It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trust your moneylenders!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
So this just happened.

trib.al...

For those not wanting to click the link:

Michael Moore just announced that we are all done for in four years if we don't start doing something about climate change.

This got me thinking and this is where the trouble starts.

Who are the stingiest buggers on the planet?

Who is only in it for the money?

Who does the most meticulous research with regards to profitability?

The moneylenders, of course.

If they are willing to give you a 20 year home loan, then climate change will do sweet buggerall in 19 years.

You can take that to the bank.

Sorry hippies but these are the cold, hard facts.

If anybody has done their research into what tomorrow brings, it's your local Scrooge.

In fact, this applies to any end of the world predictions.

Trust your banker.

#howdareyounot

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Money lenders don't do much research anymore. All AI. It knows Merkel is taking advice from a 17 year old stunted girl named Greta on what to do about about petrol cars. It knows to factor in whatever it finds out about DAVOS.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I have no idea what the purpose, direction, intent, or meaning of this thread is, but I saw the title of "Trust your moneylenders!" and had to reply accordingly:

No.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

No, no no... We're down to 9 months .

If the BBC says it, then it is definitely 100% accurate.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I thought we had 10 to 12 years left.

Now it's 4?

"So long and thanks for all the fish!"

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

How are these people happily flushing their reputations down the toilet so willingly?

I don't get it.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I've been reading your post for a couple of years now aaaaand if they are right let me just say it was worth it.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Michael Moore just announced that we are all done for in four years if we don't start doing something about climate change.

Michael Moore?

Seriously?!

Did you bump your head this morning or something?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Rush Limbaugh did a bit very similar to the OP with an additional element.

After the Obamas purchased their beachfront on Marthas Vinyard, Rush mused that a 15-30 year loan would be hard to acquire if they really thought the 15 million dollar loan would getcwashed out to sea in a few years.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

I take it you have severe disregard for the above-mentioned austere scholar?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Umm...Ha!

You could say that...

BTW - you spelled "asshat" wrong".

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

It's the Obamas. They are floaters and will not renege on their down-payment!

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

Umm...Ha!

You could say that...

BTW - you spelled "asshat" wrong".

Would you look at that.

My bad.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
money lenders are the only reason there are warz.
they have been messing with regular folk, for centuries, if not millennia.

even jesus had to deal with their elitism.

i see all these people on faceb00k who are 'well informed' posting articles and telling people exactly what the internati0nalists want them to think and act like.

even on here, im amazed to see how many followers and npcs there are.

the money lenders know too many scumbag ways to control the peoples of the world, and they own all the money, so they just buy 'influencers'

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
You fools!! forget money lenders. According to the climate people, they told us in 1980 we only had 20 years to live. Consequently the world ended in the year 2001 and we've been dead for 20 years and we just don't know it.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Look at 2008. Money lenders didn't know about it or if they did somehow realize what was happening they kept doing the same thing.

Honestly.. you want to trust bankers over scientists?...

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Not sure how anyone could listen to rush Limbaugh. He's terrible.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Manage a huge swath of the USA, including numerous miles by auto, you listen to talk radio for traffic reports etc...

I used to be highly critical of Rush, but if you listen semi frequently, you pick up on his sense of humor disguised as ego.

I have changed certain POVs as a result. His childrens series: Rush Revere was formative in my daughters early education re: American History. I read the series to her at age 4. She readvit by herself by age 6 and at 9 can match wits with most any adult regarding early American History.

I now have a healthy respect for Rush's perspective, whether I agree all the time or not.

I was a solid liberal through thev90s and early 2000s, the last administration literally drove me to investigate conservative resources. Then common sense took over.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Micheal Moore went nuts many years ago. He started out actually trying to uncover corruption but within a few films he started chasing the almighty buck to make sure it went into his pocket. He has turned into a person who just wants to create chaos, I guess he must have got a job with Satan....or maybe just Moscow. If you think of what he is actually doing, trying to create chaos in this country, it really benefits Russia and countries that want our society to crumble.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

a reply to: watchitburn

How are these people happily flushing their reputations down the toilet so willingly?

I don't get it.

It doesn't affect their reputations. If it did, their reputations would have been trashed decades ago, along with the "the dollar will crash and gold will be $50k/oz" crowd.

They're all always wrong, and not even just wrong, but WAY wrong, and yet still get airtime and make millions (and billions.)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join