It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schiff warns of Russian attack on US mainland

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Anyone see Jerry Nadler almost tumble down the escalator last night? All his color is gone too. Maybe Schiff's Russian scare got to him?
edit on 1/23/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I thought it was because his belt came undone.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Another day, another dEmocrat failure

Another day, another exodus of support for all things ‘left’

Who needs Nostradamus anymore?

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

I thought it was because his belt came undone.

that could be dangerous

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
Why are they still trying to reignite this cold war? Is it a smokescreen? I'll bet there were dozens of countries, including allies that were meddling in some way in all of our past elections. Just my opinion but I think the Dem party has been compromised and infiltrated by communist party.
There is no Democrat party anymore,the Communist party had completely wiped it out and replaced it

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

When they talk of Russia interference are they talking about propaganda or hacking voting machines? If it's just propaganda I dont really see the problem. We do the same with every country we deal with. Seems to me the Democrats are doing more election interference with there propaganda than Russians are doing.

Schiff is at least implying Russia changed votes in the 2016 election - and that is why we can't let the election decide because they will change votes again to ensure Trump wins. The Mueller report, and Rosenstein both said definitively not one vote was effected in the 2016 election by Russia.

There is not a scintilla of truth to any accusation of vote rigging. How does anyone listen to that type of statement and not completely discount everything Schiff says?

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I like Schiff. I think he's doing a good job presenting the House's case.

This came out yesterday:

"While it has been previously shown that the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) sent an email to the Department of Defense instructing them to withhold military aid to Ukraine roughly 90 minutes after the President's July 25 call, the new documents provide the first concrete evidence that the White House was preparing to withhold aid to Ukraine prior to the call. They also provide a road map of efforts led by Michael Duffey, the associate director of OMB, to coordinate the halting of the aid with the White House Counsel's office and the Department of Defense.
This revelation follows just days after the non-partisan General Accounting Office declared that the withholding of Ukrainian military aid by the White House was unlawful."

REALLY???

The dude is flat out lying like it is going out of style. I guess you like fantasy over reality because it more closely relates to your world view.

Do you know they keep playing a video that is this clip where Trump says I can do anything I want. It is taken completely out of context - The whole piece of tape shows Trump is talking about he has the authority to fire James Comey if he wants to. Yet Schiff and the Democrats are saying he is literally proclaiming he is a dictator. That is a ridiculous heinous level of lying.

They do the same thing with Charlottsville - Biden is still saying Trump was calling Neo Nazis fine people - when he and his campaign have been shown multiple times 30 seconds after that statement Trump said I completely denounce and condemn the white nationalists.

Why do the Democrats continue to push such obvious BS that does nothing other than needlessly inflame the ignorant?

edit on 23-1-2020 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Yes, you heard that right. Schiff said 2 important things. The first is that he said the US is actively engaged in war against Russia using Ukraine as our proxy. He literally said we are fighting Russia. The next important thing is that he said if Trump is not removed Russia will attack the US and we will be fighting a war like in CoD against Russia in America.

Did he bump his head or something?

Muahahaha!

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Better surrender your guns to a schiff, make it easier for them riskiest
They might offer vodka for guns, best not surrendering them yet

What’s schiff offering for surrendered guns

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I like Schiff. I think he's doing a good job presenting the House's case.

This came out yesterday:

"While it has been previously shown that the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) sent an email to the Department of Defense instructing them to withhold military aid to Ukraine roughly 90 minutes after the President's July 25 call, the new documents provide the first concrete evidence that the White House was preparing to withhold aid to Ukraine prior to the call. They also provide a road map of efforts led by Michael Duffey, the associate director of OMB, to coordinate the halting of the aid with the White House Counsel's office and the Department of Defense.
This revelation follows just days after the non-partisan General Accounting Office declared that the withholding of Ukrainian military aid by the White House was unlawful."

I like [insert politician]. I think he's doing a great job [insert action].

[excerpt of news article]

I stole your template

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

But so far all they have done is rehash over and over again the valid reasons for impeachment while providing absolutely no evidence. They just keep on beating this dead horse.
This reminds me of my narcissistic brother. Persist, persist, persist in their baseless assumptions, allegations and insanely distorted reality regardless of truth and accuracy. Like my brother, they believe their crap and defend their delusional crap to the end.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Well that does it! Americans can't afford to catch the coronavirus right now. We are going to be very busy fighting the Russians...along with Patrick Swayze and Charlie Sheen!

I'm sure we have a hellova lot more deer hunters out and about these days. Don't need a license to hunt someone who's comin to take er jerbs!

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Schiff has reached a new, never-before-seen level of stupid. How liberal Dems put up with this moron is mind boggling.
edit on 1/23/2020 by M4ngo because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Schiff warns of Russian attack on US mainland

We've been invaded, and attack not by Russia though.

Open borders,illegal immigrants,caravans.

Schiff and his party are displaying an epic case of cognitive dissonance with selective xenophobia.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960
Well, when we start seeing the soviets building thousands of troop transport ships that can travel all the way here, we might start to worry, but, folks like me would volunteer to pick them off while on the way in.

Is he really that stupid?

Fred..

WAIT who is that stupid?

Oh and it's 2020 so who are the Soviets?

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

Oh and it's 2020 so who are the Soviets?

Comrade Schiff and the other commissars in his party.

edit on 23-1-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
We have 350 million guns in the US. If just half are functional, thats 175 million. If just 10% of those get one kill each...that means 17.5 million dead invaders. Aint no Army got 17.5 million peeps. So I conclude that we aint gettin invaded by no Army.

Hmmm, makes our gun death rate seem reasonable actually.

a reply to: neo96

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Well, now that Patrick Swayze is dead I agree, it's better to fight them over there than relying on the Wolverines to fend off the Russians here.

Ok, ok, I'll give you this one, brilliant comment...

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Thats not entirely true.

After world war two America spirited away secret nazi zombie research.

Swayze will be there in all his glory like The Outpost.

www.imdb.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960
I work in gov security now. Election machines are never connected to anything that can allow them to connect to the internet.

If they are, that's a local issue that may not get caught, but generally speaking, hacking them would require a perp to be onsite with the machines.

Fred..

Are you talking about Federal elections or state race election machines too?

And you're saying the the election machines are totally air-gapped?

They never connect to anything else or just not to the 'net?

I guess maybe if you're only talking about connecting to the 'net, but anyone who knows anything about networking can tell you that if any of the machines on their local LAN has a way out even to other private networks that connect to the 'net - then EVERYBODY has a way out.

I'm not surprised that election commissions are woefully behind technically though. It's a shame, but I guess it's a fact.

Wait! Maybe, Russians!!

I work with a few servers & workstations that are air-gapped, but most are not.

You really can't make this stuff up...

edit on 1/23/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join