It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banana Republic, American Style: Angola Is Here All Things MSM, Bidens and Democrats Oh My!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

The media are devoted to not covering the Biden family’s financial … shenanigans.

Well can you guess what day it is? Its poke the Donkey in the arse Wednesday. So just how and why did the Democrats in the USA pick a Donkey for its symbol? Because they are stubborn? Must be treated with fairness or they just stop pulling that plow in the field? So just what does He Haw He Haw mean? Well here's the real story:

The donkey was first associated with Democrat Andrew Jackson's 1828 presidential campaign. His opponents called Jackson, well, a "jackass" for his populist views.

So lets move on to Bananas. No not the kind we eat but the ones who run our country today. Yes, among the chaos in the USA today now comes this story:

Banana Republic American-Style

Because this is the banana-republic era of American politics, the news from Angola hardly sounds foreign at all. With the impeachment drama in full swing and Donald Trump’s enemies wailing about the impropriety of his actions vis-à-vis Ukraine, it is strange that so many in Washington are so studiously not talking about Hunter Biden, or indeed about other Bidens and other members of politically connected families who have grown wealthy through questionable means. The question of whether Donald Trump was trying to pull off a dirty trick against Joe Biden is separate from the question of whether Joe Biden and his family were complicit in corrupt practices abroad.

Should the new kids on the block Justice Democrats change their symbol to a Sheep Donkey? As in they are Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad Asssssssssssssssssssssss? Think about it?

edit on 22-1-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 22-1-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 22-1-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I rather fancy them as Lemmings or maybe intestinal parasites.

Donkeys at least are useful for getting work done, democrats seem to be allergic to work.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I completely agree here...Its overwhelmingly obvious that real corruption occurs/occured with specific unarguable examples wit Biden and family, yet no focus whatsoever by the media.

This is how we know that most of congress are complicit at some level.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Once the media is corrupt en masse. How does a country fix that? All else then collapses.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

He Haw He Haw

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

In the 80s I attended military academy. There were about 50% foreign nationals.

I remember one kid from Peru, the other kids from Peru kind of paid him respect and kissed his arse. No good reason, he was a private and had no redeeming military acumen.

I asked my roommate, also from Peru...he said: "oh his father owns the newspaper."

It was my 1st insight into the power of the media.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Tons of power and control.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Biden and his corrupt family actually stole taxpayer money...our money. It is the Executive branches job to investigate them. I want my damn money back from Joe and his cronies.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Biden and his corrupt family actually stole taxpayer money...our money. It is the Executive branches job to investigate them. I want my damn money back from Joe and his cronies.

That’s why they want Trump out of office REAL FAST , maybe many Republicans too.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Once the media is corrupt en masse. How does a country fix that? All else then collapses.

Simple.

Stop consuming their bullsh#t.

I stopped years ago and never felt like I lost anything of value.

It's all FEPO anyway...

edit on 1/23/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

The U.S. Media structure is similar to Iran's structure. Bad/Evil people at the very top.

Most employees of media outlets are good people. Most Iranians are good people.

Get rid of top people to change the output from the MSM and from IRAN.

Note: Just six corporations control 90% of all national and local TV and Newspapers.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So what's the CIA been waiting for ? Oh that's right they set it up!

edit on 23-1-2020 by Waterglass because: oh

new topics

top topics

join