It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Secret Nuclear War is Happening Right Now!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It would appear that there is some very solid evidence that a Secret Nuclear War is happening right now behind the scenes, wherein scalar beam weapons are being used to create unnatural earthquakes in various target countries.

Many of you in the USA may remember the 4th of July & 6th of July 2019 earthquakes (6.4 and 7.1 respectively) in the United States near their Naval Research base. They were the two highest magnitude earthquakes to strike the country for the whole of the year. The fact that they occurred right next to a major military base is no coincidence. They were an attack. Both earthquakes were artificially generated – likely by North Korea – who appear to possess scalar beam technology.

If you evaluate the timestamps of the aftershocks of the low magnitude earthquakes that followed the 7.1 quake in particular, two of them bear the exact time stamps TO THE SECOND of 2 suspicious North Korean ‘nuclear tests’ out to sea, which actually appear to have been artificially generated earthquakes. They were testing their ability to strike targets at distance, with nuclear yield energy blasts which register as earthquakes.

In the link attached, a very comprehensive video analysis is given explaining just how artificial earthquakes are generated via Scalar Beams, as developed by the Soviets after the end of world war 2. This is an outgrowth of certain exotic physical principles governing the science behind nuclear weapons.

North Korea – with China’s blessings – would indeed appear to have already attacked the US in secret using earthquakes as a cover.

See this video: A Secret Nuclear War is happening right now

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: KeithUK

Very interesting...........very interesting indeed. If what you are saying is correct then i think there are some troubling times ahead.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Well, if this was done with scalar beam technology, then certainly our military is aware of this too and will obviously not disclose this info. to the American people.

I'd be very leery if I was North Korea. If any of these "unnatural earthquakes" results in a significant loss of life in the US, I'm sure Trump will turn sections of North Korea into a sea of shattered concrete and glass.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Accept scalar waves don't do what's claimed on the tin.

A purported type of electromagnetic wave that works outside physics as we know it.
edit on 23-1-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Or reality is that Earthquakes have happened on the planet since the dawn of time and the cliches about "coincidences" are a CT trope used to create stories.

Either one is possible though one is substantially more likely.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Or reality is that Earthquakes have happened on the planet since the dawn of time and the cliches about "coincidences" are a CT trope used to create stories.

Does this mean I just wasted 4$ worth of peanut butter and tinfoil?

Damnit, this # is hard to clean out of my hair...
edit on 23-1-2020 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou

originally posted by: opethPA

Does this mean I just wasted 4$ worth of peanut butter and tinfoil?

Damnit, this # is hard to clean out of my hair...

Peanut butter?

You do know there are better higher strength tinfoils out there right?

TinFoil Hat for Humans

Guess they make Tinfoil hats for cats too!

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I love the description for the cat hats:

It's a tin foil hat for conspiracy cats! They want to know what your cat is thinking. They want to control your cat's thoughts. Not on our watch! We've made a Tin Foil Hat for Cats to make sure that kitty's thoughts stay private. This mylar hat fits most cats, has a comfy felt lining and is held in place with an elastic strap. It even has holes for cat ears! Take that, Illuminati! Restores the dignity of your kitty. Very effective against MKUltra satellites, cat food company dream-insertion marketing, Guy Fieri, Soviet cat control protocols, psychic dogs, skull tapping, focused magnetic pulse and the neighbor's labradoodle. Great for pictures! Fits most cats.
Link from post above

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I figured you were going to mention all the fireballs falling out of the sky, like the one that just landed in Lake Michigan or the three over Puerto Rico in the last week, a double set explained away as Chinese space Junk falling back to Earth. How many interesting fireballs over Puerto Rico since new year?? Well we got this interesting one right before the Earthquake, which ties in to what you are getting at with your OP.

I was trying to find that video I saw on twitter (i lost it) about the twin fireballs being called space junk. But when I typed that in a search engine I get lots of different fireballs from all over also called Chinese Space junk.

Last weeks fireball

and I found the one about the space junk. I guess RT did an article on it.
The videos are in the article, but I not found it on youtube.
edit on 1-23-2020 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

So the quakes were near the base not on it?
Why not just hit the base ?

Did the base suffer any damage?

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

How does one judge an earthquake to be un-natural?

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
could very well be similar to Iran's temper tantrum over General Salami. Just demonstrating/proving capabilities. The general public is not the one they are warning, its our MIC/Deep State leaders that are the intended recipients of these messages/warnings.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Ask the OP...I just was quoting what he said.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

Hahahahaha! FOOL!!!! Everybody knows buying your tin foil hat is a sure way to be tracked and chipped. Making one with the doors locked, all breakers in the off position, electronics off and in the freezer then locking yourself in a bathroom is the only way. That way you can secretly get to work.

Amazon = Amateur

edit on 23-1-2020 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: I needed to add more lies

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The fact is all these so-called "tin foil hats" are made from aluminum foil, not tin.

THEY WILL NEVER WORK!!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
The fact is all these so-called "tin foil hats" are made from aluminum foil, not tin.

THEY WILL NEVER WORK!!!!

That is a Conspiracy in a Conspiracy.

Mind Blown...😎

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
So what's the pay off after taking all the trouble and time for the sun to be in a certain position for detonation?

What margin of error is there for maximum esoteric bang? Is it a sliding scale of yield strength if, say, you are 15 seconds late at perfect alignment does that mean you're not getting maximum bang-for-the-buck?

Are you getting toward the thinking that tactical nukes launched willy-nilly (i.e. with no regard for this sun, arc, position theory) would not work, or would be more like a conventional explosion? Or are you saying that they would still deliver their yield, but just no esoteric 'other'? Whatever that other may be.

Looks like you've stumbled upon something, just dunno what the bejezus it is. Help me out here.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
If it is being caused by TPTB what about frequency resonating weopons ? Be gentle..

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I believe the China Lake quakes occurred pretty much directly under the base. I would guess a US weapons test before an attack by another country.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
There is no such thing as a “secret” nuclear war. Monitoring stations around the world can detect the release of nuclear materials with great accuracy. Special aircraft known as sniffer planes are routinely deployed to detect nuclear blast and can even determine the country of origin of nuclear signatures, again with great accuracy.

The seismic energy released by nuclear detonations is distinctly different than an earth quake induced from a natural fault line, and nuclear blast do not produce any aftershocks as do natural energy releases. The largest underground test in the Aleutian Islands performed by the US, six of them, one equivalent to 5 megatons which released an equivalent amount of a 6.9 earthquake did not produce an earthquake nor any aftershocks and the Aleutians are in an extremely active fault area.

It makes for an entertaining scenario but with active testing in Nevada in close proximity of extremely, daily even, active fault lines, multiple known fault lines, there is nothing to show that the nuclear testing resulted in any earthquakes. The signatures on seismic equipment can show the differences

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join