It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tulsi Gabbard sues Hillary Clinton for defamation over Russia remarks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Its a pretty lively Wednesday here in the USA

Tulsi Gabbard sues Hillary Clinton for defamation over Russia remarks

Good at least someone in this country finally takes her on. I just hope Tulsi doesn't disappear or get some strange illness but maybe the white hats in INTEL have her back. I can only hope so. Seems like just the day Epstein died Hillary and Team Clinton began their march to where ever. She trashed Tulsi and many others the most recent being Sanders.

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii on Wednesday filed a lawsuit against Hillary Clinton for defamation over comments Mrs. Clinton made last year saying that Ms. Gabbard was a favorite of the Russians. Mrs. Clinton’s “intentional and malicious misconduct” has caused Ms. Gabbard to suffer “anguish and damage to her reputation,” according to the lawsuit filed in federal court in New York. “In October 2019 — whether out of personal animus, political enmity, or fear of real change in a political party Clinton and her allies have long dominated — Clinton lied about her perceived rival Tulsi Gabbard,” the lawsuit says. “She did so publicly, unambiguously, and with obvious malicious intent.”

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
According to Hillary everyone is Russia’s favourite.
I wonder who Hillary is the favourite of, I bet it’s not America.

Sanders the old Moscow mule on the other hand should be Russia’s favourite.
a reply to: Waterglass

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The fact that one countries existence can be used as divisive ammo in another..
Well it just means Russia is winning at this game.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther

Which was their whole objective all along.

Use minimal effort and resources to have the Americans bicker amongst one another no matter how 16' turned out.

If Hillary won, the dossier would have been used as evidence Russia interfered.

Trump won, and it was the trolls used as evidence.

Now everyone's got it in their mind, so they actively seek out who's Russia's "favorite".

That country with a comparable GDP to Texas is laughing at us while they reestablish their footing on the global stage. Other countries are starting to take us less seriously because we're crying foul and bloody murder that someone used our own free society and speech to sway public opinion while we are hand over fist the one country who interferes with other democracies and dictatorships more than anyone else.

All because we're so fickle and thin skinned to see we're being (out) played. We'd rather play into someone else's hand so long as it works for our political agendas.
edit on 22-1-2020 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2020 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Don't know if it will hold up in court
Politicians accuse each other falsely all the time
Just look what the democrats are doing now with the impeachment of the President
It doesn't have to be true or any law broken they just want to make him look bad before the election
As for Tulsi it might not be good to go after the Clintons things happen to those who do

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: irgust

Essentially politicians can lie to us as its not a crime. I like Tulsi and hope nothing sad happens to her. Clinton may have destroyed her political career as Tulsi then stated that she will not seek re-election.

That sucked.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

LOL

Tulsi Gabbard
@TulsiGabbard
Al-Qaeda attacked us on 9/11 and must be defeated. Obama won’t bomb them in Syria. Putin did. #neverforget911
9:03 AM · Oct 1, 2015

twitter.com... ww.latimes.com%2Fopinion%2Fstory%2F2019-10-25%2Ftulsi-gabbard-russian-asset-republican

Sounds kinda Russian asset-y to me.

Tulsi's been trying to make her campaign all about Hillary for some time now.

Tulsi Gabbard
@TulsiGabbard
Great! Thank you
@HillaryClinton
. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain. From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a ...
1:20 PM · Oct 18, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

... concerted campaign to destroy my reputation. We wondered who was behind it and why. Now we know — it was always you, through your proxies and …
... powerful allies in the corporate media and war machine, afraid of the threat I pose.

It’s now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don’t cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly.

twitter.com... Fwww.latimes.com%2Fopinion%2Fstory%2F2019-10-25%2Ftulsi-gabbard-russian-asset-republican

LOL

Okay Tulsi. You go don your white cape and wizard hat, get on your high horse and go out and fight the good fight!

