It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schiff warns of Russian attack on US mainland

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Lead off with that level of rhetoric tells me they really have no faith in their case.

You have Rock solid evidence you don't make wild accusations, you Stan on the evidence and bludgeon the other side with it.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

When they talk of Russia interference are they talking about propaganda or hacking voting machines? If it's just propaganda I dont really see the problem. We do the same with every country we deal with. Seems to me the Democrats are doing more election interference with there propaganda than Russians are doing.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I work in gov security now. Election machines are never connected to anything that can allow them to connect to the internet.

If they are, that's a local issue that may not get caught, but generally speaking, hacking them would require a perp to be onsite with the machines.

Fred..

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Saddest part, the truly darkest sadness in all this is the media proclaiming he is doing an amazing job over and over. Even saying he is "dazzling" whatever that means.

How is he doing an amazing job. None of the amendments he wanted were approved. His points are going nowhere, can't get any momentum. He's throwing air balls. It's embarrassing.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

And people wanted these guys in the white house?

I think I'd rather NO war with Russia or anyone. Why do they keep insisting we're at war with a country we've never declared war on? Do they think we have a death wish? MAD isn't as appealing as it sounds. I have the game. I know!

Wait... When did we declare war on Russia???

There is nothing good about this....

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Lead off with that level of rhetoric tells me they really have no faith in their case.

You have Rock solid evidence you don't make wild accusations, you Stan on the evidence and bludgeon the other side with it.

Right. Amazing how they went into a repetitive loop, after only 3 hours yesterday. Then Schiff tries to break the cycle by making up fictional stories. We still have 8 hours today and 8 hours tomorrow.

What will Schiff and Nadler have fabricated by their 24th hour? I bet tomorrow they show up dressed as Batman and Robin, and cast President Trump in role of Orange Joker.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Wow these guys are really nuts, I feel for you guys over the pond. It's not much better here in uk, but hey at least TPTB are running round like headless chickens, btw they ain't headless it's up their "Aso le meo"

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Why are they still trying to reignite this cold war? Is it a smokescreen? I'll bet there were dozens of countries, including allies that were meddling in some way in all of our past elections. Just my opinion but I think the Dem party has been compromised and infiltrated by communist party.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
SCHIFF IS MOVING US CLOSER TO WWIII

The Doomsday Clock was just advanced!!

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What's really amazing is that this country still exists with morons like this running half of the show.

Blows my mind but hey... A murderer was picked over Jesus to be set free. I guess nothing should surprise me.

Who in the hell votes these people in???

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I like Schiff. I think he's doing a good job presenting the House's case.

This came out yesterday:

"While it has been previously shown that the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) sent an email to the Department of Defense instructing them to withhold military aid to Ukraine roughly 90 minutes after the President's July 25 call, the new documents provide the first concrete evidence that the White House was preparing to withhold aid to Ukraine prior to the call. They also provide a road map of efforts led by Michael Duffey, the associate director of OMB, to coordinate the halting of the aid with the White House Counsel's office and the Department of Defense.
This revelation follows just days after the non-partisan General Accounting Office declared that the withholding of Ukrainian military aid by the White House was unlawful."

edit on 23-1-2020 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

It just dawned on me... Do the people of Ukraine know that we're going to fight Russia in their country so we don't have to destroy our own land?

If I were them, I would be PISSED for even suggesting that we were going to pick a fight on their land.

Just so much dumb!

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I think Shiff needs to be drug tested.... sounds like he's on psychotropic drugs.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Mr. Schiff, could you please indicate on this doll where the bad bear with the fur hat that had a red star on it touched you? And you say he was riding a tricycle while Russian music was playing at the circus? Do we have all the facts here? I think we can help you.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I like Schiff. I think he's doing a good job presenting the House's case.

This came out yesterday:

"While it has been previously shown that the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) sent an email to the Department of Defense instructing them to withhold military aid to Ukraine roughly 90 minutes after the President's July 25 call, the new documents provide the first concrete evidence that the White House was preparing to withhold aid to Ukraine prior to the call. They also provide a road map of efforts led by Michael Duffey, the associate director of OMB, to coordinate the halting of the aid with the White House Counsel's office and the Department of Defense.
This revelation follows just days after the non-partisan General Accounting Office declared that the withholding of Ukrainian military aid by the White House was unlawful."

THIS is why Schiff keeps getting elected.

People such as this one are allowed to vote.

/facepalm

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Funny thing is Russia is bypassing Ukraine with its gas pipeline to Turkey, which then feeds Europe. So I cant see the importance of Ukraine other than maybe planting a bunch of Patriots there.

Europe is pro Russia due to their dependance on Russian gas, so its doubtful Europe will let Ukraine into the EU.

Ukraine hates Russia as 13000 Ukrainians have died fighting this skirmish, but I still fail.to see why the US needed to get involved still. Other than laundering that foreign aid back to certain congress people?

Some interesting linkz......

www.newstatesman.com...

www.google.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Senator Lindsey Graham Congratulates Adam Schiff for doing a GOOD JOB yesterday.

thehill.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Senator Lindsey Graham Congratulates Adam Schiff for doing a GOOD JOB yesterday.

thehill.com...

But....

He does well to tell them Dem House what he REALLY thinks of them. lol

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

He did a very convincing presentation of a bunch of crap. He complemented him on his presentation, not the content of the speach. The only way someone can give a speach like that containing a bunch of twisted crap in it with such power is that either they believe it or are a corrupt lawyer.....Most actors cannot even present something like that to make people believe it is real. I know more than a few nutty people that believe the delusion they are living in, they rant on and on about something everyone knows is not real, but their belief makes them believe it is real. Hopefully consensus of the time does not get worse and everyone will believing in unreal things.

I watched Stargate SG! but I do not believe we can take a stargate to another planet, but some people might dream it is possible to travel through a wormhole because they watch shows like that. Put a little truth into a lie and people will believe it more readily. People need to understand that they teach this in some high level classes in some colleges to train the people to deceive the public. Even Scamway was training people to deceive others by including some cherry picked and properly applied evidence to trick people into spending their money buying Scamway.

The new American dream seems to be deception, it is a nightmare for me.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well that does it! Americans can't afford to catch the coronavirus right now. We are going to be very busy fighting the Russians...along with Patrick Swayze and Charlie Sheen!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join