It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boogaloo : The Second Civil War

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Ok, this has gone to far. Now , the word "Boogaloo" is a racist term that is a secret code word for the start of the next American civil war.

MSM has new ridiculous scare story & it’s worse than ‘racist’ OK sign: ‘Boogaloo’ is alt-right code for 2nd American Civil War

In the excitable minds of respected journalists, this very moment white supremacists and gun owners are arming for a new war with the feds, an epic confrontation they’ll call the Boogaloo. Seriously, who believes this stuff?
A normal person might hear the word “boogaloo” and think of the 1984 goofy cult classic ‘Breakin 2: Electric Boogaloo’. Or one might recall the sounds of the Latin music genre.

Media elites, however, want you to think of something very different. Boogaloo is now a dangerous, frightening term to stand in for “civil war” used by those all-powerful white nationalists we keep being told are taking over the country.

Leading up to the pro-Second Amendment rally in Richmond, Virginia, talking heads warned that violence could ensue and the “extremist” event could be the first step in the far-right kicking off a supposedly much-desired “civil war.”

One of the points of concern was the use of the word “boogaloo” by YouTubers teaching self defense and warning about government overreach and in online groups like the infamously trolling 4chan.

www.rt.com...

What's next, Ninja Turtles take over Manhattan?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It's always the dirtiest of politicians who fear an armed civilian population, and they are proving the reason and need for an unfettered 2nd amendment. What they have planned and have been doing is in direct opposition to a free and armed society.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
As an aside:

"Boogaloo" was the nickname Ringo gave Paul McCartney.

It is also the smoking gun, as Ringo told him in that song to "Stop pretending you're dead."

The Paul is dead *hoax* was invented by Paul himself.

[Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.]

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Isn't this the same set of bozos that thought the people in Virginia were chanting something like "We will not comply" instead of the Pledge of Allegiance?

ganjoa

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The OK sign, whitesplaining, black friday ( my personal favorite.. on many levels), the word spook ( meaning what its always meant a ghost or shadow governmenty fella) ... calling sh--holes in Haiti sh__holes.

it goes on and on and the list is so long. I just cant keep up. My resolution is to speak how I speak and not start mincing my words suddenly to conform or to prevent some weird labeling thats ok, but its kind of a goosie gander thing.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

I just read your OP to my wife.

She said that she's getting sick and tired of this whole "rigamarole".

I fell back and said, "You can't use the R word!"

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

This is my favorite bit:

The Anti-Defamation League warned back in November that the word had been hijacked by white nationalists and should now not be used.

The very idea that some organization or another can -- with a straight face -- declare random words as "hijacked," associate those words with whatever they don't like, and declare those words verboten is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read or heard.

It's almost as if our universe collided with a sarcasm/parody version of our universe and this timeline is the result of that collision. Astounding.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

"...rigamarole."

It. has. begun!

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Actually it goes back to the early days of the internet, telnet and dial in BBS. Everything part 2 was Electric Boogaloo. At some point Civil War part 2 took the cake and was nicknamed Boogaloo. So close to thirty years now before alt-right was a term. (They were just skinheads, Neo-Nazis and a generic klan back then btw.)

But why let actual history dictate brain dead fanaticism?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
MAn,its getting to the point you cant say anything these days without someone getting upset..
I told my American friend I was going out to smoke a fag and he got upset because he thought I was going to shoot a homosexual.

I cant keep up with all these words changing their identity..

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I'm tired of your malarkey.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

a reply to: 0zzymand0s

This is turning into a hullabaloo.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Going with this saying from now on....

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Oh Jesus! Not again. The last time we had one of those it was practically the end of the world.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

This keeps up, I might go off in a tizzy.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Its not technically "cival war 2", more like the revolutionary war 2.

As in, 1776 part 2, the electric boogaloo.
And it has absolutely nothing to do with race. Unless of course the government has been totally taken over by a race of lizurds, than i guess race is a factor.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Quick, everybody... Google the boogaloo straight up the Amazon.com and CNN them bastards for good! Tell everyone...

(I mean, as long as we are associating random words with unmentionable hate speech, let's add those three for S&G).

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
When did poppycock become a gay drug addict smear ?

This thingamajig has led to people going ballistic with power.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I just read your OP to my wife.

She said that she's getting sick and tired of this whole "rigamarole".

I fell back and said, "You can't use the R word!"

Im not sure why.. but that Chapelle skit with the black KKK guy came to mind when reading your post. Where Clayton Bigsby found out he was black and divorced his wife cause she was a n lover. LMFAO!!

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

In related news...

The term "impeachment" has been hijacked by the alt-left as a signal to start the second civil war.

Oh wait...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join