It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More democratic insanity. No, really.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Nadler just claimed not giving a Whitehouse meeting to someone is Abuse of Power, ...Apparenlty everyone is entitled to a Whitehouse meeting ... It's open season for Whitehouse meet'ins ....

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Infoshill

Did you get your White House meeting? I never got mine....only one thing to do now....
IMPEACHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
a reply to: network dude

Call it whatever you want. I call it political suicide. A complete perversion of justice being perpetrated by the Republicans and right out in the open. Only the willfully ignorant will not have a problem with this.

It baffles the mind how your side can see it that way, and the rest of the world with ability to think and reason see it so differently.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The humor in reading most of the posts on this topic is within the responses.

You got to learn how to separate the intelligent Dems from the alt-left pioneers. Just like you gotta separate conservatives from the alt-right. Also to include that both Democrats and Conservatives are little snowflakes.
Actually when Ben Shapiro was ripped by BBC he melted like butter on a piece of toast.

The impeachment process was completely butchered because it lacked intelligent Democratic officials. Pelosi is by far the most absurd democrat and politician of 2019 because instead of pulling together legitimate articles for impeachment they took the only one they could and ran with it and then botched the second article. Trump did commit war crimes as stated per national TV. The withhold on aid to Ukraine in order to receive a quid pro quo also fueled the first article's validity.

Most of the conservatives on forum boards are senile, irrelevant people who lack any intelligence. Then becomes the pot calling the kettle black. Mostly the same people who don't know that their beloved Trump is in favor of touching their social security and their medicare. # they pay in taxes but can't use until they're 55 and completely disabled or 65. In hopes that you're dead so they can say "got 'em coach". It's also funny that they would say that veterans are taken care of because headliners of 2019 have determined that was a lie. And my grandmother may be a conservative and a person of the catholic belief. But I'll be damned if someone threatens her ability to have the life she worked her ass off to have. That is what the progressive base is striving to fight for. The right to keep what we earn and use what we earn. To lessen the suffering of my brother and sisters in arms. Rather than sitting here playing my little pony with empty arguments and claims. You could actually have spent time reading into other sources and stop allowing for your brains to be poisoned. Intelligence isn't gauged by experience sorry.

To quote Shapiro "Facts don't care for feelings." Hopefully, the conservatives know that doesn't exclude them or even Ben Shapiro or even Steven Crowder at that point. *tips hat to you all*

edit on 23-1-2020 by JQUINN because: Does it matter why?

edit on 23-1-2020 by JQUINN because: Does it matter why?

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JQUINN

Most of the conservatives on forum boards are senile, irrelevant people who lack any intelligence. Then becomes the pot calling the kettle black. Mostly the same people who don't know that their beloved Trump is in favor of touching their social security and their medicare. # they pay in taxes but can't use until they're 55 and completely disabled or 65.

Hmmm... so I'm senile now? And Trump is going to cut my disability check?

Hey, check this out: Trump is the reason I have a disability check! What about that? And guess what else? There was a COLA increase this year! And Medicare didn't go up, either. As a matter of fact, the new allowances for the Medicare Advantage plan mean I pay less and get more!

All that happened under President Donald Trump.

Now, what happened under the last guy? Let's see... I lost my job due to the recession, lost my health insurance and couldn't get a full time job to get more. I made too much for Medicaid and not enough for Obamacare, so I had no insurance. Then I had, let's see, was it 6? No, 7 heart attacks, one stent, and a quintuple bypass with no insurance, and that made me unable to hold down a job.

Just before I had to start eating dirt, someone in Trump's White House actually heard about me and forwarded my information to Social Security, who then advised me to apply for disability and apparently fast-tracked it through.

And I am senile because I think Trump is doing a good job? Really?

Sounds like you got senility oozing out the pores there, buddy. Might want to see a doc about that.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: scrounger

Thank you for once again proving my point that people are not paying any real attention and going off on the same lies put out.

