It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trust your moneylenders!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: 19Bones79

Look at 2008. Money lenders didn't know about it or if they did somehow realize what was happening they kept doing the same thing.

Honestly.. you want to trust bankers over scientists?...

The big banks made a LOT of money on the crash. A LOT of money. Leading up to it, during it, and after it. They knew exactly what they were doing.

Now, if I become convinced that everything will collapse in a few years, I'll borrow a bunch of money to acquire stuff for when it happens and not pay for any of it. I figure the only way it happens though, is if it is done through some sort of purposeful weather manipulation.

I'm on the side of we're either headed toward a "little ice age" or possibly continually increasing entropy in our climate. Not mecessarily warming or cooling, but chaos and change.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: 19Bones79

Look at 2008. Money lenders didn't know about it or if they did somehow realize what was happening they kept doing the same thing.

Honestly.. you want to trust bankers over scientists?...

Which scientists would that be?

The ones who predicted another ice age? The ones who said we would run out of oil in the nineties? Or perhaps it's the ones who said that people who drink their coffee black are more likely to be psychopathic.

Scientific endeavor have become a professional sport for the most part. All sorts these days are calling themselves professors.

Genuine scientific inquiry has been compromised by big money.

Its easier to obtain a schedule 6 drug, Ritalin, to turn your child into a drone than to be an actual parent to a child and provide them with your time and effort.

The scientific community by and large are whores but I understand the need to put food on the table also.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I thought we had 10 to 12 years left.

Now it's 4?

"So long and thanks for all the fish!"

How much good Scotch can 2 million in a 401k buy? THIS IS GOING TO ROCK!!!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join