It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the U.S. Senate Acquits President Trump He is No Longer Impeached.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I remember watching the Watergate fiasco on TV. America was on the edge of their seats wrapped up in the hearings, it was all the talk. As far as Trump’s hearing, I’ve heard very few people (in my circle anyways) that even mention it in passing. It’s such a sad joke to everyone, exception being those inflicted with a chronic case of TDS.

In general most Americans see this as a complete and utter waste of time and tax dollars, no one seems to really GAF if he’s impeached or not because they know he isn’t going anywhere. This has made the Democrat party and their MSM propaganda networks a laughingstock in the eyes of most, including a fair portion of people on the left laughing at you. Well done Dems, you look like fools hanging on to a life preserver in the middle of the ocean.

edit on 22-1-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Trump stands a good chance of becoming the first President to be impeached, found innocent, and re-elected President in less than a one year time span 😎 😃 🥳

He also has a good chance of being (reality TV Star) the human equivalent of a mathematical 'singularity' that results in the annihilation of a political party.
edit on 22-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Trump stands a good chance of becoming the first President to be impeached, found innocent, and re-elected President in less than a one year time span 😎 😃 🥳

I find that to be an amazing feat in itself.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Tuesday, November 3, lots of Liquor, Beer, BBQ and Fireworks....... MAGA

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

He also has a good chance of being (reality TV Star) the human equivalent of a mathematical 'singularity' that results in the annihilation of a political party.
Ahhhhh, firkin EPIC...!

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: carewemust

Poor Donald Trumplethinskin is so distraught at the thought of an impeachment stain forever on his "perfect" presidency, his toadies will tell him anything to calm him down.

Good he thinks this, maybe he won't murder a bunch of brown people and start war in a temper tantrum.

You don't honestly believe he cares at all, do you?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

In the biggest election victory in United States history too.

“Popular vote” will suddenly never be mentioned again

I'm not going to count my chickens, but I hope you're right.

The funny thing is, the people that keep saying Hillary will jump in at the last minute and save her party forget about one very important thing, she can't use the "he's been impeached!" argument.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
I think President Trump cares more about what his future off-spring will read in their U.S. History books, than what people say today.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Poor Donald Trumplethinskin is so distraught at the thought of an impeachment stain forever on his "perfect" presidency, his toadies will tell him anything to calm him down.

Good he thinks this, maybe he won't murder a bunch of brown people and start war in a temper tantrum.

Just as people were thinking that leftists are thick and moronic, you post this and totally redeem yourselves.

“Murder brown people” what a media-fed moron you are.

You’re DREADING the election. And it shows.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I don’t care if he is impeached or identifies as a turnip. I just want him to get back to making America great again. Hey, Dims...stop the madness and do something productive.

As a testament to the type of man Donald Trump is, he never stopped Making America Even Greater.

As a testament to the type of people Congressional Democrats are, they never stopped trying to impeach him.

And they never started doing anything good for America/Americans.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: highvein

Did Bill even try to fight it?

He cooperated, he didn't obstruct. What does that have to do with anything?

Answer: not a thing.

Trump will always be impeached, forever, even when acquitted. The fact that he "fought it," or obstructed, does not change that fact.

Clinton WAS charged with lying under oath to Congress.
Get it ?
Got it ?
Good.
Cause , damn , I hate to repeat myself....

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Law Scholar Alan Dershowitz says if President Trump is Acquitted by the Senate, he will no longer have "Impeached" status.

Tell that to Bill.

If this is true,

It's not.

Yeah, but Bill isn't Trump. Did Bill even try to fight it?

Something I didn't know until today. Bill Clinton's impeachment articles listed 11 (ELEVEN) crimes!

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Maxine Waters verified what you said on MSNBC last week. She's hard at work building the next impeachment case, based on financial improprieties. (Maxine is the head of the House Finance Committee. They've been pouring over Trump Corp banking info since last April.)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

The Impeachment goes away when found not guilty 😎

As the hoax continues to be exposed as a BS effort, it (the hoax) will last forever 😎

And VP Mike Pence posted a feisty jab at Nancy Pelosi last week.

"Madam Speaker, President Donald Trump will be Acquitted FOREVER!"

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

He perjured himself, tampered with witnesses, was found guilty of obstruction of justice.

According to Dershowitz, Clinton is innocent of perjury and witness tampering, and was acquitted (innocent) of obstruction of justice. Right?

So, Bill Clinton is unimpeached forever! Right?

Yeah! He dint do nuttin
" I did not have sex with that woman"

"I didnt have sex with those children"

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Maxine Waters verified what you said on MSNBC last week. She's hard at work building the next impeachment case, based on financial improprieties. (Maxine is the head of the House Finance Committee. They've been pouring over Trump Corp banking info since last April.)

It’ll fail. Like this one has.

‘Incompetent’ doesn’t even come close to describing the dEmocrats. They have to fake things and create hoaxes and even then, they fail.

Every

Single

Time

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The question is if the partisan GOP acquits Trump what's to stop him from doing all kinds of illegal stuff to get elected.

And when a democrat does the same thing the better shut the f___ up

Of course, the hypocrites won't.

Just imagine if Hillary or Obama did what Trump did how the GOP would be howling like dogs.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

being impeached is like being indicted, but not convicted. look at this way the house was the grand jury, schiff was the da looking for a indictment from them which he got. now it's court time and the senate is the jury schiff the da and trumps lawyers.

he will always will have been impeached but not convicted. just like hill was, i meant bill, and johnson.

If you're indicted/arrested, but not convicted/acquitted, your indictment is expunged....like it never happened.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

All kinds of illegal stuff to get elected???

That’s a joke right?

What the fcuk has the media been TELLING you to think?

This year just gets better and better every single day.
Sookie claims the President will “murder a bunch of brown people”, the know-nothing always-wrong chronaut claims a different media-fed lie with every post and now you’re claiming that he’s gonna do “all kinds of illegal stuff to get elected”.

Like a dEmocrat would, because a dEmocrat HAS to.

Meanwhile, more than half the country is laughing their asses off at the insanity of the ‘left’
edit on 22 1 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 22 1 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Law Scholar Alan Dershowitz says if President Trump is Acquitted by the Senate, he will no longer have "Impeached" status.

Tell that to Bill.

If this is true,

It's not.

You're a law scholar on par with Alan Dershowitz?
AWESOME to have you here!

Since Dershowitz seems to be the only one—or few—legal scholars to believe the fantasy that acquittal somehow nullifies an impeachment (which it doesn't), he has lost his credibility.

...he's in good company. When the Democrats decided to use impeachment as a retaliatory tool against their political foe simply because they hate him while failing to produce a single high crime or misdemeanor to justify that impeachment, impeachment itself lost all credibility.

That's why TV ratings are so low for this sham impeachment.

And why only 1 lone protestor showed up! Him being dragged out, was the most exciting part of the impeachment hearing.

FoxNews is smartly and wisely is going back to normal programming at 5pm this week.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join