It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schiff warns of Russian attack on US mainland

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Time for a reminder....

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please read new threads.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Why are Democrats always trying to fight a war with Russia? Can we just be friends instead?

Maybe not a physical war, but why can't we be friends? Because they constantly, actively, covertly, and overtly try to disrupt our way of life, our elections, our institutions, and democratic foundations. Why? Likely because of our influence in the world, that cuts them out. Cold war grudges and such.

It's pretty obvious, if one pays attention. Because we're seeing it happen in real time.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Now if you pulled Russia out of that and insert China you would be more right... with the added bonus of China (in far less time) has done far more to damage us and weaken more than the Soviet Union managed to do in its entire existence.

(post by CharlesT removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by silo13 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
If they really wanted to report on something real instead of this proxy stuff, why don't they report on the continued illegal occupation of Syria?

US Troops Seen Blocking Russians From Syrian Oilfields In Series Of Dangerous Standoffs

Yet another dangerous incident has played out between American and Russian forces operating in Syria in what appears a series of standoffs near key oil installations since Saturday. “This is the third incident that occurred within a week,” one local reporter told VOA in an alarming report.

President Trump said while addressing reporters on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum (WEF) on Wednesday: “But very importantly, as you know, we have the oil. And we left soldiers for the oil, because we take the oil and we’re working on that, and we have it very nicely secured.”

It is like neither the demos nor the repubs want to touch real issues, only proxy made up issues. I wonder why both sides are blowing smoke and will not discuss our illegal occupation or stealing another countries resources?

but rah rah 'my team' ... rah rah 'your team' ... rah rah .... let us pretend these people aren't fully in cooperation working together to distract the masses.....rah rah

(post by mtnshredder removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Adam Schiff has lost his forking mind!!

That dude has gone FULL-BOZO!

He needs to be put where he belongs...lickin' the windows on the short-bus on the way to being institutionalized!

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I just read this OP....unreal.

Speechless. I mean....ugh....truly, obviously...reality is what you make of it.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: tanstaafl

Thats not entirely true.

After world war two America spirited away secret nazi zombie research.

Swayze will be there in all his glory like The Outpost.

www.imdb.com...

Not bad, but not as good as August's...

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: Metallicus
Maybe not a physical war, but why can't we be friends? Because they constantly, actively, covertly, and overtly try to disrupt our way of life, our elections, our institutions, and democratic foundations.

Really? Can't remember the last time I saw a Russian (well, ok, this morning - my wife is Russian - oh, that means I'm a Russian SPY!!!)...

Seriously... get a life.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

LOL no kidding -

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
7hrs and 53 minutes left of the Schiff show.
Despite breathless media coverage hailing the presentation as genius, so far Schiff for Brains and his collaborators have not presented a single thing that warrants an impeachment, never mind a removal. Heavy on innuendo, outrageous claims, conspiracy theiry and downright madness, one wonders how low he is going to go in his remaining time.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Wild eyes. Always looks like he just sat on a carrot.
Definitely insane.
I'm sure his close association with Ed Buck has exacerbated his Psychosis.

a reply to: ColeYounger

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Why cant the People remove him? He's obviously lying. he's obviously hurting our nation.

How does he still have a job?

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Next thing will be calling in Master Chief from the Space Force to protect the House members....what a tool.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

But, but... muh Call of Duty video games!

At this point, throw out the whole party. Just toss them all. They are utterly ridiculous and need to go the way of the Whigs.

You do know that US is also the bad guy in Call of Duty. So who do you side with now? Please don't go to Canada. Canucks are not nice.
edit on 24-1-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
This came out yesterday:

"While it has been previously shown that the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) sent an email to the Department of Defense instructing them to withhold military aid to Ukraine roughly 90 minutes after the President's July 25 call, ..."

Ok, I know I read a follow-up to this claim that showed it was, as usual - and just like the fabricated (taken completely out of context) claim that Mulvaney said that there was a quid pro quo with respect to the aid in exchange for investigations (or announcements of same) - fabricated (taken totally out of context), but couldn't find it - maybe someone else can.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Schitt's crystal ball must work better then mine. If he can predict the future based on shear speculation without a shred of witness or physical evidence, why hasn't he won the Powerball every week for the past 3 years? Watching the movie "Minority Report" a little too much, eh? Got all poisoned up in the head.
edit on 24-1-2020 by tkwasny because: addition

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: shidochi
Wild eyes. Always looks like he just sat on a carrot.
Definitely insane.
I'm sure his close association with Ed Buck has exacerbated his Psychosis.

a reply to: ColeYounger

Applegate from the heaven's gate death cult. Look it up and go to the video tab.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join