunno what the bejezus it is. Help me out here.

That is the critical question. Just how much are the yields affected? I do believe that under an 'idealised' set up, where a bomb is triggered at any random point on the earth at any random time, the design yield will be produced. However, in reality, the actual yield achieved will be significantly different, either above or below the design yield. Could it be 10, 20, 50% or more different? That is the key question. And I do not have an exacting answer. I do suspect though that it can be quite extreme under some circumstances.

Ok.

I think I'm pretty much 100% au fait with your theory now.

So, dome of light. Under perfect alignment conditions you have possible increase in design yield, up to 50% theorised increase, and production of the rarely witnessed "dome of light", who's destructive power and production conditions are, at this point, unknown, but existence is confirmed.

I wondered about the 43 seconds for one of the Japanese bombs, but soon realised that this is of no significance at all. Flight time, or any other extraneous circumstance, would simply be factored-in to the position of the sun/arc/detonation time/point.

Interesting stuff, just need to find the reason why.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

The Empire?

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Put it this way, if there is ever a full-on nuclear exchange down here on terra firma the next war will be with sticks and stones.

What's inevitable, or so it seems to me is, humanities penchant for destruction, and complete and utter refusal to learn from one generation to the next.

Do you know what's also inevitable, diminishing resources and clean water sources.

We don't really think these things through. LoL

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I live 10 miles away from an air force base. Two years ago or so there was a boom so loud I thought the windows were going to burst into my house. People felt it as much as 30 miles away in each direction.

Air force: "We don't know what you're talking about"

Local police made a joke with a quote from Men in Black, and some local news sources blamed it on ice shifting underground. It was definitely a blast.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

It's always fun to watch the juggling when that happens. "Oh no, it wasn't one of ours" only to find out they meant it wasn't from that particular base.

<< 1    3 >>

join