It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOE - HUNTER - FRANK - JAMES Used the BIDEN Family Name To Enrich Themselves.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
JOE BIDEN puts out a memo today, explaining why he is INNOCENT of any wrong-doing with Ukraine.

The problem is that he lied...numerous times in the memo.

johnsolomonreports.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ah, the Hunter becomes the Hunted!

(Never, in all my years has something written itself as much as that sentence did.)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

And all the pressure is starting to get to Old Joe...

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

He looked like he was touched in the head for a moment there, didn't he?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

He looked like he was touched in the head for a moment there, didn't he?

I can't imagine Joe Biden as President. Neither can Democrats, LOL.

By the way, Chuck Schumer said today that he won't call Democrat Witnesses, if Republicans demand Hunter Biden as one of their witnesses.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
In "Now This is Embarrassing" news:

Former Vice President Joe Biden’s campaign released a video Tuesday that quoted a Ukrainian anti-corruption activist who said in 2019 that Hunter Biden “did a very bad thing” by working for Ukrainian energy firm Burisma Holdings.
More at: nationalinterest.org...

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
From Rudy Giuliani. In addition to being NYC mayor, this has been his specialty.

Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy.
Source: twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   
January 24, 2020

After the second day of Democrats re-regurgitating reasons why President Trump must be removed from office, Senator Lindsey Graham asks a key question, in response to Democrats "clearing" Joe/Hunter Biden numerous times today.

(CNSNews.com) – No one has looked into a potential conflict of interest between former Vice President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, getting an “exorbitant salary” and seat on the board of Ukraine-based company Burisma, despite what Democrats have said, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said Thursday.

“I don’t know how many times it was said by the (House impeachment) managers that the Biden conflict of interest allegations has been debunked and has been, there’s no scintilla of evidence in terms of conflicts of interest and potential wrongdoing. I know a lot about the Trump family and their dealings in Russia. I don’t know anything about the Biden connection to the Ukraine, so when the managers tell me this has been looked at and debunked. By who?” he told reporters on Capitol Hill.
More at: www.cnsnews.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
February 7, 2020

This past November, Senate Investigative Committees asked the U.S. Treasury for confidential banking records, related to HUNTER BIDEN.

The U.S. Treasury Department has started turning over confidential banking records related to Hunter Biden in response to requests from Senate investigative committees.

Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley and Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson asked the treasury in November for "suspicious activity reports," banking alerts involving money laundering or fraud, related to Biden and his associates.

A spokesman for Grassley said he could not elaborate on what the records contained at this time but criticized Democrats for "recklessly" seeking to interfere with the investigation.

"As a matter of routine, we don’t discuss sensitive third-party material during ongoing investigations. It’s unfortunate that Democrats whom we’ve kept in the loop on our investigations would recklessly seek to interfere with legitimate government oversight," Grassley's spokesman Taylor Foy told the Washington Examiner.
More at: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Some additional Insight from White House Insider, "Q": qmap.pub...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
BREAKING

ONE of Joe/Hunter Biden's MONEY LAUNDERING conduits have been located.

www.theblaze.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join