It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Impeachment Thread

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Here we go. The President's team will prove that Schiff-Ciaramella-Vindman conspired to get the Impeachment circus started, with Nancy Pelosi not giving the green light until Schiff had all this ducks line up.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
We learned more in 2 hours today than 24 hours from the House Managers all week !! 😃

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Dims case CRUSHED in one day. In minutes.

Yet, their corrupt and complicit media has all weekend to spin and lie about what happened.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Lets see if Senator Schumer holds a press conference and how many times he says:

"witnesses and documents" 😃

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
DAMN!

In two hours, the defense just explained why Trump held the funds to investigate corruption in Ukraine, why he didn't listen to his security advisors blindly, that the invitation to the White House was not only offered without restriction or condition but another meeting was scheduled for Poland (had to be cancelled because of a hurricane), that the Mueller report itself had asked for the exact same thing from Ukraine that Trump did (in a letter signed by Patrick Leahy and Dick Durbin), and that the prosecution has cherry-picked their facts.

Most of it new information I had never heard.

TWO HOURS to blow 21 hours of prosecution statements to tatters, and two full days to go.

It's over.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
We learned more in 2 hours today than 24 hours from the House Managers all week !! 😃

Will the Democrats go to plan-B this weekend, and have dead fish delivered to McConnell and Giuliani?

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Lets see if Senator Schumer holds a press conference and how many times he says:

"witnesses and documents" 😃

You hit the nail on the head. Cryin Chuck Schumer is right now saying witnesses and documents are needed because this President is not above the law.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
DAMN!

In two hours, the defense just explained why Trump held the funds to investigate corruption in Ukraine, why he didn't listen to his security advisors blindly, that the invitation to the White House was not only offered without restriction or condition but another meeting was scheduled for Poland (had to be cancelled because of a hurricane), that the Mueller report itself had asked for the exact same thing from Ukraine that Trump did (in a letter signed by Patrick Leahy and Dick Durbin), and that the prosecution has cherry-picked their facts.

Most of it new information I had never heard.

TWO HOURS to blow 21 hours of prosecution statements to tatters, and two full days to go.

It's over.

TheRedneck

I completely agree. There were facts that have not been heard yet.

Now we have Schumer yet again asking for witnesses and documents. Their case is so full of holes that they can't possibly say anything else. It's all positioning to suggest the Republicans don't want justice and are part of a cover-up so that they feel pressured in elections. It's all about trying to seize power, whether through the Senate or the Executive.

I still do not see this as rising to an impeachable offense. There is no impact to our election by asking another country to investigate corruption in their own country. The evidence does not show that Trump wanted to interfere with the upcoming election.

The House and Democrats want to use the power of the Judicial presiding over the impeachment to compel witnesses and documents. The defense has shown that the House omitted facts that are extremely relevant to the case. As I'm piecing together the two sides, it becomes very apparent what the intention is and it has nothing to do with the President committing crimes against the country or acts for his personal gain.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Dems lied, how hum....Most of us already knew it.

But people with TDS will never change their minds. In fact, they will get worse probably.

When Trump is swiftly acquitted they will cry "REEEEEEEEEEEEEE....COVER UP".

It's already happening. My nephew has an extremely unhealthy case of TDS. I asked him if he watched any of this and I didn't take any side - I just told him that watching for himself - without filtering what happened through someone else might ease his angst.

He didn't watch....and didn't want to talk about it, his mind is already made up.

And there you have it.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Have any of the spinning lefties yet claimed that the fact that Trump's lawyers only spoke for two hrs. shows they lack arguments to defend him?

How much you want to bet that will be a spin being used.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You hit the nail on the head. Cryin Chuck Schumer is right now saying witnesses and documents are needed .

I thought they said their case was a slam dunk ...

edit on 25-1-2020 by Infoshill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Infoshill
They will continue to insist it still is.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Will the Democrats go to plan-B this weekend, and have dead fish delivered to McConnell and Giuliani?

Ha!

"Leave the gun. Take the cannolis"

edit on 1/25/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Other Democrat Senators being "interviewed" having problems appearing "intelligent". Big double-talk and choking happening 😃

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ha. Schiff is at the podium after the first day of Team Trump's presentation. He is still thinks he's before the Senate trying to present. Bet his presser lasts 2 1/2 hours..........
Dude LOVES the sound of his voice.

edit on 25-1-2020 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Yes, he will lie and spin all weekend. And a corrupt media will let him and repeat his lies.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
How short is that mutant Nadler? Man he is quite the specimen
edit on 25-1-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: xuenchen

Ha. Schiff is at the podium after the first day of Team Trump's presentation. He is still thinks he's before the Senate trying to present. Bet his presser lasts 2 1/2 hours..........
Dude LOVES the sound of his voice.

He's up there talking about Bolton again... even though they withdrew the subpoena to hear from him. That this is the first impeachment without witnesses and documents, even though they had 17 witnesses and carts of documents that had to be wheeled in to the Senate chambers. It is ridiculous hypocrisy at its finest.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

I am convinced that this whole impeachment ploy was to accomplish two things: get Trump out of Ukraine and try to convince the electorate to turn the Senate blue come November. Oh, and to make sure Biden stays in the #1 polling spot so he can continue to claim that Trump is going after a political opponent. Three reasons.

I don't think they succeeded. The MSM (less Fox) will try to spin this by only showing cherry-picked segments of the trial, and using talking points like toolgal462 mentions above ("If they had a case it wouldn't have been over so soon!"). But so far the real information seems to be trickling out to the public despite that. I see no reason why these revelations would be any different in that respect.

They did keep Trump out of Ukraine, but now Lindsey Graham has pledged to get involved. He says he wants to know what happened in Ukraine, and he has the power to find out as head of the Senate Judiciary Committee. I have a feeling Guiliani will be subpoenaed to testify before the Senate Judiciary pretty soon (although I seriously doubt we'll get to see it).

What really gets me is that the Democrats have continually lambasted and tried to embarrass the Ukrainian government throughout this whole process. They portray Zelensky as a sniveling coward cow-towing to the evil villian Donald Trump; Viktor Shokin as a conniving criminal; Yuriy Lutsenko as his evil replacement. In truth, these are just people trying to survive in a corrupt country ruled by an actual corporatocracy (Burisma, et al) supported by the Democrats' (and some Republicans'... think "Deep State") own money laundering schemes.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
How short is that mutant Nadler? Man he is quite the specimen

I know right? I was laughing so hard...I thought someone should give him a phone book or booster seat!

I can not stop laughing.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join