Starting in the very first paragraph. Congress MUST be notified if the president withholds funds, by the president or the Comptroller General. Not after 45 days, but when it happens. Congress has 45 days from the start of the hold to approve of the hold or not, automaticity diasaproved if 45 days pass with no yes vote. So the fact that the money was held from July 25 to September 11 with no comment is a big deal legally speaking.

No time to go through the rest a job came up. Sorry.

sigh

I ask again do you EVER READ what you use /post as claim of your point?

I read (and even researched what you claim

IF and thats a big IF the president whiholds it beyond the 45 day (as you stated) limit THEN AND ONLY THEN must he present cause and thats for AN EXTENSION of the time frame for the funds to be distributed.

within that 45 days, ANY DAY IS OK FOR DISTRIBUTION .
there is NO SPECIFIC DAY that is better than the last.

its like when someone says you have 45 days to pay you bill... no day is better than the other and you only have to explain why you didnt if its the 46 day (aka past due).

I know this is hard for you but listen to the question again.

EXACTLY WHERE IN THE LAW/REGULATION DOES IT STATE THAT THERE IS A SPECIFIC DATE WITHIN THAT 45 DAY DEADLINE THAT THE PRESIDENT HAS TO DESTRIBUTE THE FUNDS.

SPECIFIC WORDING .....

Im sorry but trying to use the tactic that "well this is what it says but my OPINION/INTERPRETATION overide this.

scrounger

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Oh did I trigger your inner snowflake?
Medicare & Social Security Republican Game

Trump has also signed against the bill to allow your favored private insurance companies to negotiate pharma prices down to what other first world countries pay for pharmaceuticals. Which by the way is 50% less than what Americans pay. And it's funny that people like you claim to be intelligent. When you aren't at all because you drink the f***ing koolaid more than the jim jones era.

You want FACTS please learn to read them.
Facts are 7 million people became uninsured under the Trump administration.
Fact 32 million people are uninsured which heavily increases the death toll.
If you cared about your damn country more than yourself you wouldn't be sitting here trying to say I. No one wants everything for free. Everyone wants their government to stop the gaps that don't exist in other societies.
Trump never created the decrease in the unemployment rate. Another fact you conservtards can't swallow. On another hand you thank the wrong person for why you have a disability check. The system was in place since 1935. So you have to thank Franklin D. Roosevelt. Which by the way you're so beloved president policies and acts against the citizens of the U.S oppose what FDR believed in. If you researched and had even a hint of tangible knowledge again you would be able to fight your case better.

Your claim that someone heard about your claims and pushed them through that's great. What about the three veterans (three of my brothers) who put a bullet in their brain? Why is our CIC claiming to have fixed the VA system when he hasn't? Three Veterans Suicide in 5 Days at VA Facilities
We pay for a system that doesn't benefit us. We serve our country to get left in the dirt.
Trump isn't doing any good and the evidence will only continue to be bought forth.

The f**k is this selfish sense of thinking. Then you bow your #ing heads and say praise the military and their service to our country and constitution. But you piss on the constitution which we swear an oath to protect, support the hate crime rate increasing and praise the hate groups in the U.S that constantly goes against the constitution. You also piss on all the people who have served and given their lives in exchange for a system that F**KS its own people and service members. I can't fathom how you think you stand for something when you don't You stand for nothing.

(Note: Trigger warning). You can try and trigger me but I doubt you would because I'm no snowflake.
Your username also doesn't benefit you.

------------------------------------------------------

You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty. ~Mahatma Gandhi

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Oh did I trigger your inner snowflake?

Nope, just figured since you outed yourself as low-hanging fruit, I'd strip that branch. The motto of ATS is "Deny Ignorance," not "Embrace Ignorance."

Of course, considering you just tried to support your position with a WaPo link, that probably confuses you. Got one from Weekly World News? Been wondering how "Batboy" is doing these days...

My condolences to your family. But that little explanation reveals what I already suspected from your post: as long as you get yours, the heck with anyone else. Trump didn't "put a bullet in their brain"... they did. That happens far too much to our veterans, but I have several friends who are vets and agree that they are receiving much better treatment under the Trump administration than under any other. So spare us the pleas about "the poor people" Trump is supposedly hurting... you couldn't care less about anyone else.

