It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing the Monster Behind Every Religion- Lucifer Decoded Documentary Series by: Soulsurfer

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
broadcast1965

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

Take the D off of Devil..

Evil

reverse the word

Live.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: glend

... It is when i began reading the bible through the natural law point of view that I began to understand the real christian teachings. What was blocking my way from understanding the teachings was in fact religion itself. ...

Religion (Reasoning From the Scriptures)

Definition: A form of worship. It includes a system of religious attitudes, beliefs, and practices; these may be personal, or they may be advocated by an organization. Usually religion involves belief in God or in a number of gods; or it treats humans, objects, desires, or forces as objects of worship. Much religion is based on human study of nature; there is also revealed religion. There is true religion and false.

[whereislogic: because a religion/form of worship may be personal, you still have a religion/form of worship.]

... Some have said that the various religions all represent different ways of presenting religious truth. But a comparison of their teachings and practices with the Bible indicates, rather, that the diversity of religions is because people have become followers of men instead of listening to God. It is noteworthy that, to a large extent, teachings they hold in common, but that differ from the Bible, originated in ancient Babylon. (See pages 50, 51, under the heading “Babylon the Great.”)

Who is the instigator of such religious confusion? The Bible identifies Satan the Devil as “the god of this system of things.” (2 Cor. 4:4) It warns us that “the things which the nations sacrifice they sacrifice to demons, and not to God.” (1 Cor. 10:20) How vitally important, then, to make sure that we really are worshiping the true God, the Creator of heaven and earth, and that our worship is pleasing to him!

Is belonging to an organized religion necessary?

Most religious organizations have produced bad fruitage. It is not the fact that groups are organized that is bad. But many have promoted forms of worship that are based on false teachings and are largely ritualistic instead of providing genuine spiritual guidance; they have been misused to control the lives of people for selfish objectives; they have been overly concerned with money collections and ornate houses of worship instead of spiritual values; their members are often hypocritical. Obviously no one who loves righteousness would want to belong to such an organization. But true religion is a refreshing contrast to all of that. Nevertheless, to fulfill the Bible’s requirements, it must be organized.

Heb. 10:24, 25: “Let us consider one another to incite to love and fine works, not forsaking the gathering of ourselves together, as some have the custom, but encouraging one another, and all the more so as you behold the day drawing near.” (To carry out this Scriptural command, there must be Christian meetings that we can attend on a consistent basis. Such an arrangement encourages us to express love toward others, not only concern about self.)

1 Cor. 1:10: “Now I exhort you, brothers, through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ that you should all speak in agreement, and that there should not be divisions among you, but that you may be fitly united in the same mind and in the same line of thought.” (Such unity would never be achieved if the individuals did not meet together, benefit from the same spiritual feeding program, and respect the agency through which such instruction was provided. See also John 17:20, 21.)

1 Pet. 2:17: “Have love for the whole association of brothers.” (Does that include only those who may meet together for worship in a particular private home? Not at all; it is an international brotherhood, as shown by Galatians 2:8, 9 and 1 Corinthians 16:19.)

Matt. 24:14: “This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.” (For all nations to be given the opportunity to hear that good news, the preaching must be carried out in an orderly way, with suitable oversight. Love for God and for one’s fellowman has caused people around the earth to unite their efforts to do this work.)

Is loving one’s fellowman what really counts?

There is no doubt about it, such love is important. (Rom. 13:8-10) But being a Christian involves more than simply being kind to our neighbor. Jesus said that his true disciples would be outstandingly identified by their love for one another, for fellow believers. (John 13:35) The importance of that is emphasized repeatedly in the Bible. (Gal. 6:10; 1 Pet. 4:8; 1 John 3:14, 16, 17) However, Jesus showed that even more important is our love for God himself, which is shown by our obedience to his commandments. (Matt. 22:35-38; 1 John 5:3) To demonstrate such love, we need to study and apply God’s Word and assemble with fellow servants of God for worship.

Is having a personal relationship with God the really important thing?

It certainly is important. Merely attending religious services in a formalistic way cannot take the place of it. But we need to be careful. Why? In the first century, there were people who thought they had a good relationship with God but whom Jesus showed to be badly mistaken. (John 8:41-44) The apostle Paul wrote about some who evidently were zealous about their faith and obviously thought they had a good relationship with God but who did not understand what was really required in order to have God’s approval.—Rom. 10:2-4.

