It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insane Body Transformations For Movie Roles

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Can't believe no one mentioned Gucci Mane's transformation..... lol.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Tom Hanks....Castaway. I believe he had to gain 50 pounds and then lose 55 again. He also lost for Philadelphia. He believes all the weight changes over his career is what has caused his diabetes.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
That recent joker movie actor, from gladiator to joker, didn’t know it was the same guy

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

It can wreck your metabolism if you're not careful. It's why yo-yo dieting never really works out well.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Not only steroid use but metabokism CNS stimulates... Clenbuterol and T3 use will give these results... Many use them including male/female models and fitness models. If done properly no damage is done...as far as steroids, there are many kinds ..much are either androgens or anabolics...the latter being the lesser of the two in terms of long term damage. Diuretics have their place too ...a reply to: olaru12

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Time4Nostalgia

Crossfit and a Keto type diet can transform you in a very short time.

To me the working out part is easy, but it's the eating clean part that makes the biggest difference.

For people that have paid help prepping the meals and doing the measurements/cooking/shopping, I would be shocked if they couldn't transform themselves!

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Just lifting hard eating clean and a multivitamin im sure.

:eyeroll:

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join