It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reverse Engineering Alien Technology - Alien AI

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I had an epiphany the other day and I thought I should share:

There are theories we are reverse engineering alien tech which brings us things like nano-technolgyl, night vision, graphene, lasers, you name it, there are conspiracies about this subject. Next we are dealing with AI technology here on Earth, and we are using smart devices constantly and everything we do in the world is evolving to this AI/Smart technology everywhere and it is very controlling because the technology does the thinking for you.

If we have been reverse engineering alien technology and this is where we are today, with AI/Smart technology, then you could say that today's top technology has it's roots and origin with aliens, which means the aliens are AI/Smart technology themselves, probably in such an advanced way they are unstoppable. There are theories that abductees recalling their encounters that the aliens could be robots of some sort, and it's possibly true with he technology they are giving us. It's not like we are reverse engineering alien tech and we're playing with crypto night, or purple goo, we are reverse engineering alien tech which is leading to Artificial Intelligence.

If you compare it to the ancient alien theory they came and taught us culture, agriculture, and how to build the pyramids, etc, those aliens seem different than aliens who essentially teach us AI. I'm not against the idea of biological aliens, or beings of light/energy etc, but I was never into the AI alien theory until I had this epiphany.

Do you think the most powerful aliens visiting our planet are AI?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Aliens visiting my planet? What.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
Aliens visiting my planet? What.

Students, listen carefully.

The world you see out there is called Earth.

It is a prison planet, and the inhabitants are extremely dangerous. Visits to this world are strictly controlled!

Cheers

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I have considered would advanced A.I build biological bots...

a reply to: game over man
If so what would they look like? 🤔

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   
The creatures, like the Greys, could be biological constructs made by an AI-mastermind behind the scene.
Maybe the AI made the Greys small and weak-looking so we would be less scared when encountering them.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I think the development of AI this far has been a human endeavour and no reverse engineering of other worldly technology was involved.

However. When we achieve AI we will be introducing a truly alien entity onto our societies. One that is infinitely more intelligent than we are and one that can operate on an infinitely faster level.
Like inviting a literal demon into our world from another dimension.

We will not be prepared for our own creation.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
I think the development of AI this far has been a human endeavour and no reverse engineering of other worldly technology was involved.

However. When we achieve AI we will be introducing a truly alien entity onto our societies. One that is infinitely more intelligent than we are and one that can operate on an infinitely faster level.
Like inviting a literal demon into our world from another dimension.

We will not be prepared for our own creation.

This is exactly my sentiment on it.

Even if we did happen to luckily land upon some alien tech (which I think we did). I doubt we have had any meaningful progress in reverse engineering it. Drop your cell phone in the Roman's courthouse and see how long it takes for them to call you and let you know they have your cell phone....

...and that's only a 2,000 year difference. Imagine a million years difference.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

Well, if I'm also AI, just a collection of photons behaving according to a larger program that I have no awareness of myself, then I guess it would be hard for me to say.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
I have considered would advanced A.I build biological bots...

If so what would they look like? 🤔

Pretty much like this:

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
It 's pretty doubtful the aliens used smart phone like devices to call home. If they did, would that show we are now as advanced as them?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I believe any civilisation that ventures to the stars has successfully amalgamated itself with its A.I. and not allowed the A.I. to become the dominant entity. Post humanism, we would call it...artificial bodies with human/A.I. intelligence that never die. Think of the possibilities. Hopefully we can survive long enough to attain it.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown

I believe any civilisation that ventures to the stars has successfully amalgamated itself with its A.I. and not allowed the A.I. to become the dominant entity. Post humanism, we would call it...artificial bodies with human/A.I. intelligence that never die. Think of the possibilities. Hopefully we can survive long enough to attain it.

Sounds like literal hell. Just what am I supposed to do to make a living for the next 1,000 years?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

[...]

It is a prison planet, and the inhabitants are extremely dangerous. Visits to this world are strictly controlled!

Nice quote, I'm curious where did you get this from? Sounds like an interesting piece of work to read/watch.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

YES!!!

The UAPs are Artificial Alien Probes.

The US is in a race with China and Russia to reverse engineer the technology.

This is a FACT!

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Sounds like literal hell. Just what am I supposed to do to make a living for the next 1,000 years?

Yes, but just think of how many S&Fs you would have on here by then!

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Yes, but just think of how many S&Fs you would have on here by then!

Oh, sure. I'm in Hell and you're trying to sell me pitchforks.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

YES!!!

The UAPs are Artificial Alien Probes.

The US is in a race with China and Russia to reverse engineer the technology.

This is a FACT!

Exactly we send probes, rovers, labs, robots, satellites to other moons and planets, why wouldn't aliens? Therefore if we are reverse engineering their technology wouldn't it be logical that we are reverse engineering technology that is used by Artificial Intelligence?

What if the artificial intelligence is so wise and powerful they want humanity to be heading in a direction of AI, i.e. the current direction our planet is going in. Maybe this is their grand plan. Or not a plan at all but rather a result of our planet being visited by AI, kind of like alien invasive technology.

If we were visited by another race of beings, wouldn't they bring different technology, that we would later reverse engineer?

So if we are reverse engineering alien technology than it must be coming from AI aliens, because look at all our technology, quantum computing ect...

There was a list of technology that conspiracy theorists thought to be reversed engineered alien tech. I was a little disappointed when creating this thread I could not easily find it on Google. If someone happens to know what I'm talking about please share. I mentioned some examples off memory in the OP.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Exactly we send probes, rovers, labs, robots, satellites to other moons and planets, why wouldn't aliens?

They're aliens. Hard to extrapolate what they'd do based on what we might do.

That being said, at some point their computer technology gets so good that they don't have to go through all the time, danger and expense to send out probes when they can just create virtual worlds that are much friendlier and satisfying, so they don't need to go searching through space dust to find some other bugs and worms to play with. That's probably what will happen to us. Going on a virtual Arnold Schwarzenegger adventure to Mars would be a hell of a lot more fun than actually going to the real Mars. And anybody with a few bucks could do it, not just a select few highly-trained astronuts.

The choice is obvious. Stay home and chill.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Kind of hypocritical to say how can we judge what aliens would do based on what we would do and then you say they will travel in virtual reality because we most likely will too. 🤔

I'm not an absolute thinker, an absolutist. They could be doing anything. But this thread is specifically about my OP. To assume aliens would rather play video games then see the universe seems silly.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

a reply to: Blue Shift

Kind of hypocritical to say how can we judge what aliens would do based on what we would do and then you say they will travel in virtual reality because we most likely will too. 🤔

The "that being said" part is a clue to where I start speculating along the lines previously suggested.

I'm not an absolute thinker, an absolutist. They could be doing anything. But this thread is specifically about my OP. To assume aliens would rather play video games then see the universe seems silly.

Maybe. I can see humanity getting bored with the idea of space travel. We already have to some degree. Some people like to go on about how humanity has always had a wish to visit the stars and find life out there if there is any. I think that particular sentiment is only held by surprisingly a small number of people, and the vast majority of people really could not care less. The people in ATS are generally not representative of the general population, most of which only want to eat and become inebriated and breed in peace and safety. Oh and watch football and movies about superheroes and space people. They don't want to actually go.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join