It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some harsh truths that people need to start facing

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

You said “she will destroy President Trump in the general election”

That’s just funny

It's not funny... More like scary that there is still someone that wants her to win.

Yeah thats scary.

But it is very funny that a single person exists who actually believes she stands a chance at all against President Trump in an election.

100% media-fed leftist.
edit on 21 1 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
And how is your OP any different from what you guys parrot every day on ATS so it deserves a thread on its own?
It's the usual pro Trump bs...
Trump god yadda yadda yadda
Commie, traitor yadda yadda yadda
Move on yadda yadda yadda

Got to drown out your childish sniveling and whining somehow. Boo hoo

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This reality I have an orange Mustang with a nice stereo...we can quit talking about the hair though.

So I wonder who the Speaker of the House would be in that alternative reality, because with Bill as the Veep it would go straight to the SoH if she quit...Kevin McCarthy? Maybe Steven Scalise for the wounded warrior vote? I mean Pelosi would still be around because people that think nothing of crapping on the sidewalk will still vote her in. But I don’t think Republicans are going to be the minority in either reality.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: FingerMan

That OP is crazy.

Hillary will shortly enter the race, after she continues to debase the front runners. Then she will destroy Trump in the general election.

Can't wait for the "Coz you'll be in jail" phrase to be used again, this time by Hillary.

*yawn*

Still doesn't change the fact that the Senate will not remove Trump.

If Hillary runs and she beat Trump?

That will be fun to watch because of all the leftists that slammed her for the past 3 years, but now love her?

It'll just highlight the complete hypocrisy of the left and their ultimate desire to ruin America and destroy the Constitution.

Double yawn. Hillary comes in and burns the house down to win the nomination.
Then she nominates her husband for VP. Drops the mic and walks away.

In this alternate reality, do I have cool hair and a nice car?

Because I'd like to have a nice car.

Maybe a blue one with a stereo in it.

Bro. I thought you were the king of sarcasm?!?
My posts are clearly sarcasm.

Trump is unstoppable.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

Hard to keep up, you sound like too many on the left nowadays.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I thought the entire idea, along with naming husband VP was too ridiculous to be believed.
They are that crazy lol.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I thought the entire idea, along with naming husband VP was too ridiculous to be believed.
They are that crazy lol.

Yes.

Yes they are.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Mitch is up for reelection this year, I believe. He wouldn't dare, if he wants to stay where he's at.
edit on 21-1-2020 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
DB, hold my beer...

I think that Trump is very much like JFK. Someone who isnt carrying the party calling card. You remember Project Northwoods? JFK said NO to false flag concerning Cuba that was proposed.. and demoted the guy who suggested it? Yeah, I ccan see Trump doing that.. hmm, maybe we have already seen it and just dont know it yet. Maybe..

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Harsh truths...Trump will never be removed from office. even if he did or some democrat replaced him, it won't make any difference.
Behind all of the puppets the same puppet master controls the stage.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: harold223

How do the folk of ATS think they would react to such hypothetical scenario's? Could we see actual unrest? What if the Democrats get over the line at the next election in a close, controversial election? With Trumps brazen style, would he accept a defeat? What if he cries foul and refuses to leave and calls on his supporters to take up arms in his defence

I would imagine, in such a hypothetical scenario, that the Trump supporters would take to the streets in protest... in full tactical gear, strapped with their Ar-15's , marching in mass on the main street of whatever redneck town they reside in.

But, within a few hours, the majority would get hungry and tired, then head back home for a nice home cooked meal and a good nights sleep... cause you know they gotta get up early for work tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I have to correct you.

It would only take a few minutes for us to get tired.

We're all fat.

tyvm

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

It's also looking more like 4 more years of Trump. The Democrats have failed to find a worthy presidential candidate. Biden is still a heavy favorite in the polls and the Iowa Caucus is around the corner. I am.not sure if the Democratic Party is trying to give Trump 2020 or are they just that incompetent?

For the Bernie fans, the Democrat mafia will not let him win regardless of how you vote in the primaries.

The impeachment circus has not phased the Trump train.
edit on 22-1-2020 by jrod because: Fail spelling

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

JFK was certainly a bump in the road. FDR and Truman was the same show for 20 years with Progressivism. So much so that Senator Joe McCarthy called it twenty years of treason and Bobby worked for Joe.

Kennedy said “Ask not what your country can do for you, but you can do for your country.” In other words the freeloading was done. You could still get help if you needed it, but the freeloading was done.

Johnson swung the other way, hard. So naturally a hard ass was needed in old Tricky Dick. Which soured a young Hillary Rodham on the Republican Party. Being fired for the council to impeach Nixon didn’t make her any more family friendly.

Carter is an odd duck as well. The only Democrat to flat out tell you if you are cold to put on a sweater in a long time. Bill was more along the lines of I like how that sweater looks on you, take it off.

Obama could have followed Truman to be quite honest.

Skipping a bit, but pretty much the nutshell.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: harold223

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Your most likely probably right. But at the same time, you should never say never, til its already occurred.

After all, all kinds of crazy things happen in this world. You could go buy a powerball ticket tomorrow and know with great certainty that you won't win... But weirder things have happened and someone somewhere is inevitably going to hit those winning numbers.

Could we see actual unrest?

We could riot and burn stuff down, couldn't we? That was deemed permissable 3 years ago, wasn't it?

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

only democrats are allowed to do that

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join