Could we have a good personal relationship with God if we treated as of little importance his commandments? One of these is that we regularly assemble with fellow believers.—Heb. 10:24, 25.

Rom. 10:2-4: “For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to accurate knowledge. For because of not knowing the righteousness of God but seeking to establish their own, they did not subject themselves to the righteousness of God. For Christ is the end of the Law, so that everyone exercising faith may have righteousness.”

If we personally read the Bible, is that sufficient?

It is true that many people can learn a great deal by reading the Bible personally. If their motive is to learn the truth about God and his purposes, what they are doing is highly commendable. (Acts 17:11) But, being honest with ourselves, are we truly going to grasp the full significance of it all without help? The Bible tells about a man who held a prominent position but who was humble enough to acknowledge his need for help in understanding Bible prophecy. That help was provided by a member of the Christian congregation.—Acts 8:26-38; compare other references to Philip in Acts 6:1-6; 8:5-17.

Of course, if a person reads the Bible but does not apply it in his life, it does him little good. If he believes it and acts on it, he will associate with God’s servants in regular congregation meetings. (Heb. 10:24, 25) He will also join with them in sharing the “good news” with other people.—1 Cor. 9:16; Mark 13:10; Matt. 28:19, 20.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

a reply to: glend

... It is when i began reading the bible through the natural law point of view that I began to understand the real christian teachings. What was blocking my way from understanding the teachings was in fact religion itself.

[continued from my previous reply]

How can a person know which religion is right?

(1) On what are its teachings based?
Are they from God, or are they largely from men? (2 Tim. 3:16; Mark 7:7) Ask, for example: Where does the Bible teach that God is a Trinity? Where does it say that the human soul is immortal?

(2) Consider whether it is making known the name of God. Jesus said in prayer to God: “I have made your name manifest to the men you gave me out of the world.” (John 17:6) He declared: “It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.” (Matt. 4:10) Has your religion taught you that ‘it is Jehovah you must worship’? Have you come to know the Person identified by that name—his purposes, his activities, his qualities—so that you feel you can confidently draw close to him?

(3) Is true faith in Jesus Christ being demonstrated? This involves appreciation of the value of the sacrifice of Jesus’ human life and of his position today as heavenly King. (John 3:36; Ps. 2:6-8) Such appreciation is shown by obeying Jesus—sharing personally and zealously in the work that he assigned to his followers. True religion has such faith that is accompanied by works.—Jas. 2:26.

(4) Is it largely ritualistic, a formality, or is it a way of life? God strongly disapproves of religion that is merely a formalism. (Isa. 1:15-17) True religion upholds the Bible’s standard of morality and clean speech instead of weakly going along with popular trends. (1 Cor. 5:9-13; Eph. 5:3-5) Its members reflect the fruits of God’s spirit in their lives. (Gal. 5:22, 23) So, those who adhere to true worship can be identified because they sincerely endeavor to apply Bible standards in their lives not only at their places of meeting but in their family life, at their secular work, in school, and in recreation.

(5) Do its members truly love one another? Jesus said: “By this all will know that you are my disciples, if you have love among yourselves.” (John 13:35) Such love reaches across racial, social, and national boundaries, drawing people together in genuine brotherhood. So strong is this love that it sets them apart as being truly different. When the nations go to war, who have enough love for their Christian brothers in other lands that they refuse to take up arms and kill them? That is what early Christians did.

Song 141 Searching for Friends of Peace (playlist with some context regarding this subject)

(6) Is it truly separate from the world? Jesus said that his true followers would be “no part of the world.” (John 15:19) To worship God in a manner that he approves requires that we keep ourselves “without spot from the world.” (Jas. 1:27) Can that be said of those whose clergy and other members are involved in politics, or whose lives are largely built around materialistic and fleshly desires?—1 John 2:15-17.

(7) Are its members active witnesses concerning God’s Kingdom? Jesus foretold: “This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.” (Matt. 24:14) What religion is really proclaiming God’s Kingdom as the hope of mankind instead of encouraging people to look to human rulership to solve their problems? Has your religion equipped you to share in this activity, and to do it from house to house as Jesus taught his apostles to do?—Matt. 10:7, 11-13; Acts 5:42; 20:20.

edit on 2-2-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

The problem is that even religion can transgress the law, if the religion goes against Natural Divine Law, then it simply does not matter. The whole point of Yahshua's real teachings is understanding the law. The only other use for the bible is discernment. Nothing more and nothing less. But even the discernment part is distracting you from the law.

