It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As virus spreads to more Chinese cities, WHO calls emergency meeting

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Trouble is they would need to quarantine EVERYBODY on the plane including FLight Attendants and the pilots or they might as well not bother.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This site shows the current status , i think they keep it updated with the recent data .

Wuhan Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Global Cases

edit on 22-1-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Chris covers some of the stories coming out from the people of China and not the official CCP story line. Worth a listen IMO.
youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Thanks for vid! I loved these guys when I lived in a China. Haven’t kept up since back.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Just letting you know 727Sky that your OP is mentioned and read in the video below.

21 min mark

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnb

Trouble is they would need to quarantine EVERYBODY on the plane including FLight Attendants and the pilots or they might as well not bother.

I understand your statement but I disagree.

High risk humans should indeed be restricted, these are people who have visited Wuhan seafood market, had contact with someone who has or had contact with someone who is sick.

Let's not forget that out of 11 million people from Wuhan only 570 are infected, models suggest at the most 1700 - so you have to ask, if 0.01% of people are infected, of which a fatality rate is 2.8% (far lower than SARS or MERS) should everyone be restricted?

I'm not saying controls shouldn't be in place but they should be relative. SARS fatality rate 10%, MERS fatality rate 38%.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777

Just letting you know 727Sky that your OP is mentioned and read in the video below.

21 min mark

Thanks or I would have never known..

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

21 min mark

This woman is a bloody sensationalist. Social media has killed reliable information flow.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

They have shut down a city of 11 million people, another city is about to be shut down.

Pretty serious steps for a nothing burger.

Don`t be too hard on her she does some good digs, much like many here on ATS, i`ll listen for food for thought.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

I will look more into her work.

I do not think this is nothing. But I also think sensationalism for Youtube hits is killing valid information.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Multiple videos circulating twitter now claiming to be people collapsing in Wuhan. This is an enormous cover up in the making.

Video 1

Video 2

Video 3

Hospital Video

Of course the sources on Twitter are not confirmed, however things appear to be MUCH worse than we are being told.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
And they btw just started 5G in Wuhan and also few other bigger citys there. EMF radiation as in the frequencys in mobile phones, wifi ,5G is immunosupressive .

I am not saying 5G caused this, as they allready know it is new novel corona, but i do wonder is 5G making the immuno system weaker to battle with this virus . And this same phenomenon also apply to any other immunotoxic thing like chemicals , air pollution etc

It`s about balance...immuno system homeostasis...when we drop out of it, something bad may happen.

I remember reading , that getting lyme patient in to EMF shielded place was even more effective than antibiotic treatment.

Hmm just contemplating this aloud...never mind...

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seek_Truth
Multiple videos circulating twitter now claiming to be people collapsing in Wuhan. This is an enormous cover up in the making.

Video 1

Video 2

Video 3

Hospital Video

Of course the sources on Twitter are not confirmed, however things appear to be MUCH worse than we are being told.

The hospital video is horrible !! Talk about close contact and new vectors for the virus !

There has to be a better way but heck if I know what it is ?

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Odd how there’s a new series on Netflix called “Pandemic, How to prevent an outbreak”

“Life on the front lines , doctors in the US and Asia battle the FLU and researchers race to develop a universal vaccine”
edit on 23-1-2020 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   

They have shut down a city of 11 million people, another city is about to be shut down.

Pretty serious steps for a nothing burger.

Don`t be too hard on her she does some good digs, much like many here on ATS, i`ll listen for food for thought.

Transport both into and out of Wuhan, a city of 11 million people, was suspended on Thursday morning and people were told not to leave. Hours later, state media in neighboring Huanggang, a city of some 6 million people were also put on what the CCP is calling a lock down. I wonder how their food supplies will hold out ....17 million mouths to feed.... I just heard on the radio it is 33 million...either way at least they are trying to contain the virus and seem to be doing better (more truthful ?) than the CCP did during the SARS outbreak..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join