It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More democratic insanity. No, really.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Yeah...but be hard to spend that cash when Iran would cease to exist afterwards. So thats a nogo option. Or is it?

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

Is he more like Maxine, or Hank?

Half of him is a mixture of both 😁

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
With Nancy Pelosi letterhead no doubt.

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Like ISIS... Democrats hate needs no reasons. Its built in. Ignore them at this point.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

They hide money.. like our crooked politicians do.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
You can explain it a hundred times and it still won’t get through.

If you have witnesses for one side, the other side gets to call witnesses too. If there is no witnesses then the Senate has to work with what the House gave them. If the House did a legit job, then Trump should be out...

However, the House failed to do a good job and they know it.

Forget about "Good job." The House failed to even identify an actual crime.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I would love a no kidding audit of foreign aid.
This is where the swamp is centered. How else do those congressional retards make millions.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
So far it sounds like McConnell is doing a decent job. Devil is in the details, of course, but from what I see he is requiring the House to make a pro facia case to show that witnesses are needed in order to make a decision. The House has 24 hours split over two days to make a case. That's all they have to do: make a case. How many times have we been told that the case against Trump is self-evident? I heard Schiff say so this morning! So why is he afraid of a requirement to make a case?

I also have been hearing Shumer complain that the trial is too short and people won't hear evidence presented "in the dead of the night." Has he forgotten that TV coverage during the daytime is limited? Most people work during the day and watch TV in the evening. These long days mean that people will get to see more of the evidence, not less!

All the Democrats have is the same old tired story, repeated ad nauseum in their desperate attempt to play a political game. Roght now, Adam Schiff is speaking on the Senate floor and saying the exact same thing he said this morning, the exact same thing he said during the hearings, the exact same thing he has said since day one of this fiasco. He has nothing new, and what he has is just not enough. And he knows it.

Whoops, I spoke too soon; he said something new. Now he is concerned about Trump getting a "fair trial." Now both sides have to be able to call witnesses! Talk about a lying, clueless, unethical, immoral, self-righteous pile of Schiff...

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

House impeachment articles are unconstitutional.

WRONG! But you know that.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Adam Schiff is so dramatic. Did you know that he writes screen plays? The one he is currently writing is a spy movie script. That's right. It's his third one. dailycaller.com...

He is performing. I think I even saw him pretend to wipe a tear away. What a true schiff show. It's embarrassing to listen to him. He's twisting things, taking them out of context, and omitting explanatory info.

It is unbelievable to me that this crazy concoction is being used as reasons to try and take our POTUS out. Insanity...really.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Technically the articles presented to the Senate are not constitutional.

You ignoring that doesn't make you correct.

At the end of the day, one of us is right.

The other one is you.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

The other one is you.

Like I said: they failed to identify a crime. Neither "Obstruction of Congress" nor "Abuse of Power" is a real criminal offense. The constitution specifies that Impeachment is reserved for High Crimes & Misdemeanors, which the articles of impeachment manifestly fail to establish.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Lumenari

The other one is you.

Like I said: they failed to identify a crime. Neither "Obstruction of Congress" nor "Abuse of Power" is a real criminal offense. The constitution specifies that Impeachment is reserved for High Crimes & Misdemeanors, which the articles of impeachment manifestly fail to establish.

The first article (Obstruction of Congress) is the result of the House demanding information that the Executive branch thought should be covered under Executive Privilege. Per the Constitution, a difference of opinion between the two branches needs to be resolved by the Judicial branch.

House Democrats decided to not follow the Constitution and instead make it an Article.

The second charge (Abuse of Power) is merely the House attempting to redefine the Executive branch's Article 2 powers.

Something that also needs to be brought to the Judicial branch for interpretation if there is a difference of opinion between the Executive and Legislative branches.

Neither Article, therefore, is Constitutional.

Because Democrats in the House did not follow the Constitution.

edit on 21-1-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

On top of that, I have failed to see any actual real evidence against Trump for what he is accused of in the Articles. It really is insanity and I give kudos to Senate for fairly giving the House a chance to explain the specific evidence that warranted this impeachment process.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

It’s just like their chant they always scream...(Democrats) hate Trump’s love.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Hard to follow what you’ve never read.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

If thats the case please let me know how they are not constitutional and why there is now currently an impeachment trial starting in the senate?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

If thats the case please let me know how they are not constitutional and why there is now currently an impeachment trial starting in the senate?

Already posted for you sparky... see my post above yours.

And in case you have missed it, they have not voted yet to see if they are even going to bother with a trial.

edit on 21-1-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Good job.
Who’s a good boy?
Here kitty, kitty, kitty.

You have to speak to the audience and use words that you expect them to understand.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

There's little point. It'll just bounce off their partisan armour.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join