You also need to understand where the word religion originates from:

"To tie or to bind" or to "enslave". Moses and Yahshua were against any form of slavery. They were anarchists. Anarchy does not mean chaos, it simply means not a slave. But this only applies to those who know Natural Divine Law. You only become soverign under the law. Taking moral responsibility for your actions under the Golden rule. Anything outside of that is simply unnecessary and it is distracting you from the truth.

Mark Passio's Take on religion

Even Yahshua was against religion or the religious mind putting him on a pedestal. We see Yahshua attempt to correct the rich young man when he tried to put Yahshua on a pedestal. Something religion is still doing today even though Yahshua (Jesus) advised against it.

Matthew 19:17 King James Version (KJV)
17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Government (which literally means Mind-Control) is also a religion.

Natural Divine Law in Scripture:

Jeremiah 31:33 King James Version (KJV)
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

--------------------------------------------------

James 1:25 King James Version (KJV)
25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

-------------------------------------------------------

Matthew 7:12 King James Version (KJV)
12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

Mark 12:28-31 King James Version (KJV)

28 And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?

29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
-------------------------------------------------

1 John 3:4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Note: (Someone who is lawless, is without the Law.)

--------------------------------------------------------
1 Timothy 1:8-11 King James Version (KJV)
8 But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully;

9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

11 According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.

(note: There is a difference between being Lawful vs being legalistic. In short: be the example of love. Don't be a legalist pharisee.)

Romans 13:1-7 King James Version (KJV)
13 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:

4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.

6 For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.

7 Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.

-------------------------------------------
Key note: "For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil."

--------------------------------------------

1 John 4:21 King James Version (KJV)
21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

Thus Natural Divine Law is confirmed to in fact be inside scriptures. That is all one really needs to go back to EDEN.

Divine Law the Holy Grail. Video by: Roger Pool (Roage)

Mark Passio Natural Law Seminar

What I am trying to tell you is to focus on the law and as long as you understand it, you can discard the rest of the bible because of the reason that you already have understanding on what the point is. The only thing required from here on is constant application of the law through our daily lives.

One more thing the law teaches, is that the other person is also YOU. But this is something one discovers when we apply the law to it's fullest. You can have a glimpse of this truth when you have empathy for another person or when you put yourself in their shoes.

Yahshua devoted himself in service of others. There is a reason why he spoke in parables. It was the best way to give out his message. But his message was lost within the realm called religion.

Here is something Roger Pool (from the video DIvine Law) told me awhile back when I was focusing on distractions instead of the law. By distractions... he meant exactly what I was already doing in the OP with revealing what the deep state worships. Roage was not exactly in favor of me distracting myself with that stuff, so we kinda did not meet eye to eye on many things. But I now understand what he meant. (Thanks btw, you kinda showed me what i should really be focusing on. )

Roger Pool (Roage) The Door Out

edit on nd2020000000Sundaynd000000Sun, 02 Feb 2020 19:48:04 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 02 Feb 2020 19:48:04 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Take the D off of Devil..Evil reverse the word Live.

Everything within this world exists a double entendre explanation. Puzzle it out humans.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
A good book that explains a lot of the hidden mysteries behind religions around the world and how they all link back to Babylon and the mystery religions is The Two Babylons originally published in 1853. Excellent piece of work filled with information, and linking the Papel system back to Rome and even further back to Perisa, Greece, Egypt, and ultimately Babylon.

edit on 2-2-2020 by SimpleIdea because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: vethumanbeing
Read a dictionary mate. LoL

Merriam/Websters definition of: Empath: the feeling that you understand and share another persons experiences ad emotions. The ability to share someones else's feelings.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

The hardest part however was learning to forgive. Once you align with the law with all your heart , that is when the real "magic" begins. Something ...may make itself known to you... and IT will reveal your own past errors similar to that allegory involving Scrooge. Though this is accomplished through reflection. You have to still go within yourself to basically untangle the roots of the ego clutter as well as the roots of any trauma you may have within. This is part of the natural law process. But one must seek knowledge of the law via their own choice. The more you learn about the law the better since it helps override the ego. And once that "something" makes itself known to you, It can be a terrifying experience for the ego..