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Not saying politicians lying isn't a crime but they get away with it all the time
How many times have you heard them say they will lower taxes but it never happens
If you take them to court keep in mind most are layers and the courts are in their pocket

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

so you agree that Tulsi is a Russian asset?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If by Russian asset you mean a "useful idiot" that benefits Putin, the answer is yes.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

If by Russian asset you mean a "useful idiot" that benefits Putin, the answer is yes.

This is why the Democrats can't have nice moderate things. As soon as they get them, their core tears them to shreds.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

That's delusional.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

How is she a useful idiot? Because she has a unique platform that doesn't fit nicely in the mainstream left? (a lot of her ideas do, and that's what's holding some ofnilus independents from openly supporting her).

My guess is that those who would imply she's a useful idiot is because she isn't seething over Trump. She's articulated why she isn't BTW... She believes that it would be better for the left to outright win against him. Which, I agree would be better for the left. Sell the American people on one of your candidates rather than forcing them on us.

The left can't enact anything if they don't sell it. None of us want anything by default.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther

No, it means the gullible American public has been fooled again, by masters of propaganda in the mainstream media.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

OH PLEASE!!

I hope she takes that hag for everything.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

How is she a useful idiot? Because she has a unique platform that doesn't fit nicely in the mainstream left?

I'm guessing that none of you questioning my criticism of Tulsi Gabbard are Democrats?

Besides the fact that she is a cheerleader for Putin and fan of Assad, she's also a fan girl of Trump loving Fox News, where she does not defend the Democratic Platform or the party line when she appears on Sean Hannity and the like.

When Republicans don't follow party lines, they're demonized and either quit the party, resign from office or are ousted. Tulsi not only consistently bucks party lines, she attacks the party, its leaders and its platforms. A divided Democratic Party, especially a Democratic presidential candidate that consistently criticizes the party and doesn't support the party line not only helps Republicans and Trump, it helps Russia, who just keeps benefiting from Trump's presidency.

edit on 22-1-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

She exposes the DNC for the bunch of crooks it is. She is more principled than the average bear in congress, and when she resigned from the DNC because of its cheating, she demonstrated her integrity. That's when she won me over.

Who else in congress is half as principled as she is?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

That's delusional.

I guarantee you that the average Democrat doesn't hate Hillary. She's still admired and respected, and will always be remembered as the first women nominated to run for president, and the first women who actually won the popular vote.

Democrats don't like it when you trash their heroes, and Hillary is a hero to many Democrats. Tulsi? Not so much.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Should I presume that since you know so much about how Democrats think and feel you are a Democrat yourself?

That's delusional.

I guarantee you that the average Democrat doesn't hate Hillary. She's still admired and respected, and will always be remembered as the first women nominated to run for president, and the first women who actually won the popular vote.

Democrats don't like it when you trash their heroes, and Hillary is a hero to many Democrats. Tulsi? Not so much.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I'm guessing that none of you questioning my criticism of Tulsi Gabbard are Democrats?

I'm an independent with classic liberal or libertarian leanings... So you're correct about me at least.

Besides the fact that she is a cheerleader for Putin and fan of Assad, she's also a fan girl of Trump loving Fox News, where she does not defend the Democratic Platform or the party line when she appears on Sean Hannity and the like.

Could you show me where she has said anything pro Putin? And something that is neutral wouldn't count.

As for Assad, that's called diplomacy. Talking with someone doesn't mean you support them. Not advocating for our military to oust them does not mean you like them. She has been clear she has an anti intervention foreign policy... Which is one of her few policies I whole heartedly agree with her.

As for the Fox aspect.... No one else will have her, because she's on the naughty dem list with other people who lean left but are critical of the party itself like Glenn Greenwald.

Per the last part... The fact neither party allow introspection is evidence in itself this nation should oust them, not allow ourselves to be cast aside by a party because their self image is so weak they can't handle critism. How very un-American (by past barometers) to say introspection is not allowed. No one is exempt from critism.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join