Oh, nice come back on the username. Like I haven't heard that one before!

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Do you take issue with the term "Redneck"?

If so...what other forms of bigotry do you practice?

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Do you take issue with the term "Redneck"?

If so...what other forms of bigotry do you practice?

The term Redneck itself is a classification that southerners used to associate with their residence in southern Colonies.
It's an ill term because there isn't such an ethnicity. They are also white-European descent. The whole Redneck is a social construct. And not actually based on any existing ethnicity.

So in accordance to logic the redneck stigma is just a form of dire need to create a term for a part of society that resides and was born in the south. There is no issue with Redneck only the term itself is distasteful.

Market Insider: Tr ump says reforming Social Security and Medicare is 'the easiest of all things' as he appears open to cutting entitlement spending @TheRedneck

As a

low-hanging fruit
And you're only defense is that Trump didn't put the bullet in their heads they did? You know that is a very distasteful sentiment. For the men and women that wear the uniform.
Military donors salute Sanders, show little support for Trump
Trump pulled the trigger when he falsely claim to have provided a fix for the VA facilities across the nation.
As a

low-hanging fruit
I will like to also say that if you're against ignorance then the rise in hate crime is something you should stand against. The deterioration of the constitution should piss you off.
I could see your point if you could back that economically Trump has helped the middle-class citizens. There is a lot of evidence that pins him just as bad as Clinton, Bush, and Obama even Reagan. People are pissed off in general that they are working more hours more jobs and getting less.
They pay tax to a medicare system that by the time they qualify for it they are most likely declined in health and end up dead. You can preach all day a delusion. But you can't make your delusion the current reality.

~JQUINN

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

They pay tax to a medicare system that by the time they qualify for it they are most likely declined in health and end up dead.

And that is Trump's doing? Your logic isn't logical at all. Trump has been a politician for less than 4 years. Some of these swamp creatures have been at this for half a century or better. They don't know HOW to do it, much less do it right.

Also, Trump removed the unconstitutional mandate that you HAD to buy health insurance. Thus, millions of people, especially young healthy people, OPTED not to purchase it.

I could go on and on, but I'm bored with the left's constant twisting, omitting, and emotional blaring out of misinformation and tiny snippets they weave together to create tall tales.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

He has the ability to push for a change. Yet he doesn't.
He had the chance to sign for the bill to allow medical insurance agencies to negotiate pharmaceuticals down by 50%. Guess what he signed against it. He had the chance to uphold the constitution. And he hasn't. So sit down and shut the # up.

He abolished Obamacare.
And left this trash in its place.
How Trump's Health Care Policies Will Raise Premium Prices for You
And Left This
So again prove your points with links and sources please. I am growing tired of every single conservatives completely opinionated statement. Just like I grow tired of the libtards opinionated statements.
Facts over feelings.
edit on 24-1-2020 by JQUINN because: Corrections~

edit on 24-1-2020 by JQUINN because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2020 by JQUINN because: Corrections~

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

The term Redneck itself is a classification that southerners used to associate with their residence in southern Colonies.

Alabama was a colony? STOP THE PRESSES!

Most of the South was settled after the Revolutionary War. Georgia was a penal colony. Darn redcoats couldn't take the heat.

I think that as a proud Southerner, I have at least as much insight into the term as you do. Probably more if you think Alabama was ever a British Colony. Georgia was, sure, but we are the ones kicked out of the penal colony later on.

I would respond to your insults, but I am laughing at you right now so hard it is difficult to type out this much. Maybe later.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I am laughing at you as well.
Especially at your ignorance to the members of the military.
And former service members. As well as everyone else who the system is currently failing.

For someone who doesn't EMBRACE IGNORANCE, you sure do promote it well.
Specifically at your remarks.

My condolences to your family. But that little explanation reveals what I already suspected from your post: as long as you get yours, the heck with anyone else. Trump didn't "put a bullet in their brain"... they did.