Yes learning to forgive can be hard. But one cannot become spiritually enlightened without travelling down a road of land mines.

Thanks for sharing your journey. I found it interesting.

edit on 5-2-2020 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Devil As A Word In English Is Misinforming And Misinterpreted. It's True Pronunciation Is Derived From Spanish, As The Spanish Did Receive It From Latin And From Greek, Who In Turn Got It From Hebrew.
It Hints To Those Whom Many Call 'The Watchers.'

Devil Is Pronounced As: 'Te Vela'.
Eng. Trans.: 'He Watches [You].'

In Context: 'You Will Not Escape His Gaze.'

However... Do Not Confuse Yourself And Assign Symbols Of Other Schisms To This Tale. You Will Fall In Unto 'Irrationalism' And There Left With No 'Truth' To Be Found To Lend You That You May Be Made Sane Again.

He Is Watching You 'Defile Your Innocence' According To Your Own Desire(s)...
This Indeed Shall Leave You Bereft Of All Lordship Which Your God Has Ordained A Promise For You. You Were To Have Dominion And Heritage And The Fulfillment Of His Promise.

Take Note There Are The Many Who Have Come And Gone Before You (And I) That Have Despised A Great Folly Which, By Their Own Hand, Have Made Less This Promise Of God.
Thus... There Are Many Who See It As Justice To Corrupt You All The Same. All The While With You Alone To Blame For This Great Heresy Which Creates Discord.

This Is A Calamity. But! It Has Purpose.

In Spanish, We Know Him To Bear The Name 'Lux-Sufre.' You Read It In Common English Lore As 'Lucifer.' It Translates In Definition As 'Light Suffers.' This, In Context' Is A Story Of 'Shame -vs- Pride.' And Unto Him Who Holds True Is This Thing I Have Just Uttered.

This Light Which Is Made To Suffer Was, Once, A Great Innocence Throughout The Land. And Each Of Us... Are Condemned To Recant One Or All Of These Blessed Virtues Up Until Such Time As The Watchers Deem It, With Purpose, To Reveal Our Folly And Shame. We Are Not Subject To Law... For In Great Truth There Is None. But... We Do Possess Our Own Affection(s) Inherently.
What To Make Of It Is For Each One Of Us To Decide According To Our Wits And Heartfelt Passions. But Corruption Is Made Readily Available To Our Customs. And This Is When 'Lux-Sufre' The Proud... Becomes What You May Know As 'Diablous'. In Spanish It Is Pronounced 'Daba-Lux'. It Translates As 'Gives Light.' But This Does Not Mean He Has Given. In Context... According To Our Own Dumb Witted Sense... We Have Given Him Light Through Our Transgression(s). The More Light He Receives Light Through Our Dumb Witted Transgressions The More We Are Subject To His Mannerism. Beware That Your Innocence Does Not Come In Unto Account For Your Vanity.

There Is An Abundance Of Information In This Telling Of 'Evil.' Evil Is But Another Spanish Word Which Is Actually A Spanish Sentence.
• I Vi El... English Translation Reads As 'And I Saw Him.' This Is The First Of A Hoarde Of Acts Which Can Ultimately Be Named As Foolish.

You Are Being Watched. And You Alone Are The Evil That Permeates And Perpetuates The False Truths And Strange Gods That Corrupt Your Senses And Defile Your Innocence. Once It Is Done... There Is No More Promise From The True God Of Your House And Of Your Fathers.
You Then Find You Are What You Are. Go And Seek Penance For The Day Is Yours.

The Innocence You SHOULD And COULD And WOULD Defend Is Worth All Things You May Forsake In This Life Just To See It Bestowed.

BUT... I Too, The Great Pinocchio, Am But A Lie. I Chant When I Should, In Silence, Bear The Testimony Of An Angel. Be He Good And Just Or Defiler. Do Not Forget That In The World Of The Living There Is Too The Innocence Of A Soul. Get Thee Some Light. For If It Hurt None... Thou Art Commanded To Go And Do As Thou Shalt Desire.

Start In The Garden Of Eden. Pronounce It Properly. 'El Orden E Don." English Translation: "The Order And The Lord." Here You Find The Man Which Is Made In The Image Of (Insert Flag Here: _____)...

