It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH: Alex Jones says ‘I Identify as a Goldfish’ at Women’s March

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Lol
Behold. He's bouncing around like a pogo stick in a pussy hat ranting and raving about how MS-13 are G-d's only true children

I think his lead laced Male supplements have finally run their course

At a Women’s March protest censored internet pundit and international water filter salesman, Alex Jones, revealed a new public identity: a goldfish.

Alex Jones and Kaitlin Bennett, from Liberty Hangout, donning pink pussy hats attended the Women’s March where Jones launched a furious tirade repudiating his previously held positions.

I usually find him funny but this time he was particularly irritating to all the senses or maybe that was the point

Love him or hate him you have to admit he moves pretty fast for a fat man

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Seems like he's crying out for attention.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

As opposed to the rest of his career?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
How come the Women s march isn't in March. It would be a lot warmer in March.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Haha, sure, I haven't heard much out of him lately is my point..did he fall of the radar for a bit?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Haha, sure, I haven't heard much out of him lately is my point..did he fall of the radar for a bit?

They've been trying to censor him / run him out of business by kicking him off platforms. You can't even get his podcast without having to basically backdoor it.

They guy is entertaining (and often right). Sad how the left has basically tried to shut him down.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
He fits in perfectly with the rest of the attendees.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: vonclod

They've been trying to censor him / run him out of business by kicking him off platforms. You can't even get his podcast without having to basically backdoor it.

They guy is entertaining (and often right). Sad how the left has basically tried to shut him down.

I have seen it happen even with some of the left commentary, demonetisation, shadow banning..etc. Perhaps it does happen more with loons like Jones. I do think he is a bit of a loon, or a guy playing a loon.

I enjoyed some of his early stuff but soon came to the conclusion he was just a salesman selling fear or whatever.
I'm sure there are kernels of truth at times.

JM2C

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Got dammit I love that man

The world would be grey and full of butt hurt people if he was not around.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I think what he is doing is exposing the left's hypocrisy in a blatantly obvious and funny way. He is demonstrating their lunacy, in their face. That's funny.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
nvm..
edit on 21-1-2020 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
He was in Virginia at rally...showed up in armored vehicle.. Crowd rallied around him...say what you want about him... Hes on the right side of history. Imho a true Patriot.. ta reply to: vonclod

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
And you have to say it for what it as as most on here are clueless...a reply to: CharlesT

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
And you have to say it for what it as as most on here are clueless...a reply to: CharlesT

AJ is an absolute marketing genius to target a particular demographic and gain their attention with his silly BS act.

AJ even calls himself..."just an entertainer" "performance artist" and you believe it's real. lol

www.independent.co.uk...

edit on 21-1-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Hey wait a Minute , I thought he Identified as a Gay Frog ?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

He is gender and species fluid

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
If he said he identified as a liar and dumbass it would have been more truthful. Blook running in the streets Jones lost me a LOOOONG time ago. Some of us have paid attention to him in the past and the lies and fearmongering were way too much. Believe it or not... the Jones you see recently is toned down and not prone to such blatant lies.. but alas, the internet and a few of us old fogies have a long memory.

He puts just enough truth into it... to hook you in and play on your fears. Hey, dont take my word for it.. listen to himself being a liar. Not little lies.. this are large ones.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Alex Jones the Omni-Sexual Trans Binary Feminist Multi-Dimensional Being~ Anti-Trump Activist~ Psycho Harp Musician ~Fighting for Social Justice Causes!!!! Oh wait.... that's Rainbow Snatch.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigbrooklyn
Because it is obvious that some here on ATS are absolutely clueless.

edit on 21-1-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
He may well have had a point at some time in the past,but these days hes not doing himself,or anyone else any favours.
The thing is he reflects badly on whatever cause he claims he is fighting for.
He just provides ammo for his opponents.

He behaves like an adult version of Eric Cartman who has taken far too many steroids.
Which is entertaining in a way,but somehow the message of truth/fighting the corrupt system has long since left the building.

Just my opinion.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join