It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden for Bolton? Schiff for Mulvaney? The battle of the witnesses gets good

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Here is some crap that the left is spreading. Trump got a water from Pelosi's daughter a while back and drank it at the whitehouse. Now she is saying that Trump broke the rules from taking water from someone and not having it inspected before drinking it. It was Pelosi's daughter, this is before all the crap with the witchhunt I guess. Why would Trump think Pelosi's daughter would poison him. Are all the pelosi's paranoid and believe everyone needs to be paranoid?

www.yahoo.com...

Sorry to be off topic, but this shows how weird the left is and also how they are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: queenofswords

They hate us, but they love the tax money we give them

You mean red states receiving more to the federal government than they put in?

Heavy payments end up in heavy Democrat pockets 🤣 🎱

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

People are already vetted. Anyone doing that would face a death sentence and people vetted the odds of them doing that are practically zero.

Just ignore these stories. Must have been 50 of them on Yahoo today with 99% of them pure hatred.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
It was already stupid but now it has gone full Simple Jack. If they wanted all these witnesses they could have called them in the House. This is not even the day to agree on witnesses. Already trying to run the Senate. Senate tried to speed it up but no. They want to lay out every single request to vote on just to hear the same exact response. No. No. No. No....what should have taken minutes will now take days.

Hello? Anyone home? Your complete lack of the facts should disqualify you from expressing your opinion on this. They subpoenaed a dozen+ witnesses which were blocked by the white house from testifying. They made 71 document requests to the white house and the departments involved and 0 documents were turned over to the house. The trial went fast because the white house blocked everyone from testifying. Now the Senate is blocking anyone from testifying. This is the clearest and most obvious case of obstruction in our nations history and way too many Americans are ok with it because of their political leanings. The reality is that people willing to do this do not belong in positions of power.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

You do understand that few people on ATS take you seriously

That's the biggest compliment one can get here after ATS has become a right wing shrine for Trump worshiping.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Executive branch can do that if they want. Obama did it with Holder when he was dragged in by his ear. I didn't fault Obama for it. Now all of a sudden it infuriates you. All I can say is enjoy it. I know I did when Obama did just as much as you are now.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Critical thinking at it's best.

originally posted by: XCrycek

That's the biggest compliment one can get here after ATS has become a right wing shrine for Trump worshiping.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
It was already stupid but now it has gone full Simple Jack. If they wanted all these witnesses they could have called them in the House. This is not even the day to agree on witnesses. Already trying to run the Senate. Senate tried to speed it up but no. They want to lay out every single request to vote on just to hear the same exact response. No. No. No. No....what should have taken minutes will now take days.

Hello? Anyone home? Your complete lack of the facts should disqualify you from expressing your opinion on this. They subpoenaed a dozen+ witnesses which were blocked by the white house from testifying. They made 71 document requests to the white house and the departments involved and 0 documents were turned over to the house. The trial went fast because the white house blocked everyone from testifying. Now the Senate is blocking anyone from testifying. This is the clearest and most obvious case of obstruction in our nations history and way too many Americans are ok with it because of their political leanings. The reality is that people willing to do this do not belong in positions of power.

Why did the House not take the matter to the Supreme Court?
They could have had legal recourse if the Court ruled these things were not covered by Executive Privilege.
Shoot, the House had a month after voting for Impeachment to look at a legal ruling.

Once again, now in the Senate, if the House feels they are being obstructed, the Chief Justice of the SCOTUS is present for the preceding, and the House can petition for an adjudication from the SCOTUS.

I understand your frustration. But it is misplaced. It should not be for the Senate. It should be for the House leadership not using the powers they have with in their time of investigating as well as currently.

If you have followed me so far without partisan blinders, I will offer you a question:

Why didn't they?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

So supporting the elected President and refusing to blindly obey the media and follow along with dEmocrat lies is somehow “worshipping” ??

When I joined ATS I noticed it was a site with a high percentage of intelligent, informed people with the ability to think for themselves.

So to find that the vast majority of intelligent, informed people support President Trump’s Presidency should really come as no surprise whatsoever.

Intelligent, informed people don’t buy into fake impeachment farces, lies about racism or disgusting nation-destroying policies of the left.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   

On a website filled with intelligent people who strive to deny ignorance and think rationally, you feel complimented by the fact that you don't fit in.

I would ask you to think about the implications of that for a moment but I don't think you are capable of it.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

One theory is they want to smear the State of The Union or delay it. Trump is getting about 8 million more viewers than Obama was getting. They need something to make people sick of politics and tune out and something to boost their low debate numbers.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

My best guess is so Trump would be in an impeachment hearing during his SOTU address. Remember last year?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

The State of the Union is: Great Again

And they HATE it!

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

' When I joined ATS I noticed it was a site with a high percentage of intelligent, informed people with the ability to think for themselves.'

Thank You for the Compliment Kind Sir ................)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

I recognize the political reasons for the Senate trial at this time, including pulling the Senators campaigning on the Democrat's side of the campaign trail.
I asked that member, specifically those questions because it seems they are not questioning their official party narrative. That is dangerous at the best of times.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I recognize the political reasons for the Senate trial at this time, including pulling the Senators campaigning on the Democrat's side of the campaign trail.
My questions to that poster specific, was hopefully to get them to embrace the site motto.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

No kidding.
It's a religious church for politics now, hahaha. It's gotten way out of hand imo.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I both on one hand do not believe in the lies of the MSM but on the other hand don't believe in any of the right wing insanity either.

I am able to hold a consistent Constitutionalist view while condemning this farce put on by both political parties because they are both embezzling all the tax money through shell corporations contracted to disappear our money.

Both parties are complicit and all the right v left bs drama is designed to distract from this specific fact. We are being robbed!

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

I both on one hand do not believe in the lies of the MSM but on the other hand don't believe in any of the right wing insanity either.

I am able to hold a consistent Constitutionalist view while condemning this farce put on by both political parties because they are both embezzling all the tax money through shell corporations contracted to disappear our money.

Both parties are complicit and all the right v left bs drama is designed to distract from this specific fact. We are being robbed!

Somehow though even though the government rob us blind they still have cheerleaders. I guess a short term payout (a few crumbs in the big scheme of things ) was all that was needed.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

We are being robbed. I would be interested to know what you consider right wing insanity.
As per recent conversations you do not think the constitution is correct, so you are not actually a constitutionalist.
You need to get your own thoughts in alignment before you present them.

All respect to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join