It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Will Pay You Three Million Dollars to Murder POTUS Donald Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

If I even knew what a hashtag is. I hear about them but I ain't got a clue. Kinda a side note maybe? A scribble in the margins?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap
Makes me wonder actually, are the Iranians working with aliens the way the Chinese are to try and usurp the current world order?? May e they do have a getaway shuttle and this is why for the expediancy of Space Force...? 🤔

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

There is quite a lot I "could" say, but I will just state that this is a bad idea and should not be contemplated.

(eyes leftist elements with suspicion)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Terms And Conditions Of Use

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please read new threads.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Makes me wonder actually, are the Iranians working with aliens the way the Chinese are to try and usurp the current world order?? May e they do have a getaway shuttle and this is why for the expediancy of Space Force...? 🤔

If Iran was working with aliens they would have better aircrafts and already to 6th-8th gen. So, no. Nobody is working with aliens probably except US/West. What if the ploy is aliens are pretending to work with us so we fight to the death and they come in as saviours to take all our rights. Have you not thought of that.

Remember the French women astronaut that tried to attempt suicde? Hmm..
edit on 21-1-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
No I don't like that at all. The Russians are working with Syria, but it is not Syria flying the Su-57 or driving the newer tanks. Alien logistics and intelligence assistance not the same as sharing technology.

China has new things in orbit over Chengdu that the government is tryi g to us believe are for urban illumination, and the USA now has space force. There is already A war happening in space explains why frequency of fireballs continues in every sky. Puerto Rico had a nice fireball last week, and today they have twin fireballs at same time, which was called burning Chinese space junk?? No it's space war happening today now we are in future.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I KNEW it would come back to aliens taking center place at the heart of the matter. Dirty aliens! THIS RIGHT HERE is why I plan to shoot first, dammit.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
If Iran has a spare $3 million running around for something like this, Trump isn't bleeding them enough with economic and financial sanctions. Trump needs Steven Mnuchin to look into this.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Almost like the "we came, we saw, hes dead" quote but that guy wasn't going around killing Americans or helping others kill them.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: dashen

The U.S. should drone the leaders ASAP. Like radical Democrats, they're not going to change. Eliminate the threat.

I view the radical Dems the same as the Repubs at this point. It's all turned into partisan extremism.

That's pretty much the same mentality of the fanatics in charge of Iran.

Killing is always a dirty business, and what's interesting is that those who hope for more death and war always seem to believe they are definitely justified in killing their opponent.

This 'desire for murder' attitude is totally uncivilized and not becoming for a stable society.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
wtf... 3 million? You wouldn't live long enough to collect it. Damn Iran throwing around low ball figures.. they might wanna dig deeper into their pockets.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Will they just send the check to my jail cell or how does that work?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Who in their right mind would attempt to assassinate a US President for $3M? That would be like offering a contractor $1000 to build a skyscraper.

edit on 1/21/2020 by dogstar23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This just goes to show how de-valued the US dollar is I can remember back in the seventies, Steve Austin was 'the six million dollar man' . Has a nice ring to it, that six million, must remember and use it to advantage l8r.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
If Iran has a spare $3 million running around for something like this, Trump isn't bleeding them enough with economic and financial sanctions. Trump needs Steven Mnuchin to look into this.

Of course Iran has that cash....see Obama gave them BILLIONS in CASH on pallets....part of the Iran deal Democrats so defend....

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

This was news 4 weeks ago.

Have you just crawled out from under a rock?

Stupid aren't they the iranians? If they understood American politcs they'd unfortunately get it for free eventually most likely and sadly.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

This was news 4 weeks ago.

Have you just crawled out from under a rock?

Stupid aren't they the iranians? If they understood American politcs they'd unfortunately get it for free eventually most likely and sadly.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   
These antics just demonstrate how barking mad the Iranian regime is. All they do is call for death. Hopefully soon the regime will collapse.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
These antics just demonstrate how barking mad the Iranian regime is. All they do is call for death. Hopefully soon the regime will collapse.

Even the French are sending an aircraft carrier over to the ME. Something's being prepared for the mad regime in Iran as the west gears up all possibilities. I guess they're just waiting for Tehran to take revenge on the States for Solemani's death then plans may go into effect www.middleeastmonitor.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I wonder if he consulted with and prayed to Allah or went combat on his own here. What a bunch of dirt bag leaders run that country.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join