You've Been Warned!
edit on 5-2-2020 by Pinocchio because: I Shall Tell Thee A Lie!

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

No, I wrote that myself. Nice try though. I see that you couldn't refute anything in the link and all you could do was post a video that just defers to other people's opinions and uses awful arguments that focuses on specific words like crucifixion or resurrection to discredit the similarities.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SimpleIdea

Does that book even mention how the teachings in false religion regarding the soul being immaterial and/or immortal trace back to Babylon like explained on page 12 when I was quoting from the article Babylon Lays Religious Foundations for World Deception?

Does it mention anything about the Trinity doctrine tracing back to the Triads worshipped in Babylon? Does it mention anything about the clergy-laity distinction tracing back to Babylon? I guess not since the author of that book is using that same distinction by referring to himself as Reverend (which google defines as: "used as a title or form of address to members of the clergy." Or informal: "a member of the clergy."). And I have a feeling that also indicates he believes these doctrines about the soul and God being a Triune (three-in-one) God (a Trinity), to be biblical (or true).

Here's some more from that article I quoted from on page 12 (on that occasion I was focussing on the subject of the soul, now I'll do the Trinity which was briefly mentioned there but not elaborated on, since that was already covered in the videos I linked there):

TRIADS OR TRINITIES OF GODS BEGIN

From that start in the worship of Nimrod the gods of that first Babylonian Empire began to multiply. Among these were a number of triads of gods or deities. In Babylon the temple erected to the god Belus is reported as having been surmounted by three statues, namely, that of Bel (or Bel-Merodach), his mother Rhea (Semiramis), and Bel-Merodach’s wife, Juno or Beltis (Zer-panîtu)—this according to the ancient Greek historian Ctesias. According to the later Greek historian Diodorus Siculus, at one period in Babylon the religious triad consisted of two goddesses and the son, namely, Hera (the Roman Juno), Rhea (or Semiramis) and Zeus (= Merodach, Nimrod).

Regarding the religion of Babylon and its triadic worship we read: “In the late Babylonian period the worship seems chiefly devoted to Marduk, Nabu [Nebo, meaning Speaker or Announcer], Sin, Shamash and Ishtar. . . . The Babylonians, with all their wonderful gifts, were never able to conceive of one god, of one god alone, of one god whose very existence makes logically impossible the existence of any other deity. Monotheism transcends the spiritual grasp of the Babylonian mind. . . . neither the Babylonians nor the Assyrians arose to any such heights as distinguish the Hebrew book of Psalms.”—The International Standard Bible Encyclopaedia, edition of 1955, Volume 1, page 370.

Another triad was that of Sin (the moon-god) and Shamash (the sun-god) and Ishtar—the rulers of the zodiac. From Babylon triads of deities spread throughout the earth, even into the time of the Christian Era.

Belief in a triad or trinity defies the sovereignty, even the supremacy, of the one true Almighty God. Fittingly serving the Devil’s purpose, it is a potent poison that has contaminated Christendom’s religions to the extent that the trinity, which it is claimed consists of three persons in one god, is called today “the central doctrine of the Christian religion.”

What is the origin of the Trinity doctrine?

The New Encyclopædia Britannica says: “Neither the word Trinity, nor the explicit doctrine as such, appears in the New Testament, nor did Jesus and his followers intend to contradict the Shema in the Old Testament: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord’ (Deut. 6:4). . . . The doctrine developed gradually over several centuries and through many controversies. . . . By the end of the 4th century . . . the doctrine of the Trinity took substantially the form it has maintained ever since.”—(1976), Micropædia, Vol. X, p. 126.

The New Catholic Encyclopedia states: “The formulation ‘one God in three Persons’ was not solidly established, certainly not fully assimilated into Christian life and its profession of faith, prior to the end of the 4th century. But it is precisely this formulation that has first claim to the title the Trinitarian dogma. Among the Apostolic Fathers, there had been nothing even remotely approaching such a mentality or perspective.”—(1967), Vol. XIV, p. 299.

In The Encyclopedia Americana we read: “Christianity derived from Judaism and Judaism was strictly Unitarian [believing that God is one person]. The road which led from Jerusalem to Nicea was scarcely a straight one. Fourth century Trinitarianism did not reflect accurately early Christian teaching regarding the nature of God; it was, on the contrary, a deviation from this teaching.”—(1956), Vol. XXVII, p. 294L.