Another note. Once a service member you're always a service member that doesn't change. So when I said brothers I meant my brothers and sisters in arms who suffer the system they look to to assist them that ends up failing them.

Your sentiments are full of ignorance.
You get mad when people Burn the Flag but slander the people who died for it.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Has Joe Biden lost his appetite? He Looks almost frail now, doesn't he?

Joe Biden's now Anorexic? : twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Especially at your ignorance to the members of the military.

Mmm-hmmm

Keep believing that.

Once a service member you're always a service member that doesn't change. So when I said brothers I meant my brothers and sisters in arms who suffer the system they look to to assist them that ends up failing them.

Oh, in other words, you misrepresented your situation. Down here, we call that "lying." It's considered a serious character flaw and a bad thing.

This is my surprised face:

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

That is what you portrayed.

Oh, in other words, you misrepresented your situation. Down here, we call that "lying." It's considered a serious character flaw and a bad thing. This is my surprised face:

I misrepresented. No you misinterpreted. Guess that is what happens when a person doesn't know the values of being a service member.
It seems like you want the wars in the middle-east as well yet wouldn't be the first one to put yourself on the front line.

No this is where I get a bit more cynical. If you had any foundations you wouldn't sit here being a shill for a guy who has jeopardized the lives of Americans.
Regardless, I digress. Ignorance is bliss.

Here is what you've earned today. A
for participation. And a
for quality of performance.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

So sit down and shut the # up.

Oooo, check out the big mouth on Brad!

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I misrepresented. No you misinterpreted.

Reliable communication is the primary pervue of the sender, not the receiver.

No this is where I get a bit more cynical. If you had any foundations you wouldn't sit here being a shill for a guy who has jeopardized the lives of Americans.

Well, you can be as cynical as you want. You have my political views completely wrong though, like every other assumption you have made about me. However, unlike you, my viewpoints are documented on this very site over a time span of almost 13 years. And I am not, admittedly, very good at holding my tongue.

All of those lives have been jeopardized by every single President we have had in my lifetime. I would actually place Nixon, of all people, he of the Watergate fame, as the President who cost us less in human lives. Carter? He set up Saddam Hussein in Iraq. Reagan? A lot of little skirmishes and a lot of interference where we should have kept our big nose out of it. Bush 41? Yeah, there was that Desert Shield thing, plus the skirmish in Granada. Clinton? He kept things going in the Mideast. Bush 43? Oh, hell, there's you a warmonger! Obama? A lot of talk, and a lot of backing down, which led to the ISIS caliphate. Trump? I give him a 'C' at best so far on getting our military out of other people's business. We'll see how his administration works out.

I do know that the veterans I know, of which there are a great many, tend to confide in me. They all tell me they have seen progress in the VA since Trump got involved. They don't tell me it's perfect, but they do say it's improving and orders of magnitude more responsive to their needs than it was under Obama.

But some guy I have never talked to before, sitting here on the Internet, just informed me that my Medicare was cut when the actual benefits went up and the cost went down. He also just informed me that he knows less than nothing about me and my political beliefs, despite them being available for all to see. Now he's telling me to ignore actual people I can actually see and talk to and break bread with, because they're all liars.

Oh, and after telling me all those vets are liars, he tells me that he is the one concerned about our military folks.

Yeah, no...

Just a friendly tip: when you find yourself in a hole, the first step to getting out is to stop digging.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JQUINN
a reply to: queenofswords

He has the ability to push for a change. Yet he doesn't.
He had the chance to sign for the bill to allow medical insurance agencies to negotiate pharmaceuticals down by 50%. Guess what he signed against it. He had the chance to uphold the constitution. And he hasn't. So sit down and shut the # up.

He abolished Obamacare.
And left this trash in its place.
How Trump's Health Care Policies Will Raise Premium Prices for You
And Left This
So again prove your points with links and sources please. I am growing tired of every single conservatives completely opinionated statement. Just like I grow tired of the libtards opinionated statements.
Facts over feelings.

Jesus Christ you have no idea what u are talking about...wow
edit on 24-1-2020 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join