It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA guy tells me about Area 51

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Dude the guys says he's poured over un-classified and non-classified documents, which means he hasn't seen anything the reports didn't want him to see. Just a bunch of blacked out white paper.

Nice try though.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by meshuggah1324

There is no s-4 area or whatever you people think..

Please move on. area 51 not so interesting. pretty mundane stuff..

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I honestly don't think there is anything ET there now at all. Area 51 was a base that remained unrecognized for years, I'm sure they have a new base for ET related things somewhere that we have yet to even hear rumors about.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I think probably he tell's a little truth and something what's clear for all the world. But does he not found any sign's for S-4 I think that's not true, ok i see that's some years ago NOW. because today you found S-4 easy even by Google Earth^^
Another thing is, he told you that he has spoken with other employer's on the base? That's a lie I think because that's so much prohibed to tell each other what's your job there and what are you doing special.
In all the Videos and many dokumentation where exist they always told that they don't speak wich each other about there Job's in Area-51.
This base is so big from Groom dry lake to Papoose Lake S-4 are almost an hour drive by bus.
That's clear that NO ONE who worked by this high security level don'T talk about his job there^^

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The original post in this thread provided a very good quote that should educate the reader about Area 51. Most of the responses to that post were quite asinine, and demonstrate willful ignorance on the part of the responders.

Since that post in 2005, it has become even easier to learn the truth about the history of Area 51. many more people with bonafide work histories at the Area have come forward for formal interviews in print, on television, and on various Internet sites. The University of Nevada, las Vegas, even provides transcribed interviews from their oral history program. Additionally, the CIA and Air Force have continued to declassify vast amounts of documents.

A few years ago, the CIA even declassified its association with Area 51. That is significant because, although Area 51 itself was never classified, it was only officially associated with the Atomic Energy Commission (later Department of Energy) and with the Air Force through a land swap between the nevada Test Site and Nellis Air Force Range. Declassified CIA documents were only released with the term "Area 51" redacted, but now the CIA chief historian freely uses the term Area 51 when discussing projects such as OXCART.

There is also a surprising amount of information about Area 51 that was never classified. It starts with the first AEC statement announcing base construction to the news media in 1955 and continues to the present day. it only takes a little effort to research this information through archives, libraries, Internet sites, and personal interviews.

Finally, there has never been any evidence to support Bob Lazar's "S-4" claims. No one who has ever worked at Area 51 has ever endorsed Lazar's story. Most scoff at it, saying that it is ridiculous. Lazar's description of the S-4 site does not match the physical features of the landscape at Papoose Lake. More important, aerial and satellite imagery show no evidence of activity or construction in the vicinity of the lakebed or surrounding terrain. Papoose lake is only a short drive from Groom Lake (not an hour), and it is located near a road that receives a lot of traffic to and from the Nevada Test Site. It is also not far from several radar and antenna test facilities associated with Area 51.

It seems hard to believe, with all the information now available, that anyone is still clinging to the absurd conspiracy theories surrounding Area 51. This was excusable back in the early 1990s when we had very little hard data. Now, it is time to accept the facts and move on.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Quest

thats not necessarily true. there are things that i know technical aspects of a-51 that i cant talk about cause i know i could get in hot water in some way. im on here and he is generalizing what he is saying, can you blame him?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I want to believe...

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Isn't violating a Top Secret Security level agreement treason? I sure wouldn't publicly admit anything either if I was told I had to take secrets to my grave or else...

RB

a reply to: meshuggah1324

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join