According to the Nouveau Dictionnaire Universel, “The Platonic trinity, itself merely a rearrangement of older trinities dating back to earlier peoples, appears to be the rational philosophic trinity of attributes that gave birth to the three hypostases or divine persons taught by the Christian churches. . . . This Greek philosopher’s [Plato, fourth century B.C.E.] conception of the divine trinity . . . can be found in all the ancient [pagan] religions.”—(Paris, 1865-1870), edited by M. Lachâtre, Vol. 2, p. 1467.

John L. McKenzie, S.J., in his Dictionary of the Bible, says: “The trinity of persons within the unity of nature is defined in terms of ‘person’ and ‘nature’ which are G[ree]k philosophical terms; actually the terms do not appear in the Bible. The trinitarian definitions arose as the result of long controversies in which these terms and others such as ‘essence’ and ‘substance’ were erroneously applied to God by some theologians.”—(New York, 1965), p. 899.

More about it can be found in the videos titled "He is a liar!" on page 12 (and the playlist linked below those videos).

“The distinction between priest and layman is characteristic of this [Babylonian] religion.”—Encyclopædia Britannica (1948), Vol. 2, p. 861.
edit on 12-2-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Take the D off of Devil..

Evil

reverse the word

Live.

Reverse God and get Dog.
Drop the 'M' from Cremate and get Create.

Wordplay in the English language.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

You know when you're onto truth when the mysterious stranger appears to lead you astray.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Beware...

The Term 'Diabolus' Is From Greek And Latin.
This Is Furthered By Spanish Who Pronounce It As 'Daba-Lux'. It Translates To English As 'Gave Light.'
The Context Is Such That It Was Not Light Which He Gave... For In Common Sense Lore He Had Not That Which God Alone Gives. However... Daba-Lux Did Receive It From Mortals. He Wills To Have As Much Of It As He Can Receive. And Common Sense Lore Dictates There Is Never Enough. More Is The Charm.
My Point Is He Was Once A Light Himself. A Very Beautiful One. The First Of All Creations.
This Means, According To God's Delight (No Pun), This Angel Was Of Quality. He Had No Blemish Against His Being And As Such Was For This Reason Called Beautiful. He Was Ever A Being Of The Mighty Host And Company Of God And For This Reason He Was Called A Light (Warrior Class Defender Equals Light). He Was A Loyalist And Servant In Heaven. He Was Also An Promise Keeper And For This Reason He Was Called A Creation. Possibly The First Of An Old Order Of Angels... Bred Of Fire (aka War). For This Reason He Is Called 'Lucifer'... In Spanish We Pronounce It 'Lux-Sufre.'
It Translates To 'Light Suffers." He Was To Suffer The Anguish Of True Pride. For It Is Known That He Who Has No Blemish Or Iniquity Has A Great Pride To Call His Own Whether He Should Like It Or Not. He Did Not Like It. For This Reason He Was Called Master Of Songs In Heaven. The Result Is His Pride Is Limited To God. He Will Exert Himself Against God For The Sake Of Seeing God Make Not The Mistake Of Creating A Folly. So... For This He Rebelled. In Some Sense He Is Likened To One Who Desires God's Throne, But Only In The Sense Of Decision Making. He, However, Does Not Have The Final Word. So... These Are His Qualities Before The Fall. Light So Suffers.

On Our Plane... He Is Seeking The Light We Give For Our Transgression(s) Against Our Own Souls.

This Is The Tale Of Angel. In Spanish Angel Is Pronounced 'A Niegal'. It Means 'To Deny.' It Is A Demon's Hatred. Demon Is Pronounced 'Dame Una'.
It Means 'Give Me One.'
Give Me One -vs- To Deny Is Classic Story Telling In Common Sense Lore.

This Tib Bit Should Help Reform Your Opinion Of The Matter As Oppose To Searching Through Nut Bag Lunacies And Misinformed Tyrants.

The Real Daba Lux Is Out There. He Is Not Giving You Light In Any Shape Or Form. So Keep That In Mind. Beware, However, That You Do Not Give Him Yours.

We Are Not Meant To Know What It Means To Be:
· A Creation
· A Beauty
· A Master Of Song
· A First Of The...
· An Angelic Host...

