It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden for Bolton? Schiff for Mulvaney? The battle of the witnesses gets good

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Witnesses are irrelevant. Have you not been paying attention?

Hearsay is all the evidence we need. Let's hang the orange bastard and get it over and done with.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Pyle

Witnesses are irrelevant. Have you not been paying attention?

Hearsay is all the evidence we need. Let's hang the orange bastard and get it over and done with.

Ha!

I almost spit my coffee all over my keyboard. Thanks!

'Atta boy!

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I both on one hand do not believe in the lies of the MSM but on the other hand don't believe in any of the right wing insanity either.

I am able to hold a consistent Constitutionalist view while condemning this farce put on by both political parties because they are both embezzling all the tax money through shell corporations contracted to disappear our money.

Both parties are complicit and all the right v left bs drama is designed to distract from this specific fact. We are being robbed!

We are being robbed. I would be interested to know what you consider right wing insanity.
As per recent conversations you do not think the constitution is correct, so you are not actually a constitutionalist.
You need to get your own thoughts in alignment before you present them.

All respect to you.

I fully support the Constitution against the insanity of both parties trying to abuse and exploit it for their personal gains and power trips.

You probably support your party over the Constitution so of course you'll disagree anytime someone suggests it says something limiting your party from a full takeover.

Or maybe you're thinking of someone else and confused us?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

No sir, no confusion. A link to your words.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I support the constitution over parties. I don't call for a different one.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Joe Biden is planning his Insanity defense.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: matafuchs

I was happy with everything Chuck Schumer said in his opening statement. I don't disagree with any of his opinions on the impeachment. I think he did a great job:

This is not a Senate trial. This is a Senate covering up Trump's crimes. The Republicans don't want any documentary evidence or new witnesses to testify because they know it will be incriminating. The Senate Republicans are part of the obstruction of justice.

And yet you were ok with how the house handled their side of the impeachment debacle. SMH, double standards much? If you aren't, I am sorry for misunderstanding, but that's how it reads.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join