It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some harsh truths that people need to start facing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Eh I don’t know about tough years. Debating on ATS is a side hobby while work is slow. It’s actually been a few beneficial years if anything.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Some harsh truths that people need to start facing

Here's one.

The last guy that was impeached created a foundation worth over 2 billion dollars and is a bigger philanderer than the current prez.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The harsh truth is I am investing my spare change in cough drops to capture profit from that elusive "scream at the sky" contingent.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I agree, President Trump is not going anywhere and that is a very good thing! Good alternatives are nonexistent at this point and at least he is doing SOMETHING!

Joke of an impeachment, totally partisan with one Dem even crossing the floor.

He investigates a “political rival” for corruption. How about “opposition research” to manufacture crap against him? How about “impeach, impeach, impeach” since day one?

On the night of the primary elections the media hacks pointing at the map as results came in saying “we still have a chance here, and here” while pointing to areas that hadn’t turned red.

Thinking people see through all of this partisanship and more.

Nope, not going anywhere. This whole thing is a bad joke told by a bunch of sore losers.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: pavil

I have no doubts that the unhinged democrats will impeach him again and again and again.

It's going to be a looooooong next 5 years for some. Time to stock up on the popcorn and invest in Kleenex stock.

Kleenex and Preparation H - the butthurt only going to get worse.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I know Trump is probably going to win, and honestly that's probably going to be better than whatever the alternative is chosen for us.

While that may be the case... I'm not excited or joyful. Very little that I want has come to fruition.

Things are pretty much the same. Debt is increasing, we're still spending more every year, and on the wrong things IMO.

But there isn't any alternatives as of yet... So it is what it is. Hopefully we get a charismatic Ron Paul type in the future. They'll have to be a true visionary to even start to tackle the mess both parties have made.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I know Trump is probably going to win, and honestly that's probably going to be better than whatever the alternative is chosen for us.

While that may be the case... I'm not excited or joyful. Very little that I want has come to fruition.

Things are pretty much the same. Debt is increasing, we're still spending more every year, and on the wrong things IMO.

But there isn't any alternatives as of yet... So it is what it is. Hopefully we get a charismatic Ron Paul type in the future. They'll have to be a true visionary to even start to tackle the mess both parties have made.

I agree. The reality is, though, that a good third party tends to split the vote which usually negatively impacts the “better” of the big two parties.

Then the really bad party wins.

I wish there was a solution to this. That swamp needs to be drained - Republican and Democrat, and I will be really disappointed if Trump doesn’t achieve this in his second term.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Another harsh truth.

State of the Union Address is coming up in a couple weeks. Might be a fun one with a lot of slams on the House.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Trump should hold it in the Senate rather than House. They were given there once upon a time.

Trump needs to do a "Clap back" at Nancy this time around. Maybe bring a Volunteering US Citizen who is helping to clean the feces off of San Frans streets.
edit on 20-1-2020 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: pavil

I have no doubts that the unhinged democrats will impeach him again and again and again.

Only if they retain control of the House, which we cannot allow.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The people on this website remind me of those who supported Clinton, criminal or not. Blind eye to everything.

Remember "Anyone but Hillary"? That is going to to turn into into "Anyone but Trump".

Even most trump supporters that I know think this is a complete miscarriage of justice and is the very type of thing they voted for Trump to stop. Not all trump supporters are complete hypocrites and this is causing some serious soul searching among them. At this point i am pretty sure those that think Trump has it locked it up are exactly like those who thought the same about Hillary. your hatred has turned you into the same people that you say you hate.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
It is called the long game.

For 4 years the arts and media has done nothing, and I mean nothing, but try to subvert our president. I understand that. A controlled entertainment community can push agenda better than anything. However, it is the actions of elected and appointed officials that has made me sick. To blatantly lie knowing people will believe them.

It is a playbook that politics has used for centuries but it did not break Trump. At this point we should all want to know the skeletons in the closet the last few POTUS's had to continue down the road they did. Those who oppose the POTUS have hit their end game. Pelosi waited as LONG as she could for impeachment articles. Every week since he was elected it is a book, or a whistle blower, or a dancer, or an unknown source, or racism, or hate of brown people, homophobia, xenophobia...exhausting. In the end...none of it was true.

Now that impeachment has actually happened...all bets are off. What else can they do??? Trump reacts. He does not attack first. Ever. All of those who have hit him hard for the last 4 years are in for a rude awakening when he is still president his November and EVERY ONE OF THEM deserve what they get. It is treason what they did. All of them.

If you think Trump won't do certain things FFS take a look back. This is about those who are guilty hanging themselves with hate and when the truth comes out I will be glad Trump is there to hold it together.

edit on Janpm31pmf0000002020-01-20T20:18:11-06:000811 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

It doesn’t matter what any of us think.

Thinking one way or another will not change the outcome.

If I don’t like 2+2=4 it doesn’t change the fact that 2+2=4.

The fact is, Trump will not be voted out.

Now you are more than welcome to blame us for the outcome, but it’s stupid.

Fact, the Senate is is not going to oust Trump.

Now I know that makes you and obviously others angry.

Get over it.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

"Impeached" literally just means "accused"...and that's ALL the Leftist democrats have really managed to achieve; They've only accused a President they don't like...of non-crimes he didn't commit.

Leftist democrats accuse everyone they don't like of doing things they haven't done.

They're One-Trick Donkeys.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
IMO one of the big reasons they need to remove Trump is because of all the Federal judges he has and is appointing... and that is not even counting one or two more supreme court justices.. These appointed judges are not the lap dogs of the left but are more in line with old school Constitutional judges; call them conservative if you want.

The left is not stupid as they realized long ago if they stack the judicial system with their left leaning "the constitution be damned " type judges then they will lawfully get their way.. Smart on their part but if they can not get Trump out of office all their evil plans will be for naught for the near and far future. The judiciary really is a big deal because on the surface we are supposedly a country of laws.. We can debate the two tier legal system in another thread..

So D.C. I have to agree it is going to be a continuing "lets get that sucka" until after the 2020 election.. I for one hope the lying two face devils in the democratic party lose their house seats... That way they can ride off in the sunset with their over bloated retirement packages and probably end up on CNN as commentators..
edit on 727thk20 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Been watching for 3 years never prejudge people my self .
Trumps two and a half success . 1 China terrifs resulted in a 52 billion incress of US exports YEA .
2 Mexico threat of terrif got mexico to drastically incress there side of stopping illegals and added the making Mexicans wate on mexico side for appeals drastically reduced crossings . LOOK ma no wall needed lolol .
3 Being the first person to have a sit down with NK in 50 years .
Trumps failings ( which get worse by the day ) 1 Puerto Rico WITH HOLDS AID saying most corrupt Government .
Yes they are corrupt which is why the NATIONAL GUARD is one hand to make sure people get the help . WITH HOLDING aid to a country that seams to be getting the worst luck of nature . Yea right TRUMP forever right guys ?
2 Pull the US out of the Iran Nuk deal then Makes Treat to UK saying if they dont deal with Iran a 25 % tariff on them .
OUR biggest allies . GOOOO TRUMP Right ?
And last but surly NOT lest the man who is In New York a big time Russian mob type dude who Gave a TV interview saying he was paid off to help trump and gave evidence to add to trumps trial which BTW was added !!!! Saying emails and cashed payment from trump TO HIM . Now we see just how true it is all I can say is there are videos of trump with this GUY and photos and time again Trump saying I never met him .
PS along with the FACT for some strange reason alot of the guys Trump hangs with have been busted and jailed and are on the seedy side .
Now grated The government is corrupt big time In NO WAY does any other persons crimes mean its ok for Trump to commit crimes .
Now now link have been given many times here all Trump fans just say they are lies so I wont bother .
The Russian mob GUY says he was paid to help Trump find dirt for the exact point of making Trumps opposition weaker and IF the evidence they NOW have added shows IT was not about if a crime was committed but about making his opposition weaker then Trump Is guilty !
Funny I noticed No Trump fanatics bring these things up at all . Now he may not be kicked out But he is losing ground and his opposition is Getting more support BUT of cores can never win LOLOL no way no how .
I am ONLY a fan Of having the best leader possible . Trumps foran policy's Except for china SUCK . He is rude to world leaders and thinks woman are things benith him thus in no way is qualified to take with say The Queen .
Father more we need to be able to Negotiate EVEN with our worst enemy and rocket man Just is so 5 th grade and childish. Like most of his tweets about world leaders .
As for all the new jobs seams as if there has been a fall back and its back downhill we go .
ps 148,000 new jobs In December ? Same as Obama years ? or is it 340 k ? depends on who is writing doesn't it ? Which means both sides . Ps 340 k comes with a 700 % incress LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL in your dreams .
I hope like heck he dont win next election Now there is one less vote and quite a few people who hoped Trump was it that i know have been on the edge of changing . Trump well around 38 % approve rating over all . Yea yea I know some sites show him at 60 % others at 15 lol .
He dont have much wiggle room and its getting tighter he cant afford to lose even 5 % of his base so you love him YOU betetr vote or he may just lose . BUT o never mind no way he cant mite as well stay home ha .

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

I think what will solidify Trumps victory is not so much his successes as much as all his opponents suck so badly.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
WOW you gusy really dont read replys do you LOL
see I am Impartial so LISTED trumps success first first reply shows the dude did no read more then first two lines .
My spelling sucks my grammar is worse .
But I now believe Trump is NOT someone who makes a Good president . As for his opposition Better watch out been making HUGE gains and Trumps a little preoccupied to attend primary's .
But just stay home Trump cant lose lol
And to think i really had hoped Trump was for real .
a president who tweets like a 15 year old lol O tommy your this or that
edit on 20-1-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

I read your reply, and I think he has had successes, but his successes will be overshadowed by the dismal showing of the democrats.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
His Failings are what will over shadow his success .
But I degress every one here thinks no one can beat him But me I am no longer so sure about that .
After all He changed my mind one by one is all it takes .
and being so sure of winning can be the fastest way to losing as Hillary proved .
His biggest flaw is his and your Arregence over and over how He can do anything and get away with it .
edit on 20-1-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join