BUT... If We Did Ever Accomplish Such... Maybe... We Would Be Destined To Fall For The Same God Who At Times Makes Creations That We See And Know He Shall Deeply Regret. In A Nut Shell...

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
My Name Is Pinocchio And Yes, I Indeed Shall Tell Thee A Lie... And When I Am Done... I Will Go On Wishing That I Was A Real Boy. I Am Made Of Acacia Wood, With Sh!ttim For My Thoughts, Adorned In Fine Gold... BUT... Tis True... I Am No Ark Of The Covenant.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Pinocchio since its your speciality what is the best wood to make a wand from. Which wood is most magical?

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Mata Trueno, better known to you as Metatron Is A Lord Of Trees. Mata Trueno Means "Thunder Killer".
He Is The Divine Host Who Bares Lluvia's Most Absolute Trust. YHVH In Spanish Is Lluvia. Aka Rain.
Lluvia Washes Away Respite. But Also Runs The Risk Of Being Buried By Respite. To Create Perpetual Respite Against His Enemies He First Casts Them Out Of The Midst Of The Tree Of Life. He Dreads The One Who Would Eat From. The Mystery Is That Whosoever Gazes Upon A Tree Is Buried By That Tree And Every Other He Gazes Upon. This Is Ruthless. You Would Owe One Year For Each Tree's Ring Alone. And As You Serve Your Respite To Undo It... You Serve Blindly. For Lluvia (Rain) Comes To Wash Away What You Have Built Up. In Another Sense Since You Did Not Eat From The Tree Of Life... You Can Bind None To The Madness Of Perpetual Servitude. This Is God's Dread. If You Eat From Them. Each Tree Captures Drops After Drop Of Rain. Thus Not Releasing You From The Snare Of Those Who Eat From The Tree And Live Of The Rain. You Will Be In Service Without End. This Is Metatron. A Being Who Holds In Trust God's Calamity. To Free Him From Such Respite Built Against Him. This H[W]And May Be A More Precise And More Precious Thing To Wield.

There Is A Precise Way To Explain It And Convince You. But... Im Anxious And Am Just Bandying About.

Lluvia Y Mata Trueno... Two Ruthless Lords.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio
Translation: you don't actually make the wand out of a tree; instead is made of the world ending calamitous *idea* of the tree as conveyed (using many capitol letters) to 'may be of a woody cellulose matter' according to Metatron. Whatever is is you do in order to create it; do not then eat the wand.

edit on 29-2-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

You also need to understand where the word religion originates from:

"To tie or to bind" or to "enslave".

Congrats on this thread, one of the finest I've ever seen on ATS in fact...

Your image above really caught my eye though, below is a copy and paste of some of what I have believed about this for several years and it seems to clash with what you are saying, have I been wrong on this all these years? Let me know what you think...

The root meaning for the word means to "reconnect with God" (from the original Latin).
Religio means “to go within” i.e. “to know and obey” God.
The agenda behind false religion is to keep you disconnected from God.
That agenda has been extremely effective at doing exactly what it was designed to do.
In reality there is only one true religion if you look at it using the very core meaning of the word religion...
All other religions are merely fabricated counterfeits created with a stealth agenda.

“Religion, from religare, signifies to tie or bind, because by true religion the soul is tied or bound, as it were, to God and His service.”

Museum of Antiquity A Description of Ancient Life

“The word religion comes from the word "religare" -- to bind fast, to connect.”
religare - definition and meaning

"...the etymological root of religion is the Latin religare - which means 'to tie, to fasten, to bind' "

GreenCine Daily: SFIFF, 4/27

The derivation of the word religion has been a matter of dispute from ancient times.

Religion, from Latin 'religare' meaning 'to bind', describes our connection to God as the One thing which exists.

Lactantius derives religion from religare (to bind): We are tied to God and bound to Him [religati] by the bond of piety, and it is from this, and not, as Cicero holds, from careful consideration [relegendo], that religion has received its name. (Lactantius)

St. Augustine himself was not satisfied with it, for in his 'Retractions', I, xiii, he abandoned it in favour of the derivation given by Lactantius. He employs the latter meaning in his treatise 'On the True Religion', where he says: 'Religion binds us [religat] to the one Almighty God.' (St Augustine)

Overview: Philosophy of Religion

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join