It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most bizarre theories...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
What are some of the most mind mind boggling weirdest theories you've read here on ATS?

And I mean absolutely bananas.

Love to hear some thoughts!

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Some looneys think the earth is round...
Yeah I know.
Like it’s just a ball and somehow we all magically get attracted towards the middle.

That one really made me chuckle.

Also - some people think Jesus was real

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Gear

Pizzagate and the Sandy Hook things were the dumbest, most damaging theories I've seen on here.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Most theories have a grain of truth to them (at their core) so it's hard to judge people who come up with weird theories when they have limited information (and possibly life experience/issues that makes them prone to paranoia or delusional thinking).

I think most of the alien stuff is silly. Since I'm an atheist I don't pay much attention to the "devil worship" stuff. Generally, most theories (including the ones I sometimes come up with) are full of inconsistencies.

The way I look at it, speculation is supposed to be fun. It's always best if people don't take it too seriously.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Man made Global warming

edit on 22-1-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

One that I find to be odd is the black goo stuff. Such as in this random thread I grabbed on the topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kocag

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The SEALAB projects during the 60's off the Bermuda coast were not about sea research. Shortly after WWII, something was found in deep water in the Pacific around San Clemente Islands. It was too deep to conduct extensive research on the object so to keep the scent off, they moved the operation to Bermuda until they figured it out.

Once they did, a black project SEALAB was initiated to finally figure out what they were dealing with. This took considerable time because the object was not only in the water but also buried. Eventually though, they did get it out.

Fast forward to the TIc Tac incident. The government now knows those objects came looking for it and believe it was some sort of beacon to either guide the aliens or, possibly a reset button to start their experiment over or add new controls the the experiment on Earth.

Can't believe I just wasted 5 mins of my life making up this nonsense but it's a slow work week. It would make a helluva Netflix series though.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Life evolved from nothing, well space dirt and space water
That we are just animals with no intrinsic value other than existence, conscience has no standard, it’s subjective
Wrestling is not real

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
There were cases many years ago of trains in the early part of rail transport, of hitting a large hairy biped. When the train would stop and the engineers would look at what they hit there were no bones, just a blob of hairy flesh and some blood.

From that and other strange tales of disappearing right before a hunters rifle sight that came this theory that some other planet in another dimension were sending A bigfoot like exo-skeleton to do recon work here on Earth. No one would believe that they were here in the first place (BigFoot), and if seen most likely would not be reported because of the strangeness associated.

Think of it like big hairy drones from Planet 9 . Funny thing is that the theory got flamed by both the Flesh and Blood party as well as the Paranormal. May be one of the few times both camps came together to hate another kid on the block because he was different.

Johnny

edit on 1/22/2020 by JohnnyAnonymous because: Tiny Typos.. oh soooo small

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Based on my study of the Bible. The Christian Apocalypse started on or before 1948 with the "lifetime of the generation" from Matthew 24.

9-11 is the event that marked the opening of the first seal of Revelation and we're currently in the pause of the 5th seal.

The prophesies of Daniel being that they are marked as end time prophesies are supposed to repeat in their entirety.

And as of right now the events of the last 18 years or so are the battle of the ram and goat prophecy of Daniel 8. Meaning that the next major apocalyptic event in the pipeline is the death of the Iranian government.

Just my thoughts on the subject.
edit on 22-1-2020 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I remember, from nearly a decade back, a wonderful combination of at least three different conspiracy theories (I think it was on a link, rather than a direct posting).
a) The purpose of chemtrails is to fill the atmosphere with little nanobots
b) These nanobots, absorbed by the body, then get together and build themselves into miniature receivers.
c) Which receive direct radio instructions from HAARP.

edit on